Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Christ Faith

*WARNING* - * FALSE ADVERTISING * DON"T Waste your money!!!!
I don't usually leave reviews unless it's extraordinary, exception product or it's one of worst product. I am writing this feedback with good intension to help other new shop owners to be cautious about this app.

I will be reporting to Shopify and they may take down the app soon. So use this app at your own risk.

- Hidden secret of charging $99, It's shocking the Spocket app is so unprofessional. I never made any sale from the app for past two months, so i uninstall the app to save $99 monthly charges. when Spocket charged me $99 in-spite uninstall. When i saw in bank account i immediately reach out customer support, the customer support comes back after two days saying i need to do more steps, so basically uninstall app does not mean you not using the app because Spocket want to make money. As per Shopify clear instruction to remove just click on uninstall. Spocket is a tricky app do not Trust this app.

- CUSTOMER Support: I joined empire the highest ($99) expecting best customer support. It was the worst customer service team, The chat session is not real time, they do NOT provide updates, they do NOT respond within 2 hours or within 24 hours. FALSE ADVERTISING. I wish to upload my chat session to prove it but the review does not allow.

I was shocked to know how come they got number of five (5) stars ratings then i found out their business tactics to impress new customers... for proof please read one of the review given by OurPlacez on February 21, 2019, it's very interesting Spocket team will tell you what to put on the review...pls check it out. Probably you might get discount or special deal if you give them 5 (five) star ratings.

The most interesting surprise i saw, was shocking!!! after i gave 1 (one) star, i wrote email to Spocket, next day i went to check my review just want to make sure my feedback is still there.... guess what happened i saw three 5 (five) ratings feedback within 24 hours, Spocket does not want to reveal bad feedback on list when the new user looks at the reviews, i totally understand that's how some business works to make money but someone like me losing $99 is hard pill to swallow, it's hard earned money. It's very painful falling into this scam app and losing money. Lesson learnt 1st read negative review before making decision.

April 9, 2019

We would like to sincerely thank you for your feedback!

We want to assure you that Spocket will never charge you for anything other than what you’ve signed up for or purchased. We always look out for our customers and we only want what’s best for them and for their business as this will benefit not only you, but us as well in the long run.

As Spocket grows, our only intention is that you grow with us and that’s why we are putting everything we can to make everything run as smoothly as possible, from the app itself up to our customer support team.

Regarding the delay, we would like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. We want to make things right! So, please reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we will get back to you promptly.

We look forward to hearing from you and earning you back your business.

9JA Shopaholic

I didn't get to use this app as the bad reviews were like a warning sign. I did, however, contact them to have my credit card details removed. And yes they did it. So if you're seeing this and you have a problem with them billing you even after you deleted the app, I guess you forgot about recurring payment happens automatically so it might not be their fault entirely. Contact them before deleting the app and maybe you will save yourself some money monthly! I didn't get to drop ship either, so I have nothing to say about the quality of their clothes.

OurPlacez

just downloaded not sure what it can do for me yet. once I've tried it I'll come back and let you guys know. What i don't like is you telling me what to put in my review. OK They have rejected my review three times, I don't like to be told to lie about something i've not tried

March 21, 2019

Thanks for letting us know about this! It seems like reviews were automatically being rejected so we're sorry if it came off that way to you. We hope that you are willing to share an update, now that you have tried Spocket and we're very keen to hear your feedback.

Lucky7Clothing

I used this to expand the variety of clothing within my store, there was a range of clothing available.

LoomRack

UPDATE: ( since someone, the CEO? has responded to my review below )

- Their customer service system? Waiting 1 week before someone responds to you? Just read all the 1 stars reviews and you will know how terrible is their customer support service.

- Inventory system? Complete BS. Just check a few products and notice the generic inventory numbers on it. They source products from the same suppliers you can find on Aliexpress. Those suppliers don't have stock in the USA. They are waiting for you to place an order and then ship the items to the USA warehouse.

- Their automated inventory system it a complete BS and scam. I've reported them to Shopify and they were requested to remove that false claim from their product features.

