Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers | Fast shipping.

Absolutely Evything

So far so good. Have items for sale so lets see what happens

Golf Ball Finding Glass

Awesome app! Very useful training videos! Thanks for the walk through!

Shipsquickly

Pretty Cool App! recommended for shure

Thegemstonestudio

Wow! It's something that I have been dreaming of and it comes true! Now I can linked up so easily without having to do it manually again. Wonderful and awesome :D

Boutique Niv

So far everything looks great and I love that I can add things to my store that ship from the US!

Mixxci

I can't comment on the sales process yet, but the app itself is easy to navigate and I appreciate the auto-tagging of products and product descriptions.

Atelier Du Geek

Nice app ! really usefull ! Good to offer a different offer to your customer

The Naughty Mouse

If you search the products on Etsy, you can see that all the products offered in Spocket are usually more expensive than the originals. And that is before the markup you have to include for shipping, profit margin and Spocket fees. Anyone can right click on the product image and Google search the product and find it for way cheaper.

If Spocket could form a distributor relationship with these Etsy sellers and get the products at a discount, that would make this app worth what it costs for each sale. However, I don't see people over-paying for something that they can get cheaper with a few clicks. It's just simple business logic.

Phonething

Great app to link products from etsy

So happy this is available.

Oberlo is great, but I prefer to promote products from US Suppliers.

Etsy shop, "Uptown Patina" welcomes Shopify Store Owners thru Spocket... highly recommend.