Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Best AliExpress alternative.

Le Maison Homme

I was looking for products that fit with my brand since I also manufacture my own and then I found a good collection of home things here. I would like to sell around Europe. I really hope they get more Italian made products especially trinkets and furniture that would really be bomb.

August 31, 2019

We are glad you found us! We'll make sure to get even more suppliers from Italy and find the best trinkets and furniture suppliers just for you! Thank you very much for your recommendation!

AngielinaVega

I would love to have more descriptions for the products, but overall it is a good dropshipping app that I would recommend. I'm trying out different dropshipping apps but so far I would pick Spocket as my top pick. I'm getting suppliers from US and quality made items for when I upgrade

August 29, 2019

You can actually add your own descriptions to a product once you push them to your own store, but we will make sure to improve the existing one's just for you! We highly appreciate your recommendation as this gives us more drive to improve Spocket for everyone. Thank you for the review Angelina!

Ishibelles Kids Clothing

Product selection is remarkable. This app is great to import products easily and fast with everything on track! Love it. Plus the customer service far exceeded my high expectations and request!!! Thank you for exceeding the typical customer service. It's very evident that this company cares and values their customer.

August 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the review Ishibelle! We do take pride with the current product selections we have and how Spocket makes it easier for every Drop-Shipper. We also take pride with our excellent customer support who are always there 24/7, ready to help! But most importantly, we value and care for you and each and every one of our customers. That is why we will continue to enhance and improve Spocket, for you!

Lester and Yuki

I love Spocket! I can easily find the items that I need for my store. The support team is always there to help. I will definitely continue my business with them.

August 29, 2019

We love you too Lester & Yuki! Rest assured that our team is always here for you 24/7, ready to assist in any way we can, for the you and for your business! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Love of Life

Love it.... Products coming from US, Canada and Europe. Process multiple samples orders and got them very fast. Thank you.

o K j o n

I just popped into this app to check it out as I was looking for a dropshipper based close to Ireland because I needed to get products shipped faster to Ireland than were being provided by Oberlo/Ali. Spocket noted I was on their site (it was 23:30 pm) and they popped up a n offer for chat and answered questions no problem - great first impression - 5 star start !

August 27, 2019

Glad to have made a great first impression and we intend to keep it that way! Please know that we're always here, ready to assist you 24/7.

Dash of Culture

I learned about Spocket when I was researching for the best dropshipping apps and glad to have to tried it. They have a lot of US suppliers which I'm very hopeful for because most of my market are from there. Looking forward to launching my store!

August 26, 2019

We are just as excited as you are with your store's launch! We are very pleased that you are already finding the app very helpful for your business, we're better together!

1 Great Deal

Excellent!!!!! what a wonderful customer service, quick response, love feeling very support from the team at Spocket, just amazing !!!

August 26, 2019

Welcome to Spocket! Thank you for sharing your experience with the support team and please know that we are always ready to help, like family!

Akomi Wellness

Pretty good solution. Needs better organization and filtering within the app of product lists (prior to publishing) as they are difficult to manage/sort. Also needs to force venders to offer a return policy as all the venders i've found so far don't allow returns.

August 25, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it a lot! We've passed this on to the team so please know your opinions and thoughts about our app are heard. We're happy to have you in Spocket!

MyTransLife

Just started out but so far, out of all the apps I've researched, this stands out. Hopefully we can see some traction ins sales in the coming months.

August 22, 2019

Your feedback is very reassuring! Thank you for trusting and we are indeed looking forward in doing more business with you!