Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers | Fast shipping.

CaliStore Finds

Just started using this app. So far its one of my favorites. I like the inventory and prices. Still learning more about it.

Pooch & Whiskers

Best app for anyone who is trying to build their business , can't speak highly enough of this app, their service and support is above 5 stars, keep up the good work

Otrera Boutique

I would definitely recommend using this app to add product to your store and sales channels. The help is always there to help you with any questions you may have.

Adorned in Dignity

5 stars for the AWESOME customer service. I've been working with Andie and he's literally been the best. He's so helpful.

Open 247 Shopping

Spocket is a Great app to integrate with your shopify website / store Spocket has wonderful range of Products that also accommodated for those niche markets that require variants such as styles , colours & designs and such.... they have large category range of the most popular Hot trending products that your customers will just live to have , my experience so far has been very good , you will find Spocket customer support very accommodating , informative & knowledgeable with there guidance , they get the thumbs up from me , looking forward to upgrading my account .

EdenMix

Really good app for Dropshipping! I'm a supplier and I love community and how the app helps the seller and the supplier at the same time! :) Really recommend for everyone!

October 15, 2019

our recommendation is very much appreciated! We are very grateful that you took time and went out of your way to leave us this wonderful review.

Aneleys Closet

I love the products they have. I wanted more but unfortunately I only have the plan that i can only add 28 items to my store

October 15, 2019

We are more than happy to know that you are loving the app. By the way, may we suggest checking our prices of our premium plan that gives you unlimited number of product imports and pushes to your store? Just chat with our Support team and let us know if you need further clarification with your subscription!

WIRUS Kings

I use the app and it is amazing. All the team are professionals and with the best customer service.Thank you

October 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing. This helps us so more customers know how merchants like you are valued here in the Spocket family!

MindzdLimitFashion

This app has a variety of amazing products and discounts! The subscription is worth the price! Helpful and accurate support team as well as easy importing and editing! Love this app!

October 15, 2019

Users like you are certainly worth all the hard work the whole Spocket team had pitched in to make this app everyone would love! Thank you for sharing our thoughts, it means a lot!

White Lilly

I have not been using this app for very long and got stuck with changing some of my details,I used the chat option to get help and they replied almost instantly. They are very friendly and helpful with everything. I especially like the chat option because you do not have to send an email or call them and wait days for feedback.It is really easy to import products to your store and change the prices to include shipping as well. They will let you know when an item is out of stock so that you don't have to keep checking your website to make sure that you have enough stock left. The only thing that I would change is choosing my own pictures and not having to go to my store to edit them. Other than that, the app is really more user friendly than other apps that I have downloaded to my shopify, and living in South Africa it is not easy to get suppliers that do drop-shipping. So far I am really impressed with the app and would recommend it to anyone who has, just like me, Installed and deleted a lot of drop-shipping apps.

October 15, 2019

Appreciate the feedback! We still have more features coming up as well as more amazing products from the suppliers we've lined up to be onboarded very soon! We can't thank you enough for the time you have taken to write us this review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 166 167