Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Atelier Du Geek

Nice app ! really usefull ! Good to offer a different offer to your customer

The Naughty Mouse

If you search the products on Etsy, you can see that all the products offered in Spocket are usually more expensive than the originals. And that is before the markup you have to include for shipping, profit margin and Spocket fees. Anyone can right click on the product image and Google search the product and find it for way cheaper.

If Spocket could form a distributor relationship with these Etsy sellers and get the products at a discount, that would make this app worth what it costs for each sale. However, I don't see people over-paying for something that they can get cheaper with a few clicks. It's just simple business logic.

So happy this is available.

Oberlo is great, but I prefer to promote products from US Suppliers.

Etsy shop, "Uptown Patina" welcomes Shopify Store Owners thru Spocket... highly recommend.

Soapy Swagger

So far, neat product. Great idea behind the app.

Black Heart Jewel

Would be great if the etsy shop owners actually knew and agreed to this app. Since you have to contact each and every shop owner to get permission to sell their products what I have been finding is they can't do this. They all seem to not even be sure why I would ask and that they can't accommodate. So it seems the app randomly pulls people's products out for important without their knowledge then you have to hope to get lucky with a vendor who' interested in this. So far I have 7 no's. This very much like cold calling for a supplier

Manly Caves

I'm so glad I found this app! Been looking for a place with great quality products + easy integration and automation. Spocket has done that perfectly!

Definitely recommend this app if you're looking for QUALITY, and to not have to compete on costs as you have to do with places like AliExpress is amazing.

Can't wait to get these awesome products into my store!

Sunflower Organics

Very happy with this download - they have more personalized/unique items than the other apps I've previously used.

Justweed

Offers a wide collection of interesting and unique products and a well designed UI to easily import to your store.

Emazeink Beauty Store

This is one of the best apps that I've had the opportunity to use. It has help me gain a lot of sales! :)

My African Goods Exotic Scents

So far, works great. It imports variants and descriptions. I hope it updates stock when the item sells from the supplier.