Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

by Care Cart

Spin to win Sales discount code game, Exit intent Email popup

Longdan Official Online Store

Good app, no non-sense and to the point. Amazing good job guy!
Anyway, it would be better if there are some different wheel layout.

Hustle Brat Supply Co

i used this app tp bring more attention to my website! i hope it does i love it so far ill write another reviews once i get sales

multiuse light

Rahul is an app enthusiast who loves scouring the web for alternatives to popular apps. Monopoly mustn't prevail

SassyTrendBoutique

MY FIRST TIME USEING THIS APP AND SO FAR SO GOOD IM LOVING IT SPECIALLY WHEN I HAVE THE OPTION TO CUSTOMIZE IT TO MY LIKING

The Luxe Baby

so far so good, hoping to see great results. Only time will tell how well this works with clients moving forward. Managing to get guests to sign up and stay connected.

HomeTextileDays

I don'n use this app. yet. It's really interesting. I'd like to add some words later. I hope this app. run my sales up.

Iloveyourskin

Very cool app! Especially since it's free to use and easy to set up. Perfect Add On to every Store!

February 11, 2021

Glad that you liked the app and found it easy to set up. We hope it will boost subscriptions and sales. We'd like to hear more from you to make your experience 5-stars with us. Thank you for the awesome review.

BelaniBeauty

very good and easy to use. Best app for this sort of pop up hdjdddfddijdddjndjkl,d,l,kfmnk,fjmfkflkmjfn

February 9, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to share your review and liking the app. We'd like to hear more from you to help us make your experience 5-stars with our app.

Nomos-T

I used this app to help gain more customers. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 8, 2021

Glad that the app is already helping you to get more customers. We'd like to hear more from you to make your experience 5-stars with us.

Express Victoria

I start using this app and look like great. However I did not see how to integrate this app, for example, with Klaviyo. The integration with Klaviyo is not possible? Please answer me abou this question Regards
Gustavo Flores

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the review. You can export the data to use in other tools and also our app sends subscribers direct to your store's admin panel. Furthermore our app doesn't integrate with third party tools at the moment but we do have plans for this. All the best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7