Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Thecoolestwatches4you

This is a great app.great support. available 24 hours depending on your plan. Only drawback isfree paln does not offer much, you have to be on a paid plan but you get a two week trial. Very happy overall.

CoffeeSlutOK

Awesome app. Amazing products. I had trouble figuring it out at first but customer service did their best to handle it for me.

Nasa Depot

SHOPIFY SELLERS - THINK TWICE BEFORE USING SPOCKET AS A FUFILLMENT SERVICE I have used Spocket for a little over 2 months now - The best thing about them is that they have an easy to use import feature. EVERYTHING else though? GARBAGE. You have no idea how frustrating it is to have an order placed, and have the need to change something, or the need to communicate with the person who is actually fulfilling your order. These people do not understand the need to communicate with people... They are trying to be a middleman and their business will be dying very shortly because of it. Do you really want to build your business with an app like this? Seriously ask yourself because I can guarantee that they will be out of business soon because of their terrible business practices. The other terrible thing? THEY DON'T UPDATE OR CHANGE ANYTHING ON THE PLATFORM. There is no ability for the users to suggest new features because these idiots are trying to monopolize the drop shipping platform and are failing miserably. I cant believe Shopify continues to let this app be installed as its pretty much Malware.

Everxwatches

Really amazing products!! Good descriptions on products. Good support chat/. Good interface. good fotos.

October 20, 2020

Great! We're glad you are liking what our platform has to offer. You will discover even more awesome features as you use Spocket! Thank you for choosing our services!

Angel Spvt

They're okay. They're a bit lost on communication and not always the best help but they are the quickest and easiest way to not only add items to my inventory but push them to my store as well. The communication needs a lot of help starting with having to pay for chat support,

October 19, 2020

We appreciate you letting us know about your experience as it helps us to further improve the way we do things. Here at Spocket - we aim to always provide the best support possible. We would love to hear more about your experience and how we can make things better for you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us about this at support@spocket.co! Thank you very much for providing us with your valuable feedback and for being with Spocket!

Cases & Case

приложение очень харошое пока не понятно но по тихоньку думаю разберёмся а так главное не потеть а думать головой а не зубами

October 19, 2020

Спасибо за ваш отзыв! Мы рады, что вам нравится работать с нами. Мы всегда здесь, если вам понадобится помощь. Напишите на support@spocket.co, и мы с радостью поможем вам! Спасибо за использование Spocket!

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you are enjoying your experience with us so far. We're always here if you need any help. Reach out to support@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you! Thank you for using Spocket!

IC&DJ

This is by far the best app for dropshipping. I would recommend to anyone who plans on doing dropshipping.

October 19, 2020

Your recommendation is very much appreciated! We're happy to have you join the best drop shipping platform in the market! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Moon Magick Boutique

I am still new to using this app but so hard the process has been pretty seamless. I will update if there are any changes but it has been the least confusing for me to use compared to others. It lets you filter through results to narrow down what you are looking for, gives shipping times, and tells you the country of origin to make it easier to decide before adding to your import list.

October 18, 2020

Welcome to Spocket! We're glad you are having a seamless experience with our platform! We appreciate your feedback. If you need any help or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co or via our 24/7 live chat. We're always here for you if you need us. Thank you for choosing Spocket!

EasleyCreatives Incorporated

I've been using Spocket for maybe an hour now and I already love it! I never vision a platform like spocket entering the market to help people at such a high magnitude, Thanks alot guys (I mean that)!!!

October 18, 2020

Welcome to Spocket! We're happy to have you with us! We're always doing our best to make Spocket the best drop shipping platform that provides the necessary tools and information to help you succeed. Thank you for being with us!

Smartwatch4her

This is my review of at least 100 characters to tell you this app is great and im enjoying it great time

October 18, 2020

Great! We appreciate your effort to give us your feedback! We're glad you are enjoying Spocket. Thank you for choosing our service!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 210 211