Recensioni (54)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 94% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 19 marzo 2024

Very beautiful app, it's well done! I have to point out that the customer service very kind and helpful!

Ecosalute
Italia
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
19 dicembre 2022

This is a very good app. It's easy to install and use and a lot of fun. Just what I needed for my website.

Penny Tracker
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
EasyApps ha risposto 20 dicembre 2022

Thank you so much! We're grateful to serve your business. If you ever have any suggestions please let us know.

29 marzo 2023

This app is briliant. It is so simple yet so effective. We were able to gather many Emails for just 2 days. I really like it beacause of the simplicity. The interface is really enjoyable and easy to use, this was a major requirement for us because the majority of our customers are over 40 and they are not very familiar with complicated apps.

AutoMaster.BG
Bulgaria
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
EasyApps ha risposto 29 marzo 2023

Thank you so much for the kind feedback. Its a pleasure to serve your business. Please let us know if you have any other requests or feedback, thank you!

11 gennaio 2023

I think it is better than other apps. It's free and useful. Turning the wheel as if giving a reward to the customer is very useful for me. In this way, customers want to use the discount they have earned. In this way, I can successfully do my e-mail marketing.

Couteau Plus
Spagna
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
EasyApps ha risposto 23 gennaio 2023

Thank you so much for the kind words! We hope to continue serving you and your customers!

2 dicembre 2022

La acabo de instalar hace unos pocos días, pero resulto fácil y amigable, esperemos que se obtengan los resultados esperados

Shoplania
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
EasyApps ha risposto 9 dicembre 2022

Muchas gracias, apreciamos la oportunidad de trabajar para usted.

Data modifica: 4 giugno 2023

Amazing app and great customer service. So happy I was able to find this. Definitely recommend to anyone!

Desoire
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
25 giugno 2023

The best spin-the-wheel Shopify app! Lots of customization options, the best price value on the market, and John from the support team integrated within the app really helped me out with an inquiry I had. He even shared my feedback with the internal team for future consideration. 10/10.

frxsh.co
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
2 aprile 2023

What a pleasure dealing with the team behind this app. They respond quickly and were super helpful helping me get everything setup. The popup looks great and is performing well now.

9JA CORNER STORE
Nigeria
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
EasyApps ha risposto 2 aprile 2023

It has been a pleasure dealing with you as well! Thank you for trusting us with your store!

1 giugno 2023

This app has been great so far! There are many ways to customize the layout to how you want it. The customer service is also very good, and they get back in a timely manner.

WovenFaith
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
11 novembre 2022

Love this app! Been using it for a while and its made pop ups a lot easier. We're mainly using this for SMS capture which has been great

Flourish
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
EasyApps ha risposto 9 dicembre 2022

Thank you so much! Happy to serve your business.