Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Randle Products Company

I used the app and it is really helping me get good quality products into my store with the ability to give my future customers the quality that they are looking for when looking for products.

May 21, 2020

We're happy to know our app is able to provide you the help and products you need for your dropshipping needs! We appreciate you feedback! Rest assured we are available to help you out anytime you need it.

Cutie Pie Coach

nice products overall and i enjoy the fact that it lets you personalized your invoices to custumers.would love better tutorial on what happened once you place the order

BetterBuy

This app is perfect for any drop ship retailers. Products are of excellent quality. Love the peace of mind knowing each product is vetted by Spocket before being listed. One thing I would like to see the future is a little more control in on the "import list" page, the ability to select all and/or larger allowances of viewable products per page would be amazing as would save a lot off loading time. Other than that I am living Spocket!

May 21, 2020

Thank you for the great feedback! You can be sure that we will continue to work on improving the app and the import list page on future updates! Your suggestions are very important to us. We appreciate you loving Spocket so far!

Saved by the Ride

** Update: Customer Service reached out to me and agreed to give me a refund for items that were heavily delayed, and compensate me. I didn't mean to give Spocket another chance but I will try one more supplier before I make a final decision. I'm giving 3 stars because after I posted a negative review about delays and lack of effective communication, I received a very speedy and efficient customer service - Spocket should provide that to store owners regardless of posting reviews on the app store.

May 23, 2020

Thank you for being honest with your review! We appreciate the understanding and patience that you have extended to us. Rest assured that we will correct the concerns you raised and continue to do our best in providing you the best service possible! Thanks for giving us another chance.

Tec Essence

has a good selection but would like to see more tech. other than that the clothes and jewelry was good

May 19, 2020

Thanks for letting us know! We appreciate the valuable feedback. We'll surely be looking into adding more tech and more quality suppliers. We add new suppliers regularly so keep a look out!

Biggz Essentials

Amazing App And Everything Is Straightforward And Easy!

May 19, 2020

Amazing, straightforward and easy! That's exactly what we were going for! Glad to know you are happy with our app. Thank you!

the Dog Paws Store

I was charged twice for one month, they didn't have a cancel button => your trial registration will result in you being charged or canceling your credit card

I signed up with Paypal, and tried to cancel before I got paid, but they didn't have a cancel button, they still charged my Paypal. I was charged twice by them a day, be careful, they won't refund you, this is a lesson.

May 23, 2020

We're sorry to hear about the unfortunate circumstance that you experienced! Please note that you can find the cancel/downgrade button in your account billing page. We would be more than glad to be able to sort things out for you and help you with your account. Please reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly help you the best we can. We'd be looking forward to assisting you soon!

Sunny Vibrations

Amazing app! It makes drop shipping really easier! Integration with Shopify is easy and there's a lot of good suppliers!

May 19, 2020

We're happy to know you liked our app! We make dropshipping seamless with our automation and hard work on the app. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Athletin

Recently installed and working on its various aspects, enjoying this app. Lets see how the shipping will work.

May 19, 2020

Welcome to Spocket! Glad to know you are enjoying our app. Let us know if you need any help or have any questions regarding shipping and we'll gladly assist you!

Digital sw@p meet

this app is amazing!!!
I have found products with great shipping times....

thank you....
Lee C. San Antonio Tx.

May 17, 2020

Thanks Lee! We appreciate your amazing feedback! You'll find more products with even faster shipping times as we continue to on board more suppliers. Happy Spocketing!