Spocket ‑ Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Minimalist's Wardrobe

I used this app to find suppliers in US with well edited product descriptions and images. I hope it can list return policy and shipping policy in the product description or tagging, so we can easily inform customers about different shipping terms and return terms from different suppliers.

April 12, 2020

We appreciate the time you took to leave us a review. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, we'll be looking into this to make the app better for our valued merchants.

DONATO GOODS™

I'm giving three stars because:

1. The product photos, titles and descriptions are very good, beats Oberlo by far with their scammy AliExpress and their awful titles misspelt descriptions and crappy photos.

2. Shipping time is fast. 1-3 days because - I'm in the UK - there are options to have items shipped from within the country.

I've held back the other two stars because:

1. While they charge a monthly fee depending on the number of items available for you - I chose 250 - there are also hidden charges that are not shown here, or anywhere on their pricing page. So you have to pay for the monthly fix fee, the hidden charges per order/item and the shipping cost because of they only ship free in the US which you either swallow or put it on your customer but then you make less chance for sales.

2. It seems like I have "dedicated" customer support with the name of Kim, but when I asked something the reply I received later by email was very robotic. So I think their customer support is an AI and not too good at that.

3. They don't have a whole lot of products. I had to change niche to make it work - since I'm fairly new with Shopify it wasn't a big deal but still - they don't have a big selection.

With that being said I will focus on the goodies for now and see if things get improved. Fingers crossed.

April 21, 2020

We're extremely sorry that you had to face such difficulties, problems in customer service are not something we are known for. As you can see from our other reviews, we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and we'd like to do the same for you. We may not be able to change the past but if you give us a chance and give us an opportunity to discuss the other issues with you. Can we set up a call with you? Or you can reach out to us via our 24x7 live chat or you can email us on support@spocket.co

Team Spocket!

McKenzify Supply

Great, I paid for an account and it wouldnt allow for me to put more than 5 items in and then said to upgrade again

April 12, 2020

Thank you McKenzify Supply for the review! Please could you contact us at support@spocket.co or chat with us? For now, please try to push a non premium item and that should go through smoothly! We’ll work with you more but please contact us as soon as possible!

Digabella

Very easy! Saves a lot of time search and edit products. Would surely recommand it for starting your store

April 12, 2020

On behalf us all of us at Spocket, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our app! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience.

Paula Mitchell

I used this app to help me supply inventory to my store. It was easy to manage. I will continue to use this app in the future.

April 12, 2020

We're happy to see that you had a 5-star experience and we are excited to know that you're deciding to keep using the app. Thanks for sharing!

faceforwardsafely

easy to use and add products. wish they would be more product available but I like that is from the USA the shipping.

Chez tressia

Je utilise l application et j'aurais bien de l aide pour que sa fonctionne mieux merci beaucoup a bien tot

April 6, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!

CoverUp Buttercup

I found a great product. Hopefully, it will be a successful site. Easy integration. Great customer service.

April 6, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers.

Couture Arrivals

Love their products! They have a great variety of options to choose from and ship fast. i would recommend.

April 12, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the whole Spocket community!

trendscarfs

Easy to use. ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

April 6, 2020

Glad that you find it easy to use!