Secomapp: Spin To Win

Secomapp: Spin To Win

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
August 31, 2020

NICEEE WORK, HOPEFULLY I GET GREAT RESULTS FROM MY WEBSITE VISITORS BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO SELL!!!

Hair Lemon Aid
Time spent using app: 10 days
August 6, 2020

I liked this app. There are some minor bugs, but it is very easy to work with. The free version is really easy to use and has a lot of good things on its own.

Chamere Cosmetics
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 13, 2020

Die App ich wirklich sehr gut! Der Preis ist auch in Ordnung! Wäre gut wenn es eine Funktion geben würde wo jeder Kunde einen anderen Coupon bekommt der 1 mal gültig ist

GoldStar Hüllen
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
May 4, 2020

it is simple to use! But should provide more feature in free plan. Also provide more integration with shopify

rain7bow
India
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 17, 2020

Sad becouse is not free, at least a little bit cheaper. Maybe to have something like one month free

madermis
Spain
Time spent using app: 13 days
March 16, 2020

第三款MIZULENS的產品拍攝原定上週末完成,但是後來發現拍出來的效果和並不能完全滿足預期需求,細緻分析下來有多種瑣碎的因素造成(前期對該事件把控失敗的結果)。然後我們決定重新拍攝,這一次,進行更嚴格的把控,團隊內部溝通-制定詳細的執行方案-規範人員分工-道具採購-需求明細,前後時間斷斷續續在一個上午內就完成了。可見,在自己部門內部的把控是最容易做到的:【唯一統籌人】將事件的【各項影響因素】都羅列出來,並【階段性逐一把關】,優化執行。部門內部是比較容易做到這個過程的,一般沒有太複雜的操作。

Senselife
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 10, 2020

I initially installed this app casually to test it out on my site. During install something went wrong, whether it was something I clicked or the app not working with my theme I don't know, but it stuck several non-working Spinners at the very bottom of my site. I thought I'd just delete it to solve the problem but after that it didn't go away. I contacted support and they worked very diligently to remove it even though I wasn't keeping the app. I may revisit it when I have a better knowledge of shopify liquid. I didn't know quite what to rate it since I wasn't able to give it a fair shot. The customer service was perfect though, thanks guys.

Pebble's Outpost
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
December 11, 2019

The app does a great job for pushing more sales from customers. Also a great way to grow your email list.
The design is clunky but the function is perfect.

WANDERWIDE
Time spent using app: 14 days
November 6, 2019

I've only begun to use the app and it has proved already to be a great tool! I can't wait to see the customer turnout.

JumbleEmporium
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 4, 2019

WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10WAVEWONKA10

wavewonka