Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

GoldStar Hüllen

Die App ich wirklich sehr gut! Der Preis ist auch in Ordnung! Wäre gut wenn es eine Funktion geben würde wo jeder Kunde einen anderen Coupon bekommt der 1 mal gültig ist

rain7bow

it is simple to use! But should provide more feature in free plan. Also provide more integration with shopify

madermis

Sad becouse is not free, at least a little bit cheaper. Maybe to have something like one month free

Senselife

第三款MIZULENS的產品拍攝原定上週末完成,但是後來發現拍出來的效果和並不能完全滿足預期需求,細緻分析下來有多種瑣碎的因素造成(前期對該事件把控失敗的結果)。然後我們決定重新拍攝,這一次,進行更嚴格的把控,團隊內部溝通-制定詳細的執行方案-規範人員分工-道具採購-需求明細,前後時間斷斷續續在一個上午內就完成了。可見,在自己部門內部的把控是最容易做到的:【唯一統籌人】將事件的【各項影響因素】都羅列出來,並【階段性逐一把關】,優化執行。部門內部是比較容易做到這個過程的,一般沒有太複雜的操作。

Pebble's Outpost

I initially installed this app casually to test it out on my site. During install something went wrong, whether it was something I clicked or the app not working with my theme I don't know, but it stuck several non-working Spinners at the very bottom of my site. I thought I'd just delete it to solve the problem but after that it didn't go away. I contacted support and they worked very diligently to remove it even though I wasn't keeping the app. I may revisit it when I have a better knowledge of shopify liquid. I didn't know quite what to rate it since I wasn't able to give it a fair shot. The customer service was perfect though, thanks guys.

WANDERWIDE

The app does a great job for pushing more sales from customers. Also a great way to grow your email list.
The design is clunky but the function is perfect.

JumbleEmporium

I've only begun to use the app and it has proved already to be a great tool! I can't wait to see the customer turnout.

wavewonka

WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10

Olivia & Kate

Nice app, only don't get when you change something in the concept version.. it will show automatic on your website. You cannot schedule when campain goes live and offline.

Pampa Vape House

Nao testei ainda, mas logo quero testar pra ver se funciona, se funcionar, vou contratar os serviços para acessar outras opções

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25