Spocket: US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket: US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Dream’n•Lux•

So far, this app seems easy enough to use. will definitely check out responses, and see how purchases work, and come back to update later on.

April 2, 2020

Thank you for letting us know know about this. We are looking into your suggestion as we love hearing from our merchants on how we can make Spocket better!

Doctor Soaps

They need to review the products to increase their credibility and confidence and have more opportunities.

April 2, 2020

Clever Bear Trading Company

Great Product Selection - Looking forward to faster shipping - that will definitely keep customers happy!

March 31, 2020

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Ficociello

i like spocket its amazing , easyto use and its so simple, i love it, soooo muchh products!!!!!! WOW!!!!

March 31, 2020

Thanks for your review. We loved to hear about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time!

WickedAF

Horrible customer service! It's been 6 days I'm exchanging pointless emails with their customer service to fix a huge issue I'm having with their app. I'm on a paid plan of 50 bucks per month and it's been almost a week I cannot use their app, contacted them multiple times and they don't provide me an actual solution to the problem. Just pointless chit chat. I have been paying them for months and this is what I got back. ZERO support on my issues. I would advise you to stay away. Im in e-commerce for 3 years, have tried multiple apps these guys suck BIG TIME!

Sports Life

excellent and easy to use! Varied products and good quality seem, although little high price for me ... I recommend it

March 31, 2020

Thanks for your review. We would love to hear more about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. Please reach out to us via chat or support@spocket.co with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.

Parrothead Marketplace

New user. Just a couple days now and so far so good. Have not had any problems other than it would not let me submit a review with less than 100 characters. lol

March 31, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words! Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Kpop Exchange

They don't have the type of item my store sell, not even 1 and it would have been nice to have been able to see that before being forced to sign up... Big waste of time

Little Spa Shop

I just signed up for a trial Empire plan last night. So far impressed with the support response. I had a nice and very informative chat with Vash, kind of onboarding experience with how to use Spocket to list product in my store.
So far so good for my first 24 hours with Spocket!

March 31, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. Happy Spocket-ing!

Kevin & Farah

Great starter app for beginners in dropshipping. Great products and well put together. Easy to navigate and find prosucts to add to your store.

March 31, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Happy Spocket-ing!