Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropship US & EU Products. Wholesale suppliers for Shopify

illumin4te

The concept is wonderful. The interface is easy to use. The support is great. The suppliers are from the US to w/c I can confirm after placing a bunch of orders via their app.

By the way, I used this for my old store and will use it for my new one. My store concept is illuminating life with wonderful finds/items/products.

June 13, 2019

Thank you for the kind words. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our customer support team. I will definitely relay that message to the team.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, we really do appreciate you taking the time to send us this review.

Gal Axiom

We only just started using Spocket, we have been very pleased so far. The prices are very reasonable, the products are of a good quality, there's a healthy variety and quantity, and having just spent a while chatting with their customer support team, they have a good customer support structure. My only qualms are they need to ensure the suppliers themselves use a variations naming convention that makes sense.

June 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! We love hearing this kind of feedback from our users as this motivates us to do better especially those ones who have been successful with their business using us. We have well taken note of the feedback and make suppliers onboarded going forward will have a proper naming convention.

mylovefromthestars

Looking for verified US suppliers and I may have just found the right application to help with me my online business. Im happy so far with my experience - this is my 2nd account with them for my store already

June 10, 2019

We are very grateful to hear such motivating feedback from you. Knowing that you are satisfied gives us the drive to keep on working harder to make sure that we can provide you the best dropshipping business experience you deserve.

You are always welcome to provide suggestions and feedback as we see those as an opportunity to make everything better than ever.

Master of shopping

Love the products coming from US, Canada and Europe. Process multiple samples orders and got them very fast. Customer support is fantastic for sure. Hope I can scale with Spocket.

June 13, 2019

You have picked the right app for dropshipping. Spocket is the way to go if you need to source products from the US, Canada and Europe. We add new suppliers every week to make sure we give our retailers enough options to choose from.

Boutique by Paula

I tried to use this app. And I suggest everyone NOT TO USE THIS APP AND BE CAREFUL.
I add some items (which should be shipped from US) from this app into my shopify store. After I sold some of those those items I saw that supplier doesnt really ship from US but ships from China.
My customer saw this too and asked me for refund and told me she wont ever buy from my store again..
I asked spocket "support" to solve this problem but the only answer I am getting from them every single day is that they "are sorry" about this.
I dont really understand how can Shopify approve such a frauds..
I really DO NOT recommend this app.

June 13, 2019

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us! We'd like to make sure that this has been addressed by Spocket. While most of our vendors are based and located in the US, Canada and Europe, we do have suppliers that who hail from other regions as well. We have always been clear as to where the items will be hailing from and their origin was never hidden from view.

Nevertheless, we'd like to make sure that there’s no further issues remaining on your end, so please reach out to us any time at support@spocket.co.

Pop Culture House

Really love Spocket! Very easy to use and perfect for newbies like me. Highly recommended! Customer support is also A+++!

June 13, 2019

Thank you for letting us know about your wonderful experience! We try to make the app user-friendly as much as possible so it is good that you find it very use to use. We will also pass your message along to our amazing Support team so they know they are doing a great job so far.

Latoya's Fashion Factory

As a new store, watching my overhead costs while still offering quality merchandise was a major concern. With their various pricing options, I have been able to offer my customers quality goods at affordable prices while still maintaining a healthy profit margin. Their customer service is the best! Fast and efficient.

June 13, 2019

We here at Socket is thrilled to hear such good feedback from our users like you. We are happy that you were able to find quality goods at affordable prices. Our goal is to make retailers the most successful they can be with dropshipping.

Kirsten's Fashions

I have been so lucky to come across Spocket to help me with my dropshipping business! I can't believe all the products I can sell! they are amazing and with their high quality items, I am for sure going make a good business. I should have used Shopify a long time ago! Their support team is very very friendly and helpful. Good job guys!

May 29, 2019

It is truly wonderful to hear how much you liked the platform, Kirsten! Our aim is to make sure you get the most rewarding experience in dropshipping business and we want to make sure that we are able to cater to every customer's need.

We are happy to have you as part of the Spocket Family!

Gaga Shop xoxo

I have been earning twice than the previous platform I was using as the products being offered in Spocket are really amazing and has a good quality. 24 hours support that can reply to your query quick is one of the best experiences I have with Spocket.

May 29, 2019

We would like to thank you for taking the time leave a review. It truly inspired all of us here at Spocket and motivating us to do more, to make sure that your experience with us meets your high expectation.

We truly value your business with us and please know that we are always after your best interest.

Astrid Leather

I want to increase my sales as I have been meaning to start my dropshipping business so I downloaded Spocket. I was able to test it out for a few months with sample orders with my other store and have received my items quick and easy. I am looking to sell more accessories for men so it is my hope that they start bring more suppliers that sells my niche!

June 8, 2019

We are glad that you loved what Spocket has to offer! We are constantly working to bring more suppliers from US and EU so stay tuned for that and we will also be looking into bringing in more suppliers for men's accessories. If you need any further assistance from us, just know that you may reach our team at support@spocket.co and we will be there to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 150 151