Spocket ‑ Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Chichicasa Com

This app has been great so far! I am a brand new store and learning lots along the way. Spocket made getting quality items one of the easiest things I can do!

Utter Fitness

Just started with this app but there seem to be lots of choice and faster delivery times. Brilliant!!

Healing Hearts Thru Art Nonprofit

Very good and nice products. I just started using it, but it seems to have nice quality items and easy to use.

Kipi Store

Just started using and looks promising, cant wait to get this going forward to a successful launch. :-)

Matcha Tea Universe

This app is perfect for me, you can find and import products easily, so you don't waste your time configuring your products catalog. Thank you!!

Be Frivolous

Very good,

Works really well with Etsy

Flip Sale

What I like the most is the support which Spocket provides. Its really easy to use. Simple configuration and ready for use in few clicks.

My Extravaganza Kitchen

like this app very easy to use and great support from staff

Bridges Of Expression

While some may have a better experience, we didn't really find products that fit with our intended market, other than many that were linked to Etsy shops. As Etsy shop owners, we weren't too pleased with seeing our products, photos, & links in the search results without our permission. As far as products directly from Spocket (non-Etsy products), we didn't see much that would appeal to our customers or fit with our brand. Having said that, I can't provide much insight to the products themselves or customer service as we didn't actually place any orders. Overall from what we could tell, the app itself was laid out with ease of use in mind, & seems that it may be helpful to some other companies.

Beard Brothers Co

Only been using this app for a few days so far and it has definitely been more user-friendly than the other applications I have come across. 5 stars, will update review in a few weeks.