Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

mingokitchen

cool app! try to add more features in the free version. It really helps to increase sales in my store.

Angel dawn

With the help of the program of staying on my site it became much more fun, and this does not affect my profit in any way, but the client is so bored with this is something new for me and them.

Dwellbeneath

Very good! I Will try the premium upgrade soon! Definitely worth a try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natures Finest DK

seems okay, but i have not try is yet. It's f. irritating that i have to do the review now. I hope i will work, but we will see. Why not.

Luxewave.co

I had a request to alter the trigger on my site which needed coding and they basically did it for me

Mind The Gadgets

The best spin to win free app for your shopify store. Just give it a try to convince yourself. thank you

Aromatic Elegance

Good app so far. I rather try it fisrt befrore giving a review. But it requires me to give a review before hand. WHich beats the purpose.

Siimba

J'aime vraiment cette application elle m'a vraiment aidé ! je recommande.
Merci beaucoup pour votre professionnalisme

VoeFit

I use this program to increase my sales. This is a cool program, thanks, I advise everyone. Everything works perfectly.

Hello Roses

Awesome app! and great customer service. Guided me through installation with no problems. App is working efficiently

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80