Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Laura's Little Boutique USA

Amateur software. Doesn't support UPC or EAN, so not for professionals. Also doesn't allow seling on marketplaces, so if you sell on Amazon or other marketplace, stay away from this

May 24, 2020

We respect your opinion and we appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our platform even more on our future updates. You can rest assured that we'll do our best to be able to provide all your needs as we tackle some existing limitations that currently exist. We would be more than happy to extend our assistance and help however we can. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly do our best for you!

Rianne's Express

I think I like this one better than ALI STORE. But so far still trying it out, but I see a good potential :)

May 24, 2020

Glad you were able to see our potential! We try to do our best to stay on top of the game. Thanks for trying us out!

WEARACTIVEWEAR

4.29 update:

I take back a lot of what I wrote and change from 1 star to 4

Spocket is absolutely not a scam. Yes, many things went wrong, and they have lots of improvements to work on, but they definitely care, they do listen and they want your business to grow.

4.27 update:
I received a call from an account manager. The lady I spoke to seems very nice and understanding. For now, it seems like they are working to fix this. Although, I will make sure to keep updating this review.

=====================

Dear good people, I don't like writing bad reviews. I had to come to write this after chasing their robotic customer support for days who simply don't care about you, your business, or your customers. So why should I care about them?

Those people are heartless.

Hundreds of orders from 3 weeks ago: NO UPDATES! NO TRACKING NUMBERS! NOTHING!

Their customer support said those orders were sent out for delivery then blamed everyone but themselves. First, it was USPS, then covid-19, then "syncing issues", then Shopify. They don't know how to own their mistakes and offer a solution! In the meantime, I'm fact-checking everything they told.

BEFORE YOU SIGN UP CONSIDER THIS:

They won't let you talk directly to the suppliers (red light number one)

You can't cancel orders after being placed even if they have two more weeks before they ship. (red light number two, the item most likely being shipped from China)

There's no way for you to track how much you spent. Impossible to know if there were duplicated charges! They don't send you an invoice! (red light number 3)

They won't refund anything if you sign up for their annual plan and decide to cancel. When a company doesn't offer a partial refund in such cases it means they don't believe their product themselves. (red light number 4)

Instead of responding with an answer, I get this email from this kid who joined the company two weeks ago and has no idea how to solve the issues. That guy sent me a link to USPS which contradicts everything in his explanation to the problem. Again, blaming everyone but themselves. Then he offers me "two free months", so insulting!! Why would I care about that now?! I need my clients to get their packages! (red light number 5 - don't let newbies handle complicated and serious matters)

Meanwhile, I have so many angry customers waiting for an answer, and I don't know what to tell them! People are asking if their order was shipped and if not they'd like to cancel. Makes sense!

It hurts me to feel that I tricked so many people without knowing just because I trusted a system that made it seems like it can be trusted.

Their supplier would tell you they ship "from the United States" Yes, right. Maybe after their local guy here receive the packages and resend them.

I'm shocked by myself and how they drag me to that kind of level of flooding their email and chat messages!

HOWEVER,

I simply will not rest until all my customers get their packages on time or a refund!!! I will fight so strong for people who trusted me and put their payment information on my website!

I respect my clients and appreciate their business while Spocket is spitting on mine.

A company that claims to be the best for dropshippers must know how to communicate with the suppliers they work with and provide us fast answers when there are problems. It doesn't make sense that I've been chasing them for so long to get updates / tracking numbers.

May 24, 2020

We're glad to have been able to sort things out for you. We appreciate your understanding regarding how things work. It's true that we do have a lot to improve on but you can be sure that we are working tirelessly to be able to provide you only the best service and platform possible. One thing you can also be sure of is we do care for you and your business and we'll continue to do everything we can for you. Thank you so much for your extended patience!

Thurcroft store

Looks really good so far, hope it helps boost my busines.

May 24, 2020

Spocket will surely be a great help to boost your business! We are more than happy to help however we can. Just reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll be sure to assist you!

O-ll-M

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Awesome! Thank you!

LowPrice4All

more easy to usea than others apps automaticly productos go to your store , Spocket again is more easy to use than others apps here

May 24, 2020

We like to keep our app simple and easy to use that is why we automate most of the process for you. Thank you for the feedback!

ARAIFA Unique Gifts & Products, LLC

Just began using this app for my online small business and I'm amazed how easy it is to navigate through all the products and love all the product details included. Thank you Spocket.

May 24, 2020

You are very much welcome! We're happy to have you with us. Glad to know you are enjoying using Spocket. Thank you for choosing us for your dropshipping needs!

BERRY BEAUTY

I have 2 major complaints. (1) Customer service can't do anything to actually help or give any real answers to any questions, other than some generic form response. I emailed about a very specific issue I was having that should have been simple to address but instead of an answer, I was told "we can give you free service for 3 months". That's nice, and I appreciate it, but I would like my issue resolved. (2) There is no way for the store owner to contact the suppliers, no way to know how reliable the suppliers are, no way to know the quality of their products, and no way to know if they plan on continually supplying products or if they're only in business to empty out inventory. I have spent MONTHS building my store, painstakingly editing poorly written descriptions, ordering samples of products with high inventory, updating photographs, filming videos, etc., only to have products and suppliers disappearing left and right. All of my hard work, time, and money is being wasted because it is impossible to communicate with suppliers. There needs to be a line of communication between the store owner and the supplier so a relationship can be formed. Store owners need to be able to write reviews on suppliers and their products to keep them honest. Currently there is only a star rating based on supplier shipping times and no way for store owners to provide their own rating on suppliers or products. I spent weeks, not to mention hundreds of dollars, building advertising campaigns around products I purchased, filmed videos for, and photographed that have vanished with no explanation or warning. This is not okay! My store isn't live yet, but what will happen when I am live and the products I am advertising to draw in customers don't exist on my store? I'm the one who ends up looking bad. Please, fix this major gap and hold suppliers accountable for their business practices and allow store owners to form relationships with them. Please explain to these suppliers that they cannot charge retail prices to wholesalers. And please give customer service real information so they can actually help people.

May 24, 2020

We understand the circumstances and we appreciate that you have been very understanding with us given the current situations that you are experiencing with some of the suppliers and orders that you have. Rest assured that we will continue to work with you to resolve these issues and sort everything out for you. Thank you for the patience that you have extended to us so far! We'll make sure to keep in touch with you to make sure to work on all these points you have raised with us. Please feel free to always message us at support@spocket.co and we'll make sure to assist you the best we can.

EC classy & sassy

I really like the spocket app, it has really help me grow my online store with shopify. Using this app made drop shipping much easier. All you have to do is pick a category, click on a product link it to your store. Really easy to navigate.

May 24, 2020

Glad you are liking the experience with using our app! We are constantly improving the app to make it even more easier to use and navigate to. Thank you for the review!

30 N DOWN

This is the best place to shop i love the app is easy to use lots The product to buy sell shop md

April 27, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We hope to bring success to your store!