Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Thurcroft store

Looks really good so far, hope it helps boost my busines.

May 24, 2020

Spocket will surely be a great help to boost your business! We are more than happy to help however we can. Just reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll be sure to assist you!

O-ll-M

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Awesome! Thank you!

LowPrice4All

more easy to usea than others apps automaticly productos go to your store , Spocket again is more easy to use than others apps here

May 24, 2020

We like to keep our app simple and easy to use that is why we automate most of the process for you. Thank you for the feedback!

ARAIFA Unique Gifts & Products, LLC

Just began using this app for my online small business and I'm amazed how easy it is to navigate through all the products and love all the product details included. Thank you Spocket.

May 24, 2020

You are very much welcome! We're happy to have you with us. Glad to know you are enjoying using Spocket. Thank you for choosing us for your dropshipping needs!

BERRY BEAUTY

I have 2 major complaints. (1) Customer service can't do anything to actually help or give any real answers to any questions, other than some generic form response. I emailed about a very specific issue I was having that should have been simple to address but instead of an answer, I was told "we can give you free service for 3 months". That's nice, and I appreciate it, but I would like my issue resolved. (2) There is no way for the store owner to contact the suppliers, no way to know how reliable the suppliers are, no way to know the quality of their products, and no way to know if they plan on continually supplying products or if they're only in business to empty out inventory. I have spent MONTHS building my store, painstakingly editing poorly written descriptions, ordering samples of products with high inventory, updating photographs, filming videos, etc., only to have products and suppliers disappearing left and right. All of my hard work, time, and money is being wasted because it is impossible to communicate with suppliers. There needs to be a line of communication between the store owner and the supplier so a relationship can be formed. Store owners need to be able to write reviews on suppliers and their products to keep them honest. Currently there is only a star rating based on supplier shipping times and no way for store owners to provide their own rating on suppliers or products. I spent weeks, not to mention hundreds of dollars, building advertising campaigns around products I purchased, filmed videos for, and photographed that have vanished with no explanation or warning. This is not okay! My store isn't live yet, but what will happen when I am live and the products I am advertising to draw in customers don't exist on my store? I'm the one who ends up looking bad. Please, fix this major gap and hold suppliers accountable for their business practices and allow store owners to form relationships with them. Please explain to these suppliers that they cannot charge retail prices to wholesalers. And please give customer service real information so they can actually help people.

May 24, 2020

We understand the circumstances and we appreciate that you have been very understanding with us given the current situations that you are experiencing with some of the suppliers and orders that you have. Rest assured that we will continue to work with you to resolve these issues and sort everything out for you. Thank you for the patience that you have extended to us so far! We'll make sure to keep in touch with you to make sure to work on all these points you have raised with us. Please feel free to always message us at support@spocket.co and we'll make sure to assist you the best we can.

EC classy & sassy

I really like the spocket app, it has really help me grow my online store with shopify. Using this app made drop shipping much easier. All you have to do is pick a category, click on a product link it to your store. Really easy to navigate.

May 24, 2020

Glad you are liking the experience with using our app! We are constantly improving the app to make it even more easier to use and navigate to. Thank you for the review!

30 N DOWN

This is the best place to shop i love the app is easy to use lots The product to buy sell shop md

April 27, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We hope to bring success to your store!

Swag Candy

Highly recommend! This makes it easier for US-based business owners to supply US products. I enjoy how easy it is to use.

April 27, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words!

northstorm.shop

Its a great app till you are trying to import Items to your store and then it wants you to subscribe to a higher premium every month, I originally just got the cheapest plan but the I tried to import more items into my store and it took me directly to the pick a plan, more like pick a more expensive plan. When I already had a plan and thought I was okay.

April 27, 2020

our review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate it if you would contact our customer care team via live chat or send us an email to support@spocket.co to speak with a customer care representative about your recent experience.

Modern Missy Boutique

This app is literally everything you need to be a successful dropshipper. I have been open for business since April 1st. I have been doing fairly well for my first start up business. Thank you Spocket for creating this platform for an entrepreneur like me. TRUST ME PPL, YOU NEED THIS APP!

April 27, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us feedback. We're so delighted that you rated our service as 5 stars. We strive to provide just that for all our customers and we're looking forward to seeing you for a long time!