Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Pepplo Styles

Fantastic App, allows adding the spin features with ease. Looking forward to get good sales and then go for purchasing options.

VF - Vintage Fits

Smashing Frog Cricket

Don Panda Store

very happy with this app, i love how easy it is. I think it helps a lot to get closer to the costumer

Treat Yourself Trinkets

This app is simple and easy to use. I have already had a lot of my customers playing and winning which has helped boost my sales. I recommend highly.

BATARI

I use this app to help me run my sales during the holiday season to help with the madness. I like how it helps give me options to edit

Project One Products

NICE APP Did not purchase the monthly subscription, but most likely will
definitely recommended *****

Layali.us

This app works great! it really boosted our sales and our customers just love spinning the wheel and getting prizes.
Thanks

SAGA

People Love it they feel like there winning. now they have something they have to use. thank you works great

Xersey's

I am starting to use this app, it seems fine to me. Secomapp has one of the best applications for shopify platform. We will see th is time buy I trust them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 87 88