Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Flora's Gadget

I love Spocket, I love that there is an alternative and better app to use for Dropshipping. Easy to find products to sell with great customer service that will help you 24/7.

November 17, 2019

Spocket loves you too! We are happy that you are enjoying using Spocket for your business. Our customer service is always ready to help whenever you need it. Thank you for your review!

Gabriella's Jewels

I found the products and the chat tool to be what you might expect. Unfortunately, I ran a test order to see what a customer might receive and the item sat for over 12 days with no more information than a label had been created. Via chat I worked with the Spocket team to finally receive the item and when I opened the package, I was nearly in tears. The item was not as described or pictured, the product was poorly constructed and now I am having a hard time trying to find how you can make a return. Not feeling warm and fuzzy over this whole experience. If this item was for a customer, they would surely NOT BUY from me again. I am considering to cancel the Spocket app and ask for a refund because my customers are looking for excellent products and communication / tracking on items when they are ordered. I am not confident at this point that I can trust Spocket with my customer orders.

November 16, 2019

Hey Gabriella's Jewels team! We feel very utterly terrible to know about your experience. This is something we will not take something for granted and we would like to get in touch with you to let you know how serious we are on matters like this. One of our support team will be reaching out to you as soon as possible!

Jock Room

I am just discovering this app but so far it seems straight forward. I would like to make sales and sourcing products from US & Canada.

November 16, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Please contact us at support@spocket.co and we will direct you to our Success Store specialist. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

SteamVibe

Only had a brief look while using the free trial. The catalog is not very extensive and some of the products look much worse than the Chinese counter parts. I was mainly looking for 'made in USA' products but there not that many. Even when you find something different that stands out and its in 'made in USA' category it clearly states that outside of USA will ship from China. If you want to open a fashion/clothing shop it could be useful as you can advertise very quick delivery compared to China and the clothing categories seemed to have more products.

Later edit: great customer support - received a call from Spocket to discuss my review. Because of that i added one star to my initial review. They will also send me an email after they are reviewing my store to see what suppliers they can recommend for me.

November 17, 2019

We highly appreciate the feedback that you provide us as this would certainly help us learn more on how we can better improve out services for you! Our customer service team will keep in touch with you to help you out towards your further success!

Yzmas Exclusives

Only had the app for a few weeks, but everything has been great. Have made some sales from Spocket and the wide range of products they have to offer. Only thing I wish is that when importing over it would have some verbiage to help you in the description.

You for sure should try the 14 day free trail so that you can see the great products that they have.

November 16, 2019

We are very happy to know that your experience with Spocket has been great! Our team works hard in order to keep up the great experience that you have and we appreciate the feedback about possible improvements! Rest assured that we are working on it! Congratulations on your first few sales!

Forever Foster

I love the easy usability of this app and the selection. Prices are a tad higher, but it is worth it for the quality. Would like more shoe options!

November 16, 2019

We are glad to hear that you are loving how easy Spocket is to use. We take pride in making our platform as user friendly as possible. We would be happy to take in your request to have more shoe options available! Please feel free to contact us at support@spocket.co to further discuss your product / supplier request.

Idea Organic

I encountered my first issue, when I couldn't place my order to the supplier. After I contacted the Spocket support team, the problem was solved in less than 24 hours.

November 16, 2019

We appreciate your kind words! Rest assured that everyone in support team is striving hard to provide you best customer experience. Happy Spocketing!

Spiphe

Products do not include shipping weights. Shipping costs are not pushed to customer..Bulk editing is not available. disappointed thus far. that I now have to edit 2100+ product individually and guess shipping weights so that my business doesn't lose money

November 19, 2019

We appreciate your feedback! Rest assured that we take your comments and suggestions seriously and that we will be doing our very best in order to address your concerns as soon as much as we can! We would love to extend our assistance to you as best as we can. Please each out to us at support@spocket.co so that we may be able to provide you with solutions regarding your concerns.

ercoline

very easy to configure and importation is very user friendly. I would recommend this app rather than most common

November 19, 2019

We're glad to hear that you're finding Spocket very easy to use!

We made sure that we think of our customers when we built Spocket and want to make sure that you don't waste time with unnecessary settings. We'll continue to build a bigger and better platform for all of you, that you can count on from the Spocket team!

Kalòne Kazmediks

I use the app for my beauty and cosmetics dropshipping business. Love the quality brands and products they offer. Customer service is exceptional.

November 16, 2019

It warms our hearts greatly to hear you say this about Spocket!

Thank you! This only makes us want to strive to become the best. Rest assured that it will be our goal to make your dropshipping business easier and better in the future!

Happy Spocket-ing!