Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Wynter-Wink

The Best Dropshipping App. The money you pay every month is worth it. I would recommend this to anyone who has Shopify

August 3, 2020

Thanks for the recommendation! We're happy to know you are more than satisfied with our platform. It is definitely worth it like you mentioned and we hope to be able to further exceed your expectations. Thank you!

Sushas dynamic

its my first time using this app and i hope it would help me satisfying my customer. I hope i would get right help at right time if i need.

August 3, 2020

Welcome to Spocket! You can rest assured that our help is always available for you 24/7 via our live chat or via support@spocket.co. Reach out to us any time you need help or require any assistance and we'll gladly do our best for you! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

LooLagoon

So far my favorite app for finding suppliers / products.... great customer service and i've had no issues so far.

August 2, 2020

It's absolutely awesome to find out whenever anyone receives proper customer service. We aim to give you a great experience every time! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Coterie Deals

Fantastic dropshipping company. Super fast, awesome quality products, and great customer service. Easy to use

August 2, 2020

Your comments and feedback is very much appreciated. We're happy that you are satisfied with our services. Rest assured that we will continue to do our best to make your experience awesome! feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co in case you need any help or have any questions! Thanks for choosing Spocket!

LoveAdora

The pros are easy product search and a decent variety of EU/USA suppliers. This saves the time of sourcing suppliers. And some of the suppliers are conscientous with really great descriptions and size charts; others are a little bare bones in the descriptions and your creativity is needed - which is fine. I would like it if the cost of purchase would populate into shopify rather than manual add. Or additionally, being able to download a spreadsheet of your inventory with each vendor to cross reference prcing etc...
Some of the products are ideal for global shipping and have a relatively decent margin, others do not. Global shipping can be limited with certain suppliers, or the shipping costs are so different between continental USA and the rest of the world, that you must be prepared to manage that difference in your shipping settings.

Given the monthly and yearly subscription costs for Empire and Above plans, I'm not sure I agree with Spocket also taking a service charge per item ordered, seems like double dipping.
However as they really are unique and have a large directory they get to set the price points.

August 2, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the detailed review as we use it to further improve our platform. We are in fact going to be implementing a similar feature like the one you mentioned in order to make things even easier. Please note though that Spocket does not earn from any of your sales or our suppliers' sales. They may have been the small transaction fees which is required by Stripe (Payment Gateway) in order to make sure that all payments processed are secured and safe. Also, please know that our suppliers are required to provide us with a 25-35% profit margin in all their listings. If you think they are in violation of this requirement, please feel free to report it to us and we'll make sure to take the appropriate actions necessary. Regarding your concern about your account, we apologize if there was any delay or inconvenience. We surely do not want to keep anyone waiting regarding any requests. We'll make sure that our account manager reaches out to you to help in sorting out your request. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

ShopBougiee

I love this app . It's the best , it helped me add products to my website & it's also really helping me make sells.

August 2, 2020

Awesome to know about your experience! Its our goal to help you find the products you want and ultimately get you those sales for your store. We appreciate you being with us!

Larrys all occasions gifts

This App is so quick and easy to use. I love it. Couldn't ask for any better of an app. So easy to navigate.

August 2, 2020

Glad to hear that! We're happy that you are loving our platform so far. It truly is the easiest to navigate among all other apps. Thanks for choosing Spocket!

Perfectly Boho Boutique

I use this app for drop shipping. It's super easy to use and the customer service is phenomenal. However, be careful on which supplier you use. I am located in the U.S and originally had a China supplier on my website. I had to give refunds for all of the products delivered from that supplier because they were either too small for my customers or they didn't fit the descriptions. I do recommend this app for anyone though because it is so easy to use!

August 1, 2020

Appreciate the recommendations and for letting us know about your experience! You are absolutely right. One of the most important first steps is choosing the supplier to work with if they are a good fit for your store. Here at Spocket, we make sure to be transparent all the time because we want our customers to trust us. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co regarding any supplier concerns and you can be sure that we'll help you out! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Kihbam int.

Loved it so much used to add more products to my store and with a smooth transaction i have no complaints

August 1, 2020

Glad you are loving our platform! We are happy to know you are satisfied with our services. Expect nothing less from Spocket because we will surely do our best for you all the time! Thank you!

BayouJazzy

Loved it real nice app coulnt have asked for more thanks spocket ..everyone should try

August 1, 2020

You're welcome! We appreciate your recommendation. Look forward to even more upgrades and updates from our platform! Thank you for choosing Spocket!