Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Perrin Tactical

I needed to find a dropshipper from the US, this app allows me to do just that! I have had 0 issues!

lalello

Very easy to configure and get started, helps me scale the business from the ground up, looking forward to using this product finder

Orion Tech

When I decided I wanted to give it a shot on eCommerce I wanted to make sure customer satisfaction was on the top of my list. Selling cheap goods from China with a 2 weeks turnaround was not an option. I was able to generate a little bit of extra income to invest on a few apps and advertisement for my store. When came time to add products, I was a little turn with ali express and started looking for alternative. Spocket came across one of the countless youtube videos and google research and it didn't disappoint me. Definitely a great option I will be using for as long I have my store up. Thanks.

The Gadget Zone

Everything from ordering right through to fulfilment is smooth but a major downside is you have to signup to PRO before you can use the live chat which I did do and it took nearly 24hrs to get a reply - not worth it. Stay on the basic plan unless you desperately need to chat to someone in the chat. Also, you can only offer 25 products on the basic plan thus forcing you to upgrade that's why only 3 stars!

Protect The Wolves

We use this app to add an additional income stream for our Nonprofit. Creating streams for nonprofits is challenging, but these products are a great help.

24cheap4you

Sehr gute app gerade für Einsteiger sehr effektiv und nutzvoll. Die App leistet alles was sie verspricht und bietet einem viele neue Möglichkeiten. Nur weiter zu epfehlen.

Relaxing Remedies & More

Just signed up, looks easy to use. Looking forward to trying it. So far so good working with this app.

Minimalist Brewers

This App Is Awesome, updates to the app were made to for better navigation and explainability and let's not forget about the sample order, this option makes it so easy to do!

Hub of Nature Prints

Isha and Spocket Team were all awesome and very helpful on my order. They able to resolved my issues with the supplier regarding the shipping cost. Definitely Spocket will be my main product app. Thank you very much, should be 10 stars.

KINQ Boutique

This app is great. It streamlines everything for quick and efficient service. I really dig this app. MUST TRY!