Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

1661 - 1670 of 2022 reviews

Shopliftersbay

So buggy, getting errors all the time, the products are over priced, a 3$ top is actually priced at 29$, pathetic.

Pathetic and time waste.

Pet Globes

was a good place to add products from, there was a promo for unlimited pushing of products, i pushed alot, and looking to get membership once i generate enough revenue.

Opal Orchid Boutique

The concept is great, but the problem is that most of the best items are preferred products and you have to join a paid plan to use them. It would be great if there was more variety and better quality for the free plan items.
opalorchidboutique.com

Maggie Mayz Findz

So Far Im Loving It!!Very Easy To Navigate And Super Helpful Support

Worldfashionshopp

Really good app, very easy to use.

Cathy Jamison

Great looking products, but doesn't specify if vendor will ship internationally and what those shipping costs/turn around would be.

Ds Essentials

Irritating. That's the only word that comes to mind when I think of this app. Trying to navigate through the different categories is harder than it needs to be. For example, my shop sells men's clothing. There is a category for clothing which includes all genders and then there is a category for men which is just a bunch of random stuff. I was looking for an alternate to Oberlo because the shipping times from China are obnoxious, but I noticed that the shipping times for the clothes on Spocket are pretty much the same, but the prices were higher. So I will continue to look elsewhere. This app might be good for some niches and people who like to scroll through pages of unrelated items, but not me.

Fashionably Foxy

I would give this app N0 stars if possible. I'm just starting a new online shop and because of this company's major lack of communication and priorities, my store's reputation is being jeapordized. It's been almost 1 week since I've tried to have an order fulfilled and after simply rquesting a tracking number or just a simple response at all, I've only received a couple worthless responses... NO TRACKING # or even a status update on the order. Trying to communicate with this company is nearly impossible because it's so rare to even get a single reply even though they say "usually replies within 2 hours" LOL! Yeah, right... more like you'll be lucky if they even reply at all and if they do, it's 2 days later. One of the employees told me that they are fulfilling hundreds of orders and that's why it's taking long. That's such a sorry, unprofessional excuse and that alone lets me know that my business means absolutely NOTHING and therefore not a priority. I've tried contacting the developer of Spocket, no reply.... SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS APP!

Roselyn Clothing Boutique

so far I'm loving this app :) I'm seeing so many beautiful items and products for my online boutique

Shopinbug

interesting app. Certainly now a says people what to shop for product make in USA or shipped locallly from the same country. I have not test the app thourghly but l like the concert. Also we an find unique products here