Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

jeremymarhen

New to this app and they have been great with support. im able to find made in usa for less the price you just gotta pick the right supplier that works for you

January 20, 2020

Awesome! We're thrilled that you were able to find the items you need for your store on our catalog. Helping you out is one of our priorities so please feel free to reach out whenever you have questions!

savysas

This app is terrible I used it for a while. Then after cancelling my subscription they are still charging me 49$ a month I have emailed them numerous times. No reply. Don’t use it’s a rip off

January 20, 2020

Thanks for the honest feedback! Our Support team has just informed us that they were in contact with you and have sent you an email. They are now just awaiting your response. We'd like to apologize for the delay in response on some occasions as we receive a high volume of requests - we do still try our best to attend to everyone's needs, including yours.

Avyanna Makings

I have been using Spocket as a drop shipper for 5 months now. The experience has been great, products arrive without defects, refunds are quick and the chat tab always reply within a few seconds to help with any enquiries. Great experience!

January 20, 2020

Happy 5th month to you! It's great that you've been enjoying the platform and what it can offer so far. Rest assured that we'll always improve our services to better suit your needs. All the best!

ChaStore2

This app has helped me grow my humble business. Great integration with Shopify! Very user-friendly app and the support provides immediate response, glad I joined Spocket :)

January 20, 2020

That's marvellous! Congats for achieving your business goals. Hoping for your continued success and if it counts, we're also glad to have you be part of the Spocket gang.

Christian Pure

The bad reviews are true.

Half of the products are crap from Aliexpress. The other half have such low margins that it's impossible to build a great business around it.

Shipping times are long. Even on the "Premium products", that are supposedly from the USA and have short shipping times, you see that most of them are from China and take 14 days to deliver.

They make false claims and don't give refunds. Their support responses to negative reviews are incredibly passive aggressive. Classic scam company.

You can still make money with Shopify, but not with this route. Source your own products and use Shopify as the payments processor. This company is trash.

January 20, 2020

Thanks so much for your honest feedback. This would greatly help in improvements we can make to the platform. May we please know which products you're referring to? It'd be great to know so we can do a review and see what we can do. Regarding your refund, we review each request carefully, including yours, and take the necessary steps after each assessment. We were informed that the Support team has been reaching out to you to work on resolving your case and we do hope you give us a chance to do so. Hoping to hear from you soon!

Cypress and Blue

I was seeking a reputable drop-ship company for my small business and found Spocket. They have more than exceeded my expectations. I find their interface easy to use and their products are very competitively priced. I am so thankful that I found them!

January 20, 2020

Thanks for the wonderful review! We do try to provide the best features to our merchants and we're glad we did well in that aspect. We do hope you benefit greatly from what the platform has to offer. Happy Spocket-ing!

Curvygirlplus

Very user friendly... up & running in minutes! Customer service is top notch... and joining the FB group has been great, too! My only request is to provide better size charts for your apparel listings and provide the measurements in 'inches' and not only 'cm'. The majority of items I have to convert for my US based customers & that is time consuming.

January 20, 2020

Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to know you were able to navigate through the platform easily. Your concern with the sizes is definitely something we can consider looking into to make using the app easier for you. In any case, all the best to you and your store!

Luxe & White Labels

I love the customer service and quality of products I've sampled and shipped to customers. I wish there was a detailed review section for vendors like there is for Shopify apps in general, but other than that I enjoy using the service.

January 20, 2020

As we always say, our goal is to assist you as best as we can. Good call with the sample order by the way! One of the best ways to assess whether a product's quality suits your preferences. In any case, it's cool that you found the items satisfactory. Regarding supplier reviews, this is something we can consider for future updates to the platform. Be sure to always check for updates!

Ganz Health

Great app. Spot on. Works fast and easy. Great tool to have in you arsenal.
Super pleased. Thank you for it guys!!!

January 20, 2020

Thanks for this awesome review! We're so glad to know you consider us your best weapon. We'd like to give you a huge thanks as well for considering us and we're just as pleased to have you onboard.

Your Jewelry Nook

I'm new to e-commerce, having just opened my new store, and Spocket's customer service has been very responsive and helpful in answering my questions. I can easily find suppliers that ship from the U.S. (which is very important to me), and a good variety of products. Like every business, I'm sure there are some improvements they could make (which I haven't come across yet!), but they fit my needs for both products and service better than any other company so far.

January 16, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for this feedback and we wish you all the best with you store operations. We're absolutely thrilled to know that you like our selections - please do know that we constantly add new items so always be on the lookout. And of course, improving and making the platform better so we can serve your needs better are things we keep in mind.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 188 189