Split ‑ Partial Payments

Split ‑ Partial Payments

by SpurIT

COVID-19: FREE for 3 months. Partial, Split and Share Payments

Wild Fireworks

The app provides the functionality I've been looking for. Users are able to split and share payment if they don't have enough funds on their card. Support guys were always there when I needed their assistance. 5 stars!!!

April 8, 2020

It's so good to know that you've finally found the thing you were looking for :)
Good luck to your business!

BlackVapeStore

I installed the app a month ago and really enjoyed using it! The set up is pretty easy and the store's loyal customers are happy to use such feature.

April 8, 2020

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for as long time :)

Louisiana Tobacco

Highly recommend the app!!! The support team provided a great service and helped me with the set up.

April 8, 2020

Thank you! Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist :)

StrongArm Sport

I could not get the Split Payment where I wanted to to go. Their support people set it right in just a few minutes.

Lashify Me Today

I needed an app for my clients to be able to not pay the full act if they couldn't. I am very appreciative of the customer service!! Thanks guys!

March 30, 2020

You are more than welcome! It's a pleasure for us to keep our clients satisfied so please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime!

Nolan's Car Parts

Want to thank the app developers for such useful app! Really quick to set up an you're good to go in a few minutes.

March 27, 2020

You are more than welcome! Hope you will keep enjoying the app for a long long time :)

O.R.S.B.

Amazing app!!! Had a minor issue and support team was really helpful and responsive, highly recommended.

March 27, 2020

We are just happy that you are satisfied! Good luck to your business!

Ireland Energy Co

Great app! Really suits my needs and everything working great. Quite easy for customers who want to split payments

March 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated! :)

Xena Workwear

Took a little customization right out of the box but the SpurIT team was responsive and quick to make any necessary changes. HIGHLY recommend to work with these guys as their competence and communication levels are great!

March 16, 2020

Thank you for such kind words! We are just happy to keep our clients satisfied :)

NISSI & JIREH

The customer service was great and responsive! I received help immediately and got everything resolved within a few minutes!

March 2, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! It's really appreciated :)
Feel free to contact us anytime in case of any issues!

Previous 1 3 4