Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers | Fast shipping.

Beauty And Pet Lovers

I really like this application. Customer services are awesome. They will help you with anything, just discuss it with them.

October 15, 2019

We appreciate for taking the time to leave us a review! We hope to see you around Spocket more. Just send a message and we will rush in to help.

elyee

I usually Don't write reviews. But I can't help but appreciate the Spocket Outstanding Customer Support. I've been using Spocket for a month now with their Paid plan. Their Support team is so helpful with their outstanding service. Kudos to the World Class Support Team (Especially Kim who's been so kind and helped us a lot ).

October 14, 2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We hope to keep providing you outstanding support especially to customers like you.

Cuddy Collection

I have only been using spocket for a few days but they already made a massively great impression with their service. I'm emphasizing their chat support, oh man the customer service is top notch. You know, when you sometimes have that mini heart attack because of an important question just struck your mind and you tried to look for answers online but cannot find one, just send them 'Hi' and they will slide thru with swift answers. The catalog of available suppliers are abundant too. You can't go wrong with this Shopify app.

October 14, 2019

Your feedback is much appreciated! Please know that we have so much in store for you. More suppliers are lined up to be onboarded to the platform soon and that means more great unique items to choose from!

SoapHarmony

Hands down THE BEST app. High-quality products, photos, descriptions and seamlessly integrates with Shopify. Fast & intuitive UI with thousands of high-margin products to choose from. Literally all you need to launch & scale your business! Super helpful tips tricks & tutorials in-app also! 5 stars for sure.

P.S. Thanks John for working with me, you guys are the best!

October 14, 2019

It's very flattering to know that the support team was able to exceed your expectations! We'll surely let John know about your heart warming review!

Spotsley

The best dropshipping supplier on the market. Spocket is the best and the staff is also great. Excellent communication.

October 13, 2019

We're speechless! We must be doing right! Thank you for your review. Rest assured that our best-ever support team will remain as excellent as they've always been!

Leggings Central

Spocket is a great site! Beautifully designed, items have all the details you need, and the customer service is great (very attentive, supportive of your endeavors, and positive overall). I definitely recommend giving them a try!

October 14, 2019

We are very grateful for your recommendation! We'll make sure to keep the app not just great but the greatest it can be.

Tiger and the Moon

I haven't fully launched but their customer service is amazing and have some really unique products.

October 13, 2019

Time and again, our customer support team rocks! Thank you for letting us know and we hope you enjoy the unique products that we offer and please stay tuned as there are more to come!

no1leftstanding

That was killer less then 24hrs first sale made. Very cool didn't expect that I'm into differn't stuff amd I found the right product to push

October 12, 2019

Congratulations on your first sale and the first of many! We are all excited to see your business take off and grow towards success! Let us know if you have any questions or inquiries, we're eager to help! Reach us through chat or email at support@spocket.co

LK’s Boutique

I use this app for my online business and I love it! It is very easy to use and the customer service is amazing, I always get a response right away.....this time I needed to do a return of an item that didn't fit, their response and help was immediate. I strongly recommend this app.

October 12, 2019

our recommendation is immensely appreciated! Thank you for loving the app and we in return will make sure that you'll have more fabulous experience with u. The support team would like to thank you for taking the time to mention how amazing they were!

Friends of LS

Super easy to find great products and push them to your store. Product descriptions and images are well laid out and written!

October 9, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a wonderful review. If you need help, just contact us at support@spocket.co and we will rush in to assist you!