----
*WARNING* - *FALSE ADVERTISING* - about automated inventory updates and processing times. I've reported them to Shopify and they may take down the app soon. So use this app at your own risk.

- On the app page they advertise that they provide AUTOMATED INVENTORY UPDATE, however, this is completely FALSE. They DO NOT UPDATE the inventory automatically at all. They DO NOT have a system in place to do so.

They rely solely on their suppliers to update the numbers, and obviously, their suppliers inflate the inventory numbers so you can order first and once you start placing orders they will try to source the products for you.

- On most if not 99% of the products listed in this app the inventory numbers are generic. Just check them and you will notice they are all the same like 9998 etc...

- we have been tricked into believing that their suppliers have the products in stock, spent a ton of hours setting up the products, ads etc, once we started placing orders they did not start shipping until after 3 weeks, even though they advertise processing time of max 7 days and another 7 days for delivery.

So it's been almost 4 weeks and we still have a few orders open.

- CUSTOMER SERVICE: they have the worse customer service team, they do NOT provide updates, they do NOT respond within 2 hours or within 24 hours.

The last couple of times I messages them, and they responded after 3 days and AFTER I have followed up 3 times.

April 9, 2019

We truly appreciate you providing us with your feedback and we’re sorry to hear that you were not able to have the type of experience that our other customers are enjoying especially those who have launched successful businesses drop-shipping with Spocket.

First, we want to assure you that we have implemented a better support system for our customers. Not only this will cater your queries on time, but we would also be able to onboard customers faster in using the system more efficiently!

Regarding the inventory issues, we would like you to know that we do have a system in place for that. In fact, we are ramping up the updates even more to address any order issues going forward. We've gone through your account to check if there were any issues existing and we can confirm that there are no further issues remaining.

However if you have any concerns that you would like to raise or would like for us to know, please do not hesitate - we are here to listen! Drop us an email at support@spocket.co.

Baby Authority

I would give zero stars if I could. I downloaded this for a day. I figured I would not be charged after deleting the app as many do not. They are currently telling me that they cannot refund the charges cause it's against their "policy" because apparently the subscription page states you have to go through the unsubscription process to not receive future charges. Regardless, this is a B.S. policy to charge people who are no longer interested in the app and have forgotten to unsubscribe/read the fine print and then justify a no refund policy. Horrible way to do business I have not encountered this issue with ANY other app.

April 9, 2019

Thank you for voicing out your concerns! We appreciate the feedback as this helps as grow and be better for our customers.

For most situations we try to be as understanding as possible so there will be exceptions. If there was a billing error on our side (as we give users one week to test run the app at no charge), please reach out to support@spocket.co and we will investigate your case for confirmation. We’d like to discuss the matter further with you and see how we can make things good.

OmniStork

Overpriced non-name brand products for twice the price of name brand department stores. After paying hundreds into ads, not a single sale. Thank you for the trial but I will not be purchasing this.

March 21, 2019

Hey, we’re sorry to hear that you didn’t find what you’re looking for in Spocket. Your feedback is important to us and that’s why we have worked tirelessly to get suppliers who are able to deliver premium products to you and your customers. We only want what’s best as we aim to be the best.

We hope for you to be a part of the Spocket family in the future as we’re sure you’ll enjoy the benefits and advantages that can only be brought upon by our growth.

Dog Star Essentials

The shipping costs are to high making my product over priced. Profit margin is to small. Even shipping from US to US is to much

April 9, 2019

Our sincerest apologies if you felt like our shipping costs are overpriced. Please know that this is the standard price for shipping services so that your customers can receive items within a shorter timeframe. You will see that this is the case with many other dropshipping platforms as well!

As mentioned, if you see any suppliers where their shipping costs are unreasonably high, we'd like to be notified right away so that we can look into their shipping rates and fix it as soon as possible.

Sicilia Maye

So far it has been user friendly and the products look great! We cant wait to start using this app.

Tailored Heart

Takes all the guesswork out of product picking. Great app that can be integrated into any shopping platform.