Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Z-Best-Naturals

I plan on using this App to increase my dropshipping products. I am just starting out so excited to see what happens. I will review again in a couple of week.

The Modern Lich

This app is pretty cool. I look forward to continuing to grow my dropshipping e-commerce business using the spocket service.

Lofthigher

Let's use and I will adjust my rating again, for now they force me to write review for upgrading plan

April 1, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re incredibly sorry that you felt you were forced to leave us a review. We’d love to talk to you more about your experience and hear your input so we can work on it. If you want to speak to us, you may reach our team at support@spocket.co and we will be there to answer right away.

We are, however, glad that you are using Spocket! We surely hope that you are enjoying the use of our app in running a successful online business.

Find Trendy

I used this app to help find products and it’s okay, I’m a first time user so I really did appreciate the easy access

zanecollection

Nice app, helpful in all the aspects of dropshipping, does what it says and I am glad I found it as an alternative to oberlo!

GMZTrading

terrible pricing no such thing as whole sale prices with this app it requires you to leave a good review in order to let you continue to use for free

April 1, 2019

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies if you felt that the prices you saw on Spocket are not at par with what you were expecting. At Spocket, we worked tirelessly to bring you amazing products from the best suppliers that will fit every dropshipper's niche at very affordable pricing as we want our customers to make huge profits with the help of Spocket. And, if you’re not able to find what you’re looking for, we find ways to make sure that we make it available by scouring for top suppliers to on-board to the team.

We’d love to hear more about your experience and the products or the supplier that you found that didn't have wholesale prices so we can price-match and bring you the lowest prices on the platform. You can always reach out to us at support@spocket.co and our team will be available to cater to your needs.

We hope to see you be a part of the Spocket family as we continue to grow and help you thrive in this industry.

Everything for Nails

From what I see so far, this app is great! However, I have only had the app for less than 24 hours before being prompted for a review. I do recommend researching prices before actually choosing anything. Again, so far it's a great app! I will update my review as I learn more about Spocket.

Hikingcorner

i used the app to find products from USA and EU and i find out the ship faster than those from China and India. I would recommend this app to any drop shipper

johs-jewelry

One of the best aplications to make dropshipping, the only incovenient, there are suppliers that don´t ship to worldwide.

Outfits For All

large selection discounts are ok interface is better than other apps one click processing fast shipping