Spocket for Suppliers channel

Spocket for Suppliers channel

by Spocket

Let 50,000 merchants sell your products - Sales Channel

MetaPora

Great so far. Easy, quick onboarding and approval process, very helpful responsive people. Thank you

One Thing Lockets

Spocket has saved my business through this pandemic. With all events and exhibitions coming to a halt, Spocket sales have allowed me to stay in business. I am a supplier and think I'll stick with Drop Shipping into the future to maybe even replace having to do events!

Kemp Hearts

Application process was seamless mainly due to the people working behind the app. We are relatively new to being a dropship supplier and the team was always fast and ready to answer all our questions. Keep up the good work!

Snob Apparel

Great app for suppliers! Staff has great communications and sync products/ inventory is very easy.

TraciKBeauty

the worst experience and first impression. they acted like they didn't have the services false marketing. don't help new shopify stores.

August 27, 2020

We're sorry to hear about your experience and first impressions. We want to make sure that we properly vet each and every supplier applicant that we have. If you feel that our on boarding team should re-evaluate your application and request, we would be more than happy to investigate and re-evaluate. Please reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly asisst you! Thank you for your kind understanding and patience!

TrulyTrinkets

Hassle-free since their interface easily connects to my Shopify store seamlessly. Install > Apply > Integrate > Sell > Earn!

February 18, 2020

As we always say, a user-friendly experience is what we want to promote first and foremost. It's great that you found the installation process quick and easy. Please feel free to reach out if you have questions about certain processes!

cattermelon

Spocket and the team are amazing! I can finally sell and get access to more retailers. I am looking to sell who would be available in my gift themed products. Keep up the good work!

February 18, 2020

We definitely will! Thanks so much for this wonderful review. Our support team remains available for any concerns you may have. Happy Spocket-ing!

Market Sale

Customer service contact me after I had complained and they resolve the problem they are working with me over email thank you Tracy

January 27, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for the feedback and truly sorry for the inconvenience the application process has caused you. Our Suppliers team does take some time to review supplier applications as we want to ensure that our merchants are given access to the most reliable suppliers. In any case, we raised this to our Suppliers team and have asked them to provide the reason for them not proceeding with your application. Perhaps we can also look into a reassessment of your proposal. We humbly ask for your patience as we discuss this among the team, thanks!

Year Round Holiday

Simple. Clean. Easy.

This app makes selling to dropshippers fairly easy and simple. The support provided is by far the best.

Thank you for this app!

January 13, 2020

Like our merchants, we also want the user experience for our suppliers to be easy to navigate. Like we always say as well, quality support as what we aim to always provide to both the dropshippers and the suppliers we have on the platform. That being said, we're happy to know you're enjoying what we're providing so far!

The Goodnight Moon

Smooth experience so far. I really like that I can see how many retailers are selling my products, it also helps me understand what my most popular products are. We are a growing manufacturer, so this is an exciting new sales channel for our company.

January 10, 2020

Transparency is important to us, so information like this is something we make available to you. Thanks for this and we wish you nothing but growth!

Previous 1 3 4 5