Spocket for Suppliers

Rating (3.4)
Developer
3.4
April 10, 2021

Spocket Customer service is very nice to handel all of issues we meet, and also for the orders, the supplier send items fast and high quality items

petfulfillagent
China
Time spent using app: 15 days
Spocket replied April 10, 2021

Thank you! Our customer support is indeed amazing and does whatever they can to solve any issues. We appreciate the feedback!

December 30, 2020

Used it for 2 weeks and everything is great. Used it for 2 weeks and everything is great. Really like

Renegade Home
Time spent using app: 15 days
November 21, 2020

How long is your review? What is mine so far for review? Always inline。If you don’t know how to contact you, please reply as soon as possible. thank

ftl520fyt.
China
Time spent using app: 25 days
September 22, 2020

Great so far. Easy, quick onboarding and approval process, very helpful responsive people. Thank you

MetaPora
Time spent using app: 7 days
September 10, 2020

Spocket has saved my business through this pandemic. With all events and exhibitions coming to a halt, Spocket sales have allowed me to stay in business. I am a supplier and think I'll stick with Drop Shipping into the future to maybe even replace having to do events!

One Thing Lockets
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 10, 2020

Great app for suppliers! Staff has great communications and sync products/ inventory is very easy.

Snob Apparel
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited January 28, 2020

Customer service contact me after I had complained and they resolve the problem they are working with me over email thank you Tracy

Market Sale
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Spocket replied January 27, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for the feedback and truly sorry for the inconvenience the application process has caused you. Our Suppliers team does take some time to review supplier applications as we want to ensure that our merchants are given access to the most reliable suppliers. In any case, we raised this to our Suppliers team and have asked them to provide the reason for them not proceeding with your application. Perhaps we can also look into a reassessment of your proposal. We humbly ask for your patience as we discuss this among the team, thanks!

January 13, 2020

Simple. Clean. Easy.

This app makes selling to dropshippers fairly easy and simple. The support provided is by far the best.

Thank you for this app!

Year Round Holiday
Philippines
Time spent using app: 20 days
Spocket replied January 13, 2020

Like our merchants, we also want the user experience for our suppliers to be easy to navigate. Like we always say as well, quality support as what we aim to always provide to both the dropshippers and the suppliers we have on the platform. That being said, we're happy to know you're enjoying what we're providing so far!

January 9, 2020

Smooth experience so far. I really like that I can see how many retailers are selling my products, it also helps me understand what my most popular products are. We are a growing manufacturer, so this is an exciting new sales channel for our company.

The Goodnight Moon
Time spent using app: 5 months
Spocket replied January 10, 2020

Transparency is important to us, so information like this is something we make available to you. Thanks for this and we wish you nothing but growth!

November 29, 2019

Great customer services were able to solve my syncing product issues. I am great that I can now spread my products to other potential resellers.

Badger Steel USA
Time spent using app: 8 days
Spocket replied November 29, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! It give us great motivation that we are able to make our suppliers happy by addressing and resolving the issues you raised. Happy Spocket-ing!