Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Purring Treats

Selecting and pushing products to my store was pretty easy. I also like that they have two different payment options.

ZAHE

I used this app to help me on my dropshipping store. The app didn't perform as described in terms of sourcing from Alibaba. The bigger issue is that, I WAS CHARGED FOR TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION! although I've already cancelled my subscription days before trial expires!

Easier Journeys | On-the-Go Gear

I wouldn't even give this app one star. The app is a great idea but execution is exceptionally poor. [Huge opportunity for someone to develop a similar app that actually works with good customer service!!!]. Speaking of customer service it is simply atrocious. Rarely helpful, often I was left on chats waiting for up to 30 minutes with no response. I had to always follow-up to see if someone was there. They just disappear and stop responding if they can't help (I don’t think those at customer service have actually used the app themselves in real life scenarios; they assume the answer is always something basic and simple but I’m long past understanding the basics of the app, I’m having real issues placing customer orders; it’s also always your fault – never theirs). Some great products on the app, especially for Canadian sellers, but the app in terms of integrating with Shopify, tracking inventory, placing orders never worked (I’m supposed to do a manual fix for an issue – so what’s the point of the app and the fee??!!). I spent more time and hassle then this app is worth (in terms of the profit you can make on items, the work involved in using the app and interacting with customer service and especially given its annual cost; even with the app being cumbersome and unintuitive and basically not working they won’t give refunds – beware). Steer clear. I'd be happy to chat with anyone about my experience with the app. Feel free to reach out to me via my store.

April 28, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your experience to help us improve our services. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you! Rest assured that we will do our best to resolve all of your concerns and we'll have one of our account managers reach out to you directly to help you faster! Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated!

Rock Your Auto

Very nice app not complicated to setup in my store. I was able to select a plan and push products to my store within minutes.

April 27, 2021

Awesome! We're glad you're happy with our plans and features. We do our best to make sure your experience is seamless. Thank you for joining Spocket!

Luxurious Lifetime

A Very Nice App! It is very simple to use. I was able to choose a plan and select a great products.

April 24, 2021

Great! Glad you found the right plan and products for your store using Spocket. Thank you for choosing our services!

Coffee sourced by ..........Dot Com Good$ & Service$

I am happy to be back with Spocket. My inexperience and impatince did not allow me to truly use Spocket resourcefully. Will not happen again..

April 24, 2021

Welcome back to Spocket! We're so happy to have you with us again. Rest assured that we will be with you all the way! Thank you for trusting our services!

Finishing Touches

I Love this app, Very much easier experience than oberlo, and high quality products with fast shipping, this will help my business!

April 21, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! We love having you with us and we'll make sure to do our best to help you succeed! Reach out to us at support@spocket.co anytime you need help. We're always here for you!

Accelerate Fitness Apparel

I love the fact that the SKU numbers port over. That's a time-saver. Good products and great prices. Now if they could do away with the membership fee, it would be GOLD.

April 19, 2021

Great! We're glad you are loving the features we have for you. Saving you time is important to us so you can focus more on selling. Thank you for the feedback!

The twinkle kids

They are speedy in communicating with you. Easily to navigate or integrate products to your website. very quality product

April 17, 2021

Appreciate the feedback! We make sure to be fast when it comes to communicating with you because we don't want to waste any of your precious time and we only make sure to provide you with an awesome experience! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Green Tribe Co.

BEWARE OF THIS APP. It's honestly not worth the price in my opinion. The vendors are EXTREMELY UNRELIABLE. Falsely advertised shipping times. There is no way to directly contact distributors, and this service greatly affected the success of my business starting out. You will actually notice there are many dropshippers already on this platform selling products at ridiculous prices compared to market. There are very few real wholesalers on this app. Many of the distributors do not update their inventory correctly, or update order status at all. I would be left not having the status of the package for WEEKS until I contacted customer support. Who then had to contact the vendor and told me to wait 5 days for a response - how do you possibly explain that to a customer? After another several days the order status was updated in the system. 1/50 vendors will actually input tracking numbers and shipping, most of your orders will not. As you begin adding products to your store, beware that many of them will randomly go out of stock. I had entire catalogs I had to ditch due to vendors discontinuing many items at once with no notice at all. Or discontinuing them after a customer has already placed an order....yes this actually happened I'm not even joking. Spocket promises to refund you if suppliers take more than the advertised processing time, I never received ONE refund! I honestly don't know what the point of customer service is because they literally cannot enforce anything, they need to scrub all of their suppliers and literally start over. Management needs a much better process in place to vet these suppliers. This app should absolutely not be anywhere close to $50 a month. I would not even use it if it were free.

April 17, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience and opinion! We greatly appreciate it as it helps us know what needs to be done to avoid such circumstances. Please know that it is absolutely unacceptable for suppliers on board with us not to provide reasonable prices and a tracking number for every order they receive thru our platform. It is a requirement for them to stay on board with Spocket and we'll surely take the appropriate actions to rectify this. We do promise that if an order takes more than the advertised processing time + shipping time, that order should be valid for a refund but please note that only business days can be counted. We checked on the 10 orders you have on your account and it seems like you have received a refund for those orders that was requested to be refunded. If this is not the case, or if there was anything we missed, we would be more than happy to further assist you with it. We will have one of our account managers reach out to you directly to help however we can. Rest assured that we will do our best to make things better for you! Thank you for your kind understanding and patience!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 237 238