Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Heritage Park Productions

I like the ease of use, pricing is fair but we will see how it works in the long run. Be aware however its tedious to get things going on the app with your Shopify store cause they force you to write a review before you can get heavenly involved with the site. So this is my review just to work on the site.

September 12, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We do appreciate you letting us know about your experience so we can improve the way things work. You can be sure that we will take the appropriate actions. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co in case there is anything we can help with. Thank you!

Cole'store DS

I love how éasy it iß to nàvigate, and understand. I will probably be my main source of products,.

September 8, 2020

Spocket is indeed very easy to use and understand! We made it that way to lessen your work load and make your experience great! We thank you for using our platform for sourcing your products!

TT&S Pride Enterprise

I really like the variety of product provided on this site, Am looking forward to using it going forward.

September 5, 2020

Looking forward to working with you towards success! We are happy you like the selections that we have. We are constantly adding more suppliers with unique products! Thank you for using Spocket!

The Buyers-Hive

I was very upset at the beginning about the customer service but my Issue was finally solved. so I am happy. Thank you.

September 5, 2020

We're glad to have been able to resolve your concerns and we sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience we may have caused. We appreciate your extended patience and understanding. Rest assured that we always aim to provide you with excellent service. Thank you!

DOLLZ World * DIVINEOUTSTANDINGLEADINGLADYