Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Products. Works with Oberlo & Aliexpress

Elevation Vault

I used this app to help set up my shopify store. Its great, easy to use, and they offer quality products.

Pupperology

They are refusing to cancel my subscription and stop charging me until I submit feedback and tell them more about why I want to cancel. Extremely predatory and unethical. If a customer tells you that they want to cancel their subscription, you cancel it - period. You don't hold their credit card information hostage until you get something in return.

April 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We apologize if you felt that you were not given a choice to cancel your subscription. We want to assure you that this is not something that we do. Please also know that we do not hold your credit card information hostage. In fact, this can actually be requested to be removed during cancellation process.

We would love to hear more from you on how we can make Spocket better, so please contact us at support@spocket.co and we'll assist you from there!

NV Luxury Hair

The best app I've used soo far definitely worth a try for newbies. I used this app for the dropshipping.

Zsanett Clothing

I used this app to start my store and it has been awesome! I never realized how easy dropshipping was until I started in this app.

JBP

We are using this app to source pearl jewelry for our Shopify store. We are so happy with all the product options available that are USA based! The ship times are fantastic, and we are anticipating even more great reviews! Thank you!

LivingForFamily

I used this app to start my shopify store and it was so easy. I am very pleased so far. The ease to add items is so easy and the selection of items is great. A must try

PRETIA

wonderful experience, they are fast and responsive to all queries. I will like to recommend SPOCKET to all drop shippers

Select Value Market

I used this app to find products in the US. It's well laid out and easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone looking to get into drop shipping

One Deal Way

This app has now charged me twice even though it has been deleted for a month. Be careful because if you test it and don't like it you will have to beg for refunds when they keep charging you.

April 8, 2019

We sincerely apologize if you’ve had a less than perfect experience with us but rest assured that we will not charge any of our customers for something that they did not sign up for or purchased on their own.

We always want to make sure that our customers experience only the best with Spocket and that means providing you with top notch service. We’d love to hear more of your experience so you may reach out to us at support@spocket.co so we can talk about how we can better this experience of yours with us as we truly want you to feel that our customers are the most important thing to us.

Red Beard Soap Company

So far I am loving the variety of products available. What I love most is the photos are not basic, stock looking photos. They look organic and great for an online shop