Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers | Fast shipping.

WIRUS Kings

I use the app and it is amazing. All the team are professionals and with the best customer service.Thank you

October 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing. This helps us so more customers know how merchants like you are valued here in the Spocket family!

MindzdLimitFashion

This app has a variety of amazing products and discounts! The subscription is worth the price! Helpful and accurate support team as well as easy importing and editing! Love this app!

October 15, 2019

Users like you are certainly worth all the hard work the whole Spocket team had pitched in to make this app everyone would love! Thank you for sharing our thoughts, it means a lot!

White Lilly

I have not been using this app for very long and got stuck with changing some of my details,I used the chat option to get help and they replied almost instantly. They are very friendly and helpful with everything. I especially like the chat option because you do not have to send an email or call them and wait days for feedback.It is really easy to import products to your store and change the prices to include shipping as well. They will let you know when an item is out of stock so that you don't have to keep checking your website to make sure that you have enough stock left. The only thing that I would change is choosing my own pictures and not having to go to my store to edit them. Other than that, the app is really more user friendly than other apps that I have downloaded to my shopify, and living in South Africa it is not easy to get suppliers that do drop-shipping. So far I am really impressed with the app and would recommend it to anyone who has, just like me, Installed and deleted a lot of drop-shipping apps.

October 15, 2019

Appreciate the feedback! We still have more features coming up as well as more amazing products from the suppliers we've lined up to be onboarded very soon! We can't thank you enough for the time you have taken to write us this review.

Beauty And Pet Lovers

I really like this application. Customer services are awesome. They will help you with anything, just discuss it with them.

October 15, 2019

We appreciate for taking the time to leave us a review! We hope to see you around Spocket more. Just send a message and we will rush in to help.

elyee

I usually Don't write reviews. But I can't help but appreciate the Spocket Outstanding Customer Support. I've been using Spocket for a month now with their Paid plan. Their Support team is so helpful with their outstanding service. Kudos to the World Class Support Team (Especially Kim who's been so kind and helped us a lot ).

October 14, 2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We hope to keep providing you outstanding support especially to customers like you.

Cuddy Collection

I have only been using spocket for a few days but they already made a massively great impression with their service. I'm emphasizing their chat support, oh man the customer service is top notch. You know, when you sometimes have that mini heart attack because of an important question just struck your mind and you tried to look for answers online but cannot find one, just send them 'Hi' and they will slide thru with swift answers. The catalog of available suppliers are abundant too. You can't go wrong with this Shopify app.

October 14, 2019

Your feedback is much appreciated! Please know that we have so much in store for you. More suppliers are lined up to be onboarded to the platform soon and that means more great unique items to choose from!

SoapHarmony

Hands down THE BEST app. High-quality products, photos, descriptions and seamlessly integrates with Shopify. Fast & intuitive UI with thousands of high-margin products to choose from. Literally all you need to launch & scale your business! Super helpful tips tricks & tutorials in-app also! 5 stars for sure.

P.S. Thanks John for working with me, you guys are the best!

October 14, 2019

It's very flattering to know that the support team was able to exceed your expectations! We'll surely let John know about your heart warming review!

Spotsley

The best dropshipping supplier on the market. Spocket is the best and the staff is also great. Excellent communication.

October 13, 2019

We're speechless! We must be doing right! Thank you for your review. Rest assured that our best-ever support team will remain as excellent as they've always been!

Leggings Central

Spocket is a great site! Beautifully designed, items have all the details you need, and the customer service is great (very attentive, supportive of your endeavors, and positive overall). I definitely recommend giving them a try!

October 14, 2019

We are very grateful for your recommendation! We'll make sure to keep the app not just great but the greatest it can be.

Tiger and the Moon

I haven't fully launched but their customer service is amazing and have some really unique products.

October 13, 2019

Time and again, our customer support team rocks! Thank you for letting us know and we hope you enjoy the unique products that we offer and please stay tuned as there are more to come!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 166 167