Split — Partial Payments

Split — Partial Payments | Reviews

by SpurIT UAB

Manual Payment Plan | Split, Share & Multiply Payments

Eledero

True, great, and fair, a not-for-profit app in the first place, I wish further development by choosing an entire section for premiums rather than adding a product to a product

Tech-Store Co

Great app! I needed to make some design changes, and the team was also very helpful and accommodating!

Bello Villa

this is great ! I needed an app to allow customers to may multiple card payments and this was the perfect app for that

Meowingstons

this is my first time try to use partial payment app. The support team is really helpful when I was facing trouble dealing with the UI. Friendly support, responsive development team. i will give a 5 stars!

barumbaplay

Just got this app recently. I was looking for a while to find some way to do shared purchasing. So happy I found this app. Support has been great too.

Meli's Treasures

I really love how simple it is to set up..i love all the customizations it has...if i could give this 7,8,9, 10 stars i sure would...highly recommend this app....

G-FORCE POWERSPORTS

Seems like a great app so far - BUT how do you account for product shipping costs? if the split payment happens in the cart and shipping is calculated at check out

November 21, 2019

Thank you for your review!
Please contact us via live chat within the app, so we could describe the app's workflow. Have a great day!

Kurly Klips

Rating 5 stars for the impeccable customer service! Still waiting to see if customers will use this feature, but the Split team helped me integrate their product beautifully into my store.

September 17, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Let us know if you need any help!

Bright Amos

Downloaded the app, and was confused about the button configuration. Customer service was great and responsive! Received help immediately and got everything resolved within 5 mins!

September 17, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

Viking Runes

Good idea, thanks for providing this ability. this app is really useful. Some customers just don't have enough money or want to share the amount with friends and this app helps them with this. And they keep buying from me!

August 22, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

Previous 1 3