Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Federishi

I liked Spocket, the products offered are of high standards. What is missing is an order tracking tool to give my customers the status of their orders

November 6, 2019

We are totally happy that you liked how Spocket can help your business. By the way, your customers can be automatically notified if you have the notifications enabled in your Shopify settings. Reach out to our amazing Support team so we can give you the instructions to do. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Novelty

Great app and very easy to use. You can find very good products that are shipped or made in the US !!

November 5, 2019

You will be glad to know we are bringing in more US based suppliers in the platform. Thank you for the review!

Backcountry Moose

Customer Service is fantastic. Selection is good and changes/updates frequently. I wish they would secure their suppliers for longer periods of time. It is frustrating to have product disappear in the middle of ad campaigns.

November 5, 2019

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! We will definitely be passing this on to the team for feedback but glad you think our product selection is satisfactory.

Magic Mama Shop

I chose this app because I am based in the US and would like to provide quality products to my customers fast in order to remain competitive on the market. Time waiting for a product overseas can really hurt niche business trying to launch. I have bought a few samples while setting up the store and I really find quality and value from these US suppliers.

November 4, 2019

We are so excited to have you join the Spocket family and we know that you will definitely enjoy the products and suppliers specially vetted for you.

B.G.T.Y. Lifestyle™ Boutique & Design House

Spocket has an amazing amount of products that spans across many niches plus they're portal is easy to use. They are one of 3 main suppliers I have decided to use based on the ease, pricing, customer service, variety and quality. I do wish that it would show the shipping as a field as I'm calculating each products to make it easier to adjust customer pricing. Clicking on the shipping link is an extra step as well as manually adding in the shipping for the various zones. Hopefully, that will change in the near future but either way, I plan to stick it out for as long as I need the service (and can afford it:-) Thanks Spotify!

November 4, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a review! Please know that we do value your feedback. We always want to know how we can make it easier and better for retailers like you.

Jays Emporium

Just started but this seem good so far. It quickly adds products to the shopify store with little input.

November 5, 2019

Welcome to Spocket! Your recommendation is highly appreciated! We will continue to make it more easy for you!

The Secret Cottage LLC

I like this app. I haven't sold any of it yet but hoping that will change soon. I do not enjoy having to write a review to get the screen unblocked

November 4, 2019

We look forward to you getting your first sale and hopefully, that it will happen soon. Let our Support team if you need anything.

SteelJoy!

I found some really high end products for my site. It was easy to import my items and I like the prices were already there. I can’t wait to see how well they sell.

November 5, 2019

We also look forward to you getting your store's first sale! Thank you for leaving us a review.

Klothes-etc

The app is easy to upload products to my site. It links easy with shopify. I am just starting with the app so my final rating may change.

November 3, 2019

Welcome to the Spocket family! We are very excited to have you here and we are just glad that you are finding the app easy to use. Just let us know if you need any assistance and we will rush in to help!

ShopForAll

Good Products!
But... Images Have to be in higher resolution!
Thank you very Much!
Good communication With Staff.

November 3, 2019

Thank you and keep an eye out on us, we onboard new suppliers on a weekly basis so make sure you have room for more amazing items with better photo resolution!