Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

ericaraedesigns

I like the app but they should be a little more clear on figuring out the auto discount feature. I spent a few weeks promoting the fact that I had a spin to win option but it turns out that it wasn't updating the coupons automatically which means that all the people who hit the spin to win icon and "won" a discount was unable to use it due to the fact that it was already used. Ugh. It would have been nice to know prior that it was a paid feature....

Upsize Cream

still trying out and finding if it the best spin/win solution for my store. whaffsfsfddsgfhtrurtyty yjty

dickpill

I used the app to help me attract more buyers on my site. The free version of the app is too basic and didn't allow me to adjust the things I wanted to customize the wheel. I didn't like what my options were. Great concept and app. You should be able to have at least 1 week access to ALL customization tools so we can justify if it works for our site or not.

July 17, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
Our pricing policy always offer 14 days of free trial to try out all the paid features. We're truly sorry for any misunderstanding that happened.
We sent you a follow-up to explain the situation. Hope the mail reaches you.
For assistance, please contact support@secomapp.com

Gadget Geek PH

I haven't tried it yet so I will give 3 stars. Hope that it will bring more emails and more sales for my ecom shop

Thrivedeep

They make me rate the app before i try it, how can i rate it :S i also have to use minumum 100 characters, so thats what i did.

Hopefully it works

Traveling-Pack

I rated this as it's the only way to try it, So no good or bad impressions to take!
That's way I'd put 3 stars.

N8Owl

I don't know how this app will work, just giving Three star because they are asking before it was installed on my store.

Finnestbuy

Not bad but not easy to learn. good job, nice idea, better work on themes and styles, best of luck.r

Polar Magyarország

This SpinToWin a superior idea, and the support team is trying to help too.
The HUGE drawback for this app, that it store all discount codes IN the app web source code, so it can be retrieved easily with Google Chrome inspector if client has a bit knowledge on webstuff. Addition to this, fake emails could be entered, so discounts given out for nothing.
It may disturbs you, may not, depend on your need, but I asked them to fix both problems (security and fake emails) with a simple solution: when customer wins, the discount code sent in email. At this way, it wont needed to store in the code, and email address couldn't be fake.
The answer I received: it get implemented if others request it as well. So lets hope, many people realize it, that it is NOT SECURE at the moment.

Estilloo

will see how it goes, will come back after a week! kfjheiwpu fwoaendowqedjowascmlwakdla wkednowjdlwa

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10