Secomapp: Spin To Win

Secomapp: Spin To Win

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
Secomapp
4.5
February 17, 2020

It is a little difficult to coordinate through and not many choices for your free trial so I can’t get a full understanding of the capabilities of this app

Me & Paw
Time spent using app: 13 days
Secomapp replied February 18, 2020

Thank you for sending feedback to us.
The app has both Free and Paid Plans. We noticed that you have only tried the Free Plan so far. FYI, the Paid Plan does have a FREE 14-day trial to test all the advanced features. If you can, please try it out and let us know your thought.
You can always contact us via support@secomapp.com, or please reply to our follow-up mail.

November 16, 2019

I like the app but they should be a little more clear on figuring out the auto discount feature. I spent a few weeks promoting the fact that I had a spin to win option but it turns out that it wasn't updating the coupons automatically which means that all the people who hit the spin to win icon and "won" a discount was unable to use it due to the fact that it was already used. Ugh. It would have been nice to know prior that it was a paid feature....

ericaraedesigns
Time spent using app: 25 days
September 30, 2019

still trying out and finding if it the best spin/win solution for my store. whaffsfsfddsgfhtrurtyty yjty

Upsize Cream
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 9 days
July 16, 2019

I used the app to help me attract more buyers on my site. The free version of the app is too basic and didn't allow me to adjust the things I wanted to customize the wheel. I didn't like what my options were. Great concept and app. You should be able to have at least 1 week access to ALL customization tools so we can justify if it works for our site or not.

dickpill
Time spent using app: 3 days
Secomapp replied July 17, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
Our pricing policy always offer 14 days of free trial to try out all the paid features. We're truly sorry for any misunderstanding that happened.
We sent you a follow-up to explain the situation. Hope the mail reaches you.
For assistance, please contact support@secomapp.com

March 17, 2019

I haven't tried it yet so I will give 3 stars. Hope that it will bring more emails and more sales for my ecom shop

Gadget Geek PH