Secomapp: Spin To Win

Secomapp: Spin To Win

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
May 11, 2020

Installed this app on my shopify store. Was not comfortable with the app. So I deleted it. Now, I don't know why and how. it messed up my store. It's still seen on bottom left corner. Please help me remove that, I've deleted the app. No idea how to remove code for that spin which seems to be still there in my liquid file. Please help me resolve the issue. CONTACT - thesaferindia@gmail.com

THE SAFER INDIA
India
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
December 16, 2019

fgdfdgdsgsergsrfcdsxdfgthgbdsegdstgyhgfdsewrtyhgfvdcsdfghjkjhgfdsrtyfdfdsasewrtyuikujyhgfdswertyuhgfdcswer4ty

Les Doers
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
Secomapp replied December 16, 2019

Thank you for your review. Did something trouble you? We sent a follow-up mail, so please discuss more. Our team would love to make things right for you. If you need us, we are always available at support@secomapp.com. Thank you so much.

October 3, 2019

bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugsbugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugsbugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs

Mom I Want That
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
Secomapp replied October 8, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the unsatisfied experience you had. We sent a follow-up within just a few hours. Could you please check your mailbox and let us know the details of the issue?
Our team would love to make things right again for you. If you need us, we are always available at support@secomapp.com. Thank you so much

August 20, 2019

There is no directions on how to do this. When the App is installed it is just a very small Icon in the right hand side corner of my screen. Visitor (customer has to click on this tiny dot to make it work. I don't see many customers even paying attention to this little dot.
I thought it would be in full screen size on my home page. But not so.
There is Chat for questions and help but it has been 8 hours and no yet no help. Right now I would give this a - 1 out of 10. I'll let you know if this improves.

Andy's Asparagus Acres
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Secomapp replied August 26, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the unsatisfied experience you had. The late response is due to timezone differences.
We had sent you the instruction to set up the Spin To Win as soon as we are notified of your tickets. If you didn't get the mail yet, please check your mailbox for other follow-ups. Thank you!

August 18, 2019

Don't know if it works and this annoying pop up asks me to submit a review. I don't mind giving this a 5-star if it is actually proven to work but I've no idea. I'd also be aware that other 5-star reviews for this app is probably inflated.

Fun Finds Genie
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
Secomapp replied August 26, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Please pardon us for asking for a review too soon.
It's been a while since the installation, and we have instructed to set up the auto unique coupon. If you didn't receive our mail, can you please check your mail box again for support@secomapp.com
Always ready to assist you!

July 11, 2019

The app flat out doesn't work. I tried the trial version to have more control over what the popup did, and it still pops on every single page every single time a customer visits. They asked me to give them permission to access my store to see if they can fix it, but after seeing how their coding apparently ruins websites, I don't want them accessing anything.

Furthermore, I've been trying to find a way to cancel this trial for two days now and either pages aren't available when you click to them or you just can't find what you're looking for. I'm about to be charged for a product that doesn't work that I have been trying to delete from my website and I am PISSED.

Straight Up Nerd
Time spent using app: 27 days
Secomapp replied July 17, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
The bug is an unfortunate error that we would love to take a look and fix if being given an access to your store. We truly sorry that you left with an unsatisfied impression for the app.
You successfully canceled your trial subscription when you uninstalled the app. We also sent follow-up mails in case you need assistance.
If you need us, please contact support@secomapp.com

April 11, 2019

Acted like a virus for me. It put the form under the footer. When going onto my site the screen scrolls down to it straight away. Every time I refresh the page there is a duplicate of the form. My website now looks like I am trying to scam someone... There are these 4 "Win an exclusive prize!"... I uninstalled and it is still there. Thanks for making me lose money

Misbruk
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
Secomapp replied July 15, 2019

We are truly sorry for what you have been through.
We wish we had a chance to check carefully and back you up before you deleted the app.
Should you need our further assistance, please email to support@secomapp.com

April 11, 2019

This app is continuously charging me for a monthly subscription despite telling me that they app is fully removed and they would not bill me further. I have screenshot of their support team saying they will no longer bill me - but it keeps happening and apparently I have no recourse with Shopify directly. When it comes to app performance, it would no longer hide on the debut Shopify theme. You could spin but the wheel wouldn't go away, just kept popping up - even with all other apps disabled.

The Winking Flamingo
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Secomapp replied July 15, 2019

We are sincerely sorry for the misunderstanding between us. Our app payment system was dependent on that of Shopify. You might be notified the app charge app not on the same day that you were actually charged. We has mailed the details and confirmed that you would no longer be billed for the next billing when you had the app uninstalled, including the refund and guide to remove codes as you wish. About the app performance, because you have removed the app without letting us know about the issue so we didn't have a chance to look into that and advise you more closely. So sorry about that! Please find our mail from the address support@secomapp.com. Thanks!

April 7, 2019

Horrible customer service. Was unable to edit anything. I signed up for free premium trial and was unable to contact support to delete premium trial. Save yourself the headache.

Astrology Apparel
Time spent using app: 17 days
Secomapp replied July 15, 2019

We had sent you the instruction to cancel your trial as soon as we are notified of your ticket. If you didn't get the mail yet, there is another follow-up mail.
In case you need our further assistance please contact us via support@secomapp.com. Thank you!

April 7, 2019

I used this from last night as free trial and my computer security Trend Micro has confirmed and blocked that this app is malicious and has been involved in online scams and frauds. So I quickly removed it.

Chinland Clothing
Time spent using app: 2 days
Secomapp replied July 16, 2019

Thank you for your feedback to the app.
This is our first-hand experience as we have never witnessed any report on the security of the app. Our technical team will examine it carefully to clarify this issue.
If you want to provide further details of this case, please email us at support@secomapp.com