Spocket: US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket: US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Kevin & Farah

Great starter app for beginners in dropshipping. Great products and well put together. Easy to navigate and find prosucts to add to your store.

Lightechs

Realy good , helps a lot on finding unique products and a very good support .
I hope everybody will be sutisfied with spocket

Shintai Store

I really like how simple this app is and I believe it's going to help me alot in my drop shipping business. What I like most in the app the fact that auto fulfilling of order is integrated.

matts-spookie-emporium

I was able to get up and running very quickly. There is a large selection of quality items, and the shipping times are fast!

Sustaynable

Very user friendly and lots of great products to source from. Would recommend this application to a fellow dropshipper!

YellowShieldSurface

Had some issues getting orders to process but it provides distinct advantages to other foreign drop-shippers

Inspiring Band

This application is a junk, they don't fulfill, take your money and your orders are pending for months, customer service will not answer and your money and time is lost. I wanted to test to start selling products and ship from USA, I placed 10 orders to test, 4 orders were cancelled and 2 orders still not shipping after 2 months and 1 order not even refunded to my card. I let them this money and run away because I lost my time and energy. Just stop this guys and give people their money back. And for people that want to use this please don't try not recommended at all.

bedealzy

This app is absolutely terrible to use, you cannot filter anything and there is just junk everywhere at inflated prices. SCAM! SCAM! The items are not unique, the brands are selling themselves through their own websites, amazon and even etsy stores and are all easily found Google. This is insane all those reviews and case studys; and not even 1 single product can be sold uniquely as you verily claim on those case study's. Also there is a massive problem with your filters; you do not give enough options to select a small group of products or just products that only have 4-7 days shipping. In my opinion to make such false claims and then charge such amounts can only mean one thing; its just a SCAM!

Tiny Town Essentials

Love the products but wish there were more search options. Easily imported and great starter product descriptions

Real Silver Exchange

Very nice app, i find this app very resourceful as it shows a lot of variations here, how would I be able to boost further sales?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 139 140