Spocket for Suppliers channel

Spocket for Suppliers channel

by Spocket

Let 33,000 merchants sell your products - Sales Channel

Market Sale

Customer service contact me after I had complained and they resolve the problem they are working with me over email thank you Tracy

January 27, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for the feedback and truly sorry for the inconvenience the application process has caused you. Our Suppliers team does take some time to review supplier applications as we want to ensure that our merchants are given access to the most reliable suppliers. In any case, we raised this to our Suppliers team and have asked them to provide the reason for them not proceeding with your application. Perhaps we can also look into a reassessment of your proposal. We humbly ask for your patience as we discuss this among the team, thanks!

wensha1982

Small and local manufacturers like us produce products based on the demand and capacity so it is quite important that we chose the correct avenue. I believe that Spocket will help since Im switching to selling online mainly so Im hoping all this will turn out good.

January 20, 2020

Cool, thanks for choosing Spocket! Being that a lot of our merchants are looking for new items to sell everyday, we're sure a lot of them would be keen on sourcing out your items. All the best and hope our partnership allows for your growth!

campgillespie

this got suggested by a friend who is already in partnership w/ spocket. Knowing there are channels in which I sell my handmade items... great avenue for sellers like me. their team has been attentive to my inquiries.

January 20, 2020

Besides wanting success for our merchants, we also want our suppliers to do well, which is why we explain the onboarding process and attend to your concerns as best as we can. That being said, we do hope your membership to the platform reaps great benefits for you!

stonksdone

Filled in my application today. When I will hear from your team? I am supplier of products I source from Japan. I sell authentic trinkets

January 20, 2020

Great, thanks for applying! We carefully review applications as we want to ensure that the suppliers we have on the platform are reliable - which we're sure is a quality you possess as a supplier. We'll be sending you an update to your email soon!

dospordoss

Im a manufacturer and producer of products. i started a few months ago and find it hard to expand and make sales but now have a place where I can do that... doing business with you guys has been great!

January 20, 2020

Great, thanks! We hope you being a part of the Spocket gang helps you reach great heights with your products. Here's to a long-term successful partnership with you!

janisexdale

applied for my application today hoping to get in soon. Many of my items are affordable great quality & this is perfect for US dropshippers

January 20, 2020

Fingers-crossed as we'd love to have you on the platform as well. And the quality of your products is exactly why we think you should be part of the Spocket gang. Hope it goes well!

grapetopia

Im excited to start this journey with Spocket and also my first time Shopify. I've always just sold items in popups and fairs. With a platform as big as this that will give me access to more sales and resellers, I could not wait to start earning!

January 20, 2020

Awesome! Thanks for choosing Spocket in kicking off your journey with e-commerce. We're quite excited to see what you can achieve. All the best!

Year Round Holiday

Simple. Clean. Easy.

This app makes selling to dropshippers fairly easy and simple. The support provided is by far the best.

Thank you for this app!

January 13, 2020

Like our merchants, we also want the user experience for our suppliers to be easy to navigate. Like we always say as well, quality support as what we aim to always provide to both the dropshippers and the suppliers we have on the platform. That being said, we're happy to know you're enjoying what we're providing so far!

Golden Furr Store

The team is very helpful in exposing my products. I am very satisfied with how they are taking care of the suppliers. I will definitely continue selling with them.

January 13, 2020

Our relationship goes both ways with our suppliers, so it's only natural of us to help you succeed. We're super stoked to know that you want to maintain our relationship. We feel the same and we wish nothing but the best to you and that more of our merchants source out your products.

SparksofLife

I like the app. The support team is quite impeccable! they are surely impressive as they do respond back quick and very professional. Hope everything goes smoothly for the months to come!

January 13, 2020

Our support team is always happy to help and we're glad to know that you're satisfied with their service. We also wish you all the best with your store's operations in the future. Please don't hesitate to reach out whenever the need arises. Happy Spocket-ing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6