Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

by Care Cart

Spin to win Sale discount coupon game Exit intent Email pop up

Almo Wear

bad app, keeps loading multiple times even to users who have alrdy played! hurts website user experience and conversion rates drastically. maybe coz its a free app its neglecting basics?

April 14, 2021

I apologize for your experience. App is designed to reopen the popup at least after the half hour if a customer close it or win the code. Otherwise if you have enabled all the auto triggers then it will pop open once for each trigger. So only required trigger should be used.

Please connect with our support team via in-app contact form and they will help you correctly set up the app. We are so sure that once set up you'll love this free app. All the best!

Care Amore

havent even tried it yet............................................................................................

January 27, 2021

Adding review is totally optional to user our free app. We hope that it will help you collect subscribers and generate sales. We encourage you to add review later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. All the best!

Anekeh’s $5 Dazzles

Forced to write a review. I selected remind me later and it would not go further. The review had to be 100 characters before it could be submitted

November 29, 2020

We apologize for the inconvenience. Adding the review is optional to use our free app and we have also mentioned it in the app. We hope that app will perform well to bring sales and subscriptions on your store. and you'd be glad to update the review to reflect your recent experience. All the best!

Oddity Brand

It's easy to use but I have no way of knowing if it does it's job because the company forces you to add a review before you have access.

November 10, 2020

Adding the review is totally optional to use our free app and we have also mentioned that in the app. App is working fine on your shop and you can see detailed analytics to know the app's performance. Our support manager will also reach out to you for further assistance.

Treadyco

It’s very easy to get started I will give another review after it’s in effect. I’ll see how manhole more sales I get by using it. I just started using this app

October 12, 2020

Adding the review is optional to use our free app. Since the app is working perfectly fine on your store, we're hopeful it will improve the conversion. We encourage you to delete this review and add one later to reflect your recent experience after using it for a good amount of time.