Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

NarutoPlug

As soon as I installed the app, I doubled my email marketing list in less than 24hrs. My conversion rate shot up and customers are buying and referring so much more. Love it!

Venture Shopping Online

Good use and easy to use will recompiled it to all new eCommerce businesses as it is important to get as many emails as possible

Favored Youth Clothing Co

So far so good. I am happy there is a free option. For a new business like mine, I am looking for ways to save.

Tencher

nice concept nice idea i would really recommend. stays true to its offers and it works. Spin to win baby and get these conversions all day long! get the app now

Vinny's Vino

This app is a great way to get customers engaged. I look forward in see how it performs on my website.

Hera de Beauté

I love this app, It is deftly something everyone should add to their store if they want to generate sales.

Zoomtor.com

Easy App to use. I just added it and can't wait to get sells nice look too and you can still can change colors to match your store design ☺️

iSonya

I like this app so far its gives buyers a chance to win discounts. I do recommend this app it works well..

ILWADSIGHT

i just started using this app i cant wait to learn alot about so far i like it is amazing and help full

Angel dawn

With the help of the program of staying on my site it became much more fun, and this does not affect my profit in any way, but the client is so bored with this is something new for me and them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80 81