Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

by Care Cart

Spin to win Sale discount coupon game Exit intent Email pop up

The Yog Bar

great, fast, reliable service. would recommend! Alan will answer any questions you have and help accordingly.

GrindNSilenceApparel

excellent response i would like to thank alan for help me and this app is fire and noww get this app

REBL Jewelry

The app is easy to use, and any questions that I had were answered very promptly by the great support team member Ross who helped me through the process.

Asher 7 Skin

I had some problems with my discount code. I did not know they could be fixed within Shopify. Alan was extreemly helpful. He made it easy for me to find out how to fix the issue!

Hja Palinu Osk Omarsdottir

Really good and quick costumer survies. Really happy with the app, got more subcribes and costumers are coming more to the website.

September 13, 2021

Thank you for the great review. We hope that app will continue to perform on your store and help you achieve more sales.
All the best!

Dubinik

Very powerful app, easy to operate, and Arya was very patient to guide me, thank you very much!I will continue to use it

September 6, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts and glad that our support team was quick to help you out as well.

Our powerful app will definitely boost subscribers and sales on your store. All the best!

Kat Koil

Great app and great customer service! I would recommend to any one who's searching for a similar app!

September 6, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review and recommending the app. We hope that app will help you achieve your goals. Good luck!

thefairsport

Very happy after a few days of use, easy to set up and to translate, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended!

August 25, 2021

This review has made our day. Thank you for the honest review and recommending the app. All the best!

CELOVIS JEWELLERY

Ross from support team was very helpful, tech team was also very responsive to requests. Thank you :) The app is not fully developed yet but is still good enough for small businesses at the moment.

August 25, 2021

We are happy to read that our support and tech team were able to help you. We are continuously adding more features and soon you will see new modules available. We hope that app will help you achieve your goals.
Thanks and good luck.

JoyOuce USA

This app is amazing! And I think the price plan is reasonable. I look forward to it can bring me more sales.

August 23, 2021

Thank you for adding this great review. We hope that app will perform well on your store and help you achieve your sales goals. All the best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38