Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Snipsandsnails

I was happy to locate products shipping from the USA - some of the brands take forever to ship or update tracking almost not worth it when you have customers asking where their stuff is........quantities aren't always updated either and have left me canceling orders due to lack of inventory. Although Spocket did reach out I have continued to have the same slow shipping problems and have contacted them on multiple occasions regarding tracking information. Customer service is everything as well as prompt shipping times - PLEASE hold your vendors accountable on the listed shipping speed -or remove it entirely! Currently 1 order open and going on day 3 with no tracking - these are not made to order products (this is probably the 4th time same problems) I will be removing these products. The overall app has decent products that I would continue selling if they can work out the kinks with some of their vendors

Update 1/11/19: Removed Spocket products from my store - canceled my paid service - my orders that were placed on 12/31 still had not shipped as of 1/10! After several attempts to get Spocket to contact the vendor finally it started tracking shipping.

Another order on placed 1/2/19 - Still No Update from the Vendor on what the delay is... Still no tracking info - I had to refund the order. I have had issues with 75% of my orders either shipping delays, out of stock products.

The Midnight Hour

They basically had nothing shipping from the U.S. that my customers would want, in quite a well-known niche with a huge following.

Bluecore179

NICE. I love how the products are. Great service.

Enchantedrunes

very nice app pretty gud very much nic i quite enjoy yes

Yidata

we found and only products is expansive,look

Citybeach

The same products but in another country. So nothing special.

Papaya Tribe

The App is simple and easy to use. The product descriptions are clean. The prices however are high and doesn't really leave us much room to make much profit so not worth the time. I spent 2 hours and could only select 4 products. everything else was expensive already.

They should also give us the option to set a certain price and apply to all variants. (v/s a profit percentage like it is now)

Alpha Wolf Hair Beauty

beautiful products that many a buyer would like to purchase. I'm looking forward to my partnership with spocket to increase my sales

Topmass

Spocket has been amazing for me!! I started my store just a few days ago, and added a few products to test, everything seemed to transfer over smoothly so I actually gave spocket a real shot.

First I picked a niche that i thought wouldn't be too saturated and I pushed a ton of products over from Spocket. Then I decided to spend around 30 dollars on facebook ads, I actually received my first sale from the traffic!

I know it's not much yet and I still need another sale or two before i'll start profiting but I am loving the experience, Spocket is GREAT! A++!!!

Beanieking

I've been enjoying the app quite a lot. I have seen great value in the products they bring to the table and have available. If you not sure about it I suggest just trying it out.

With the free plan there is really nothing to lose. Also, I have been in contact with customer service a few times and they have been outstanding in responding to me and helping with any questions I've had. I know Spocket only focuses on products source in USA and Europe mostly, but would love to see more lower ticket products.

Also, shipping times for the products are great honestly. Instead of waiting for 3-4 weeks products come from China, it takes 5-7 days in USA. LOVE this part of the app.

Good to me so far.