Reseñas (54)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
29 de marzo de 2023

This app is briliant. It is so simple yet so effective. We were able to gather many Emails for just 2 days. I really like it beacause of the simplicity. The interface is really enjoyable and easy to use, this was a major requirement for us because the majority of our customers are over 40 and they are not very familiar with complicated apps.

AutoMaster.BG
Bulgaria
8 meses usando la aplicación
EasyApps respondió 29 de marzo de 2023

Thank you so much for the kind feedback. Its a pleasure to serve your business. Please let us know if you have any other requests or feedback, thank you!

11 de enero de 2023

I think it is better than other apps. It's free and useful. Turning the wheel as if giving a reward to the customer is very useful for me. In this way, customers want to use the discount they have earned. In this way, I can successfully do my e-mail marketing.

Couteau Plus
España
7 meses usando la aplicación
EasyApps respondió 23 de enero de 2023

Thank you so much for the kind words! We hope to continue serving you and your customers!

2 de diciembre de 2022

La acabo de instalar hace unos pocos días, pero resulto fácil y amigable, esperemos que se obtengan los resultados esperados

Shoplania
5 meses usando la aplicación
EasyApps respondió 9 de diciembre de 2022

Muchas gracias, apreciamos la oportunidad de trabajar para usted.

13 de julio de 2024

Easy to use! Customers loved it - and when I had an issue at 10pm at night they resolved it within 10 minutes. Great service!

Aurorakeepsakes
Reino Unido
Fecha de modificación: 4 de junio de 2023

Amazing app and great customer service. So happy I was able to find this. Definitely recommend to anyone!

Desoire
5 meses usando la aplicación
25 de junio de 2023

The best spin-the-wheel Shopify app! Lots of customization options, the best price value on the market, and John from the support team integrated within the app really helped me out with an inquiry I had. He even shared my feedback with the internal team for future consideration. 10/10.

frxsh.co
4 meses usando la aplicación
2 de abril de 2023

What a pleasure dealing with the team behind this app. They respond quickly and were super helpful helping me get everything setup. The popup looks great and is performing well now.

9JA CORNER STORE
Nigeria
4 meses usando la aplicación
EasyApps respondió 2 de abril de 2023

It has been a pleasure dealing with you as well! Thank you for trusting us with your store!

1 de junio de 2023

This app has been great so far! There are many ways to customize the layout to how you want it. The customer service is also very good, and they get back in a timely manner.

WovenFaith
3 meses usando la aplicación
11 de noviembre de 2022

Love this app! Been using it for a while and its made pop ups a lot easier. We're mainly using this for SMS capture which has been great

Flourish
Canadá
3 meses usando la aplicación
EasyApps respondió 9 de diciembre de 2022

Thank you so much! Happy to serve your business.

27 de enero de 2023

Cool app - will integrate it into our storefront to reward customers. Looks like it will probably be helpful in leading to email signups.

Will come back with more feedback in a few months

Thanks

Lost
Canadá
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
EasyApps respondió 27 de enero de 2023

Thanks so much for the kind words, please let us know if you have any suggestions or feature requests!