Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers | Fast shipping.

Lakehouse Trading Company

Honestly, I am just getting started but I am so excited about this app! Can't wait to offer these products in my store.

Den Anda

Great products - app is easy to use!

Exotic Gone Twisted

Spocket has AMAZING products!! What I like, is that they are clear on where they are being shipped from!! They also help you calculate the shipping(which I am bad at shipping costs), they let you add your percentage and then it's done!! I give Spocket a 10 if I could! I gave them a 5!!

Ring In

Great app easy to use. Good Products.

Decorative Pillow

great app. i would recommend this to anyone.

Bluesquarestore

easy to set up and good support

Ukstockshop

very easy to use and simple love it!

Swankycompany

Great platform to work with. connects you to thousands of suppliers

Shop25below

Great app to use, very easy and on top of it all... Products come from US. So now my customers wont be waiting 2-3 weeks for their products. Im very pleased with Spocket. Anyone whos interested in dropshipping should give these guys a shot.

Jack And Jill Boutique

Update 2: I am lowering to 1 star after sale experience
Update 1: I am updating my review lower for these reasons

A sale of a product that was listed as shipping from Canada was actually shipped from China and never reached the customer. The first issue is that if the source was correctly specified, we could have kept the customer informed of the timelines. Second issue is that there was a chargeback because the customer did not receive the product, which happens once in a while for China shipments. Spocket team was not able to do anything or refund the product cost. So we lost both ways, one to the customer for non receipt chargeback, and also the payment to Spocket. Since they have no ownership, and we cant talk to the product seller directly to resolve issues, it takes forever and this app is a waste of time and money. Just use Oberlo or other China product interfaces.

1. Depth of product offerings are low for my industry. However it may be good for other shops so no harm in trying out
2. The margins appear good, but if you do a deep search you will find that many products are available at lower retail than suggested. It may be good to start with, but eventually you will be tempted to move out of the app and build your own relationships with wholesale companies just to be competitive in the market, let alone save the monthly cost - always look at annual outflow of an app cost even if it looks fine on monthly basis.
3. Proves review counts and ratings do not paint the true picture. In this case you get a free month if you give a 5 star rating, so most people who install will give a 5 star rating in the first few days itself to get the free month, which leads to a ton of reviews done by people who have not experimented with the app, products and prices.
4. Having said that the app itself works fine, if they can sign up more wholesalers, avoid double dipping and reduce their margin on the products and rely on the monthly fee they may become competitive

I will be removing this app.
---
Just installed. First look seems fine. Tried importing 1 product and it went though easily. Let me test how it works and depth of product offerings before leaving a better review.