Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Lassos n Lace

I’ve had a couple of questions and a few problems starting out, but Isha was always there to quickly respond and fix whatever issue I had. So far I am very happy with the customer service and the app.

Rokooj, LLC

This app is great for product sourcing but some of the features are questionable when it comes to working properly. We has a supplier on our site and ran a real order, then when we tried to fulfill it said the supplier was gone. Support claimed it should have taken the products automatically off our store but it did not and now we cant' fulfill the order.

They claimed it was something wrong with the code. The pricing range markup section is also questionable that it works. You click save and thats it, there is no indication that the products updated and after checking in our store after about 10 minutes, no price change happened...

After this support seemed to go ghost and to be very honest is the worst support I have seen thus far on a Shopify app when it comes to response time and actual answers and I have used hundreds throughout the years. We have started a new conversation over a day ago and again still no response...

The only reason we are using the app is for the product sourcing and are evaluating pulling the app altogether within the next month or so because we have now hit a point where we question their features working properly and their support as a whole.

If anything changes we will revise review for the better but until that day comes, if ever, we have to give it 3 stars. Keep in mind if this app didn't have great product selection I would be at 1 star.

Nine lives cats

The worst costumer support ever!
They didnt fulfill my orders, thet dont answer my emails or messages.
Dont even think about it!!!
Info@ninelivescats.shop

Twinstore

Spocket apps is really good but I found out that the prices of the products are expensive. There are products that sometimes descriptions are not appropriate, no measurements etc.

Groovy Spirit

They try hard. I can see that they are doing their best to help with issues. But they are coming up short. I've had numerous problems tracking products sent. If I want to add tracking that's another cost. The products say they are shipping from the US, but many of them are not. They are also incredibly expensive. I think there are a lot more drop shippers eating a piece of the pie. That's what the pie is so expensive. The costs for the products are not competitive. They are way overpriced. I'm giving the 2 stars for customer service.

Celestial Body Jewelry

very expensive app that doesn't have any reviews on products and no customer support number. don't waste money like me!

Litttle

I like the interface of this app, but honestly that's where it all stops.

The fulfillment screen lacks details. You have to pay $79 to be able to see any meaningful information about your orders or even add products (25 products per month if you're on a free plan).

Nicer layout than Oberlo, but far less advanced.

Catching The Travel Bug

Spocket has been really helpful for my business. With good quality products, delivery time & Pricing it has helped me excel. I would recommend it to everyone looking to successed in the Dropshipping business.

Cozzoo

The Pro plan that cost $99 is advertised as allowing you to import unlimited number of products to your store. Not true, you are stopped after certain number and they demand a minimum amount of sales in order to allow you to keep adding products. This information is not shared anywhere on their site. The plan description is misleading, I wasted $99 and valuable time. The benefit I saw of using this app was having access to china (AliExpress) products with comprehensive titles and description. Saving me the time to edit AliExpress product titles and descriptions. All the products in their catalog are available on Aliexpress for a cheaper price and free shipping.

Advent Wood Products

Poor response from support (you can tell they are under resourced), and inability to ship product either at all or from the correct country. Waste of money. Found most of their products to be over priced.