Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

d-baggage

I love the ease in finding the products I need with Spocket! I want to ship products from the US and their filters make it easy for me to navigate US-made products. Would be great though if you could also add filters for other regions!!

November 27, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We love to hear more from you so feel free to reach out at support@spocket.co so we can get more insights on how we can make the app better and more efficient for users like you.

The Shoe Recipe

I did not like their services, they have premium products, which most of the nicer products are premium products and with a paid account at the almost $50 a month mark, you only get to add 25 premium products. You have to pay almost $100 a month just to add premium products. Also, shipping is slow. I placed a test order to see how shipping would be, they still haven't shipped the items out and the order was placed 3 days ago. It is always best to test your suppliers prior to customers placing orders so that way you can work out the kinks. Not happy, so I decided to cancel. You can't just cancel your account, you have to talk to someone and hope they cancel your account. I ended up having to cancel my debit card instead to keep them from being able to charge me. I do not reccommend, try Modalyst instead. They ship faster and are more reasonably priced.

November 27, 2019

Thanks for dropping us this review! We're always striving to be better and so you letting us know which aspects we are lacking in helps us improve.

On the subject of shipping, we do always suggest that our dropshippers always get products from suppliers who are based in or near the area their target customers are located. Doing this greatly decreases shipping time in most cases.

As mentioned, we would love to know how we can be better and perhaps bring you back as a customer. Someone from the Support team will be in touch with you soon!

AXIMUM

I am happy with there support and really they are so supportive and humble with me. They also guide me.

November 27, 2019

Awesome! Thanks so much for this kind review. We do want nothing but the best and success for our dropshippers, and so it's always a pleasure to be able to help out wherever and whenever we can.

allthosecutedresses

Spocket offers amazing possibilities, and very helpful crew! Looking forward to use it every day! Love it!

November 26, 2019

Thank you for being amazing with Spocket! We're looking forward to assisting you every day as we grow together in this business! Appreciate the love!

En Route Passports

Spocket is spot on! No auto-bot generic support via chat! Quick, quality responses to questions about processing and shipping times for drop ship product in the US. I wasted time clicking around on other competitor websites. I'm new at this, so having a real person respond was very reassuring. The rep even helped me find products that I was looking for by sending me direct links. My only regret is that I didn't start with Spocket first!

November 25, 2019

We're truly happy to hear that we're able to assist you with your questions right away. We look forward to partner with you in your success!

Happy Spocket-ing!

Can You Teach Me That?

The customer support is spot on for Spocket, and the product selection is actually so awesome now compared to their early beginnings. I can't wait to get started!

November 21, 2019

We're very happy that you are satisfied with our support! Rest assured that we will keep being awesome and that you can always count on us!

Rayder Pointe

I started an online Department Store and any small business owner or start-up knows how much time and effort it takes. One of the last things I wanted to do was start writing my own product descriptions (it takes a lot of time), and finding quality products to list can seem overwhelming. While Spocket does have products with minimal descriptions (some people prefer it), they also value your time and know you can use all the help you can get. They've created personalized collections for me that are tailored to my page and style. The customer service and assistance alone is worth any subscription cost. I'm glad I decided to stick with Spocket and see what they have to offer. I don't think you'll be disappointed either.

November 21, 2019

Thanks for this insightful feedback! We're glad you think we're worth every penny. We made sure that dropshippers can set-up their businesses smoothly and easily so they can start operations fast. And while we do agree that writing your own product descriptions do take time, we let you get creative with it so your products can have high visibility on search engines. In any case, our customer support team is always ready and happy to chat with everyone!

Soulfoot

The application is very easy to use - upon signing up, I was able to navigate the platform with ease and start adding products to my Shopify store. I also enjoyed the variety and quality of the products that the application provides retailers.

November 21, 2019

We’re glad you loved our app! We'll make sure that we’re here to help and we'll be on boarding more suppliers with more great products so please stay tuned to see the new items!

Flaminglo

I love this app, the products are great, fast shipping, and Spocket staff are always quick to help!

Glad I found this app!

Building Biz go Big

Love the app. US Products are nice to add to your store. US Products are nice to add to your store.

November 21, 2019

We are glad to hear you love Spocket. We will have more exciting products to come so please stay tuned. You will surely love them!