4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its engaging "spin the wheel" feature and customizable options that boost sales and conversion rates. It's praised for its seamless integration and free plan availability. The 24/7 customer service is highlighted as professional and efficient, assisting with setup and resolving issues. The app is highly recommended for its excellent support and positive impact on sales.

November 24, 2020

I love this app it’s a marketing wonder. I’ve had experience in the past using this app and it’s always amazing!

TouchedByAngelBeautyBar
About 1 hour using the app
Care Cart replied November 26, 2020

We are so glad to read what you wrote. We hope that app will improve conversions and subscriptions on your store. All the best!

Edited November 9, 2021

So far the app experience has been amazing! I was given the best customer service by Daniel with his fast responses and helpful tips! I look forward to seeing how this converts when my website launches!

Press The Blanks
43 minutes using the app
April 13, 2021

Great app and a lot of customizability. It would be great if it stays free or keeps it free forever for the old customers

Intejaam India
India
42 minutes using the app
March 14, 2023

Una aplicación perfecta, muy practica. Es muy util para conseguir que los clientes hagan sus compras.

Terracota accessories
Spain
40 minutes using the app
August 31, 2020

I really liked it. It was very very very interesting and easy to maneuver... it is one of the best apps

Ximyumi
40 minutes using the app
Care Cart replied September 1, 2020

We are grateful for your kind words and liking the app. Thank you so much.

October 6, 2020

Excited to use! Will be launching my website soon & hoping this app will help boost my sales! Not sure if i can customize colors tho.

Rising Monarchs
Care Cart replied October 7, 2020

Thank you for the review. We hope that our app will improve conversion on your store. We're already working on color customization so you can expect that soon. All the best!

January 8, 2023

The app I just download it for my website is a Great addition to website. It allows me to add my discount code so customers can navigate them easier.

Delinquent's Angels
December 21, 2020

Seems amazing. Can't wait to see if it works on my Store. To install it you need first to leave a review.

SKYHERO LAB
Italy
Care Cart replied December 23, 2020

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope that app will perform well on your store and you'll be glad to update the review to reflect your recent experience. All the best!

September 21, 2021

great, fast, reliable service. would recommend! Alan will answer any questions you have and help accordingly.

The Yog Bar
33 minutes using the app
Care Cart replied September 22, 2021

This review had made our day. We are happy that our support team has helped you out for your questions.

Thank you so much for the great review and recommendation.

March 22, 2023

Easy to install and set up. Customer service walked me through my first campaign and answered all my questions!

Mia's Christmas Gallery