Split ‑ Partial Payments

Split ‑ Partial Payments

by SpurIT

Partial, Split and Share Payments

Utsalget Dealing Website

Top service! :) Very helpful and quick answer when I needed some help. I am so excited and hope this app will bring more buying customers

May 20, 2020

Thanks :) It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied!

Stone Bird

At least few times a week my customers use the split payment to pay for their orders. This app is absolutely great for me. Thank you!

May 4, 2020

Thanks! We are glad that the app works for you and makes you money :) Hope you'll keep enjoying it!

Zebra Boy

I had a little styling issue in my store and contacted the team. Guys are amazing: 5 minutes- happy customer. Bravo!

May 4, 2020

Thanks! We are always ready to help so don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

Cosmoletics

Unique app with a great idea to split payments between customers, there're many products in my store with big prices and the app allows my customers to pay for it partially. Great!

May 4, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback!

Wild Fireworks

The app provides the functionality I've been looking for. Users are able to split and share payment if they don't have enough funds on their card. Support guys were always there when I needed their assistance. 5 stars!!!

April 8, 2020

It's so good to know that you've finally found the thing you were looking for :)
Good luck to your business!

BlackVapeStore

I installed the app a month ago and really enjoyed using it! The set up is pretty easy and the store's loyal customers are happy to use such feature.

April 8, 2020

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for as long time :)

Louisiana Tobacco

Highly recommend the app!!! The support team provided a great service and helped me with the set up.

April 8, 2020

Thank you! Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist :)

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

UPDATE: I would like to update to say I was contacted almost immediately after posting my review and offered support in a very professional and customer-focused manner. If I could give a separate review for the developer it would most likely be a 5 star review. For the app itself, though, my rating remains at 2 stars until the issues below are changed.
The app basically does what the description states. However, the method used creates several issues.
1. It uses a discount code to 'remove the other half' of the order total. As a result, customers cannot use any discount codes they would normally use.
2. Since it creates 2 duplicate orders and uses a discount code to remove half the payment, when the customer completes the first order, they now have a receipt for a PAID IN FULL order saying that they were GIVEN A DISCOUNT of 1/2 off (and free shipping because it sets the first checkout to free shipping to prevent charging shipping twice). Technically speaking, they have paid in full for an order and are entitled to the merchandise based on the receipt they now have, and the store is now out 50% of the value of the order. Even if you cancel the order and refund the 50% the customer paid, they have full grounds and DOCUMENTATION to run around and leave reviews and tell people that you provide bad service because you "cancelled their order just because you didn't want them to get the discount you originally gave them."
3. If you have free shipping set up in your shipping settings, based on a minimum order amount, and its set to calculate the amount after any discounts are applied, this app will not be compatible. For example, say your settings are for free shipping for orders of $50 or more after discounts are applied. Your customer creates an order for $60 and wants to split payment. The app creates 2 duplicate orders and sets the first one for $30 and free shipping with a $30 discount, and sets the second one for $30 with a $30 discount. On the second one, because the total is less than $50 the customer now can't get free shipping.

The concept is nice and would be very helpful, but the method used to execute it here is just not well thought out given even the most elementary potential failure modes.
I am waiting on a customer now to finish paying the 2nd half of an order and then will be uninstalling. Best of luck in the future. If these issues are corrected I would be willing to try again.

April 8, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you over the phone and via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation. Thanks in advance!

StrongArm Sport

I could not get the Split Payment where I wanted to to go. Their support people set it right in just a few minutes.

Lashify Me Today

I needed an app for my clients to be able to not pay the full act if they couldn't. I am very appreciative of the customer service!! Thanks guys!

March 30, 2020

You are more than welcome! It's a pleasure for us to keep our clients satisfied so please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6