Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

by Care Cart

Spin to win Sales discount code game, Exit intent Email popup

colorahenna.cl

la verdad que nose mucho como funciona la app porque me estan obligando a escribir algo antes de usarla y de saber si va a funcionar en mi negocio o no. Por lo que es probable que mucho de los comentarios que leas sea igual que esto.

Bagforphone your favorite store for women

apply it that keeps your traffic on the site and gives a much higher sales potential due to the discount!

Omac Shop GmbH

eveytink is oky good specilition, good jop, my costemer everty time happy. ı like app. happay day. good work . ı am happy and you ? good jop

flairspecialsales

very very useful . newbie friendly very simple for the average joe . i wish we could zoom out the wheel it takes 35% of the page

Real Silk Floss

So far, so good. I haven't used it yet, but the install has been very straight forward. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm not sure yet, but I'm optimistic. I hope to use it for the store. I can only say so much as I haven't tried it yet.

March 3, 2021

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We encourage you to update the review when you have fully experienced the app on your store. We hope it will help you boost sales. All the best!

Solly Mart

it is very Good and i feel that it will increase my sales as it will make people win and have discounts as kind of play

March 3, 2021

We're glad that you liked the app and hope that it will help you generate more sales. Thank you for adding the review. Cheers!

Pod Master

Proper life saver made conversions happen over night would highly recommend using! love the concept

Journi Watch Company

Great Product! I love that my customers are able to interact with my website using this app and I get to integrate my sales. Perfect!

Luvmii

This app is awesome! Really easy to use, customisable and drives sales. I had a slight technical issue recently and Alex from the support team was extremely helpful!! He raised a ticket with the tech experts almost immediately, kept me updated on the progress and not to mention he was extremely friendly. I would highly recommend this app!

Wituka

Perfect!adasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdaPerfect!adasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdaPerfect!adasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasda

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28