Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Traders End

Seems good so far...just wish the limit was on active listings. I imported a few just testing out, deleted them, now i've hit the 10 import limit and i have nothing listed.

Mason Memphis

great app very helpfull.
everything is extremly easy to use. only downside is the free version only lets you import 10 items a month then its 29 a month unlike oberlo that is always free

Photography Props

Great product selection compared to other dropshipping sites for my niche. Better photo quality as well which is key.

Glitterspruce

I had contacted their customer support as I had a small concern. Zack from Spocket provided me with the most personal and unparalleled awesome customer service . He's attention to my concerns and lighthing speed response time, really surpassed my expectations. Simply awesome! Thanks Zack. I appreciate you. In another note, their app without any elaboration, is invaluable for the amount of tedious work that it will save you. While there may be other apps out there that claim to import all data from estsy.com, you will soon find out that they do not work as advertised. Conversely, this app will copy all the data and images effortlessly from each listing. Their GUI is very user friendly, clean looking, and easy to utilize as well. If you are familiar with Oberlo which is great for selling Aliexpress products, this app is the next best thing, but for Estsy handcrafted products. Do keep in mind that Estsy uses very high resolution images and this will create a lag time when uploading your items to your import list. Your items once in your import list will import quickly and effortlessly into your store. Once imported to your store, I do recommend optimizing your images, so, that your store loads quickly and does not create any loading issues.

Jewerlyspot

Opening the doors to handmade products. Nice UI and very very responsive team. Hoping to open my store in about 2 weeks, please check it out.

Dog And Cat Collars

Like that Tags automatically populate. Transfer of product titles symbols that represent "inches" and "feet" could be better.

Sleek Living

Great way to source local, handmade products from Etsy that my customers have requested. The team are working hard on updates to improve the service so it's only going to get better. They'll even go out of their way to respond to your messages at 12:40am if you're lucky, just don't expect it.

Beautifulhandmadejewerly

I really like this app, gives me access to so many really awesome and handmade products. Automation is really dope as well. Is there any plan to add wholesale discount for large quantity orders? My other shop is doing great with white labeling and wanted to get into drop-shipping using Spocket with this shop. Love to see more wholesale prices for large quantity sellers. Cheers,

Next Level Pet

This app opens up opportunities. The support staff is very responsive. I had several concerns when starting to use the app and they were addressed right away. It's important to reach out to Etsy sellers first I believe before you start dropshipping their stuff but this is a really great way to connect and fulfill orders. Thanks Socket team!

The Shark Watch Co

Awesome app, you are the best, and free also. very very good work guys.
thank you. thins are beautiful to find