Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Kha-Ching.com

Great for drop shipping and providing great quality USA made products. if you need an app for US based products, this is for you :) low cost premiums and free shipping on lots of items

July 4, 2020

Spocket is definitely number one when it comes to USA products and suppliers! We worked really hard to gather and vet the best suppliers in the US to drop ship with us and provide you with excellent mark up on all their products. Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Divination Appeal

Thank you for developing this app !
The products and services I can access facilitate many aspects of my business.

July 4, 2020

You are most welcome! Just as we intended, Spocket provides the best products and services in the business to help you sell more! We appreciate your business. Thank you!

ATTACK - Tactical & Outdoor Supply Store

Muy Buena sería mejor si permitieran personalizar los productos, claro con sus costos abatidos, pero que se pudieran entregar ya producto final, sin tener que triangular...

July 4, 2020

¡Gracias por la respuesta! Spocket ofrece Facturación de Marca para que sus clientes reciban una factura con su marca y logotipo. Estamos buscando agregar aún más características como esta en el futuro. Ciertamente puede esperar que mejoremos aún más. ¡Gracias por elegir Spocket!

Thanks for the feedback! Spocket offers Branded Invoicing so that your customers will receive an invoice with your brand and logo. We are looking to add even more features like this in the future. You can certainly expect us to improve even more. Thank you for choosing Spocket!

kangism

I'm gonna say it's very useful tool~~ very easy to understand and use. this is great tool to start e commerce

July 4, 2020

Thank you! Spocket is indeed one of the best tools when it comes to adding quality products to your store. We appreciate you being with us!

CRYZTAL DREAM

i used this app and it was really useful to start e commerce. i enjoyed alot and it has varieties of different products

July 4, 2020

Thank you for the review and for starting out with Spocket for your store. Glad you enjoy our suppliers and selections. Looking forward to your success!

The Urban Luxy

nice love it thanks good shiiping best delivery time loved it thanks what all to say i have no words love it

July 4, 2020

You're welcome! Great to know you liked our platform. Thanks for using Spocket!

EcoHome

DO NOT USE SPOCKET. I've cancelled for two months now, received confirmation from TWO of their support team members on separate occassions saying my cancellation was confirmed and for both months I've been charged the monthly fee! The first month I got refunded and had them confirm with IT to ensure the cancellation went through, they said it did. Yet I was charged again. Ridiculous. Generic items and suppliers lie about where they're shipping from. DON'T USE SPOCKET!!

July 4, 2020

We are very sorry to hear about this incident. You can rest assured that we will rectify this matter immediately and resolve any issues regarding your account/s. One of our account manager will get in touch with you to work with you and sort out everything as soon as possible! We thank you for your understanding and patience.

Cat Club Stuff

At first I was skeptical that they would be able to deliver on value but their entire team has exceeded my expectations. Very. Good. App. Period.

July 4, 2020

Awesome! We are very happy to be able to exceed your expectations and rest assured that we will continue to do so in order for you to be successful. Your success is important to us. Thank you!

wearscrub.com

I am beginning to love this app. I am looking forward to a great transformation and customers satisfaction.

July 4, 2020

We are looking forward to providing you with excellent service! Your satisfaction is very important to us and we hope that you continue to love Spocket. Thank you for choosing Spocket!

The $tore,Inc

i like the faster shipping...........................................................................

July 4, 2020

Happy to know that! Faster shipping is indeed one of the best features we have on Spocket because we work directly with the suppliers. Thanks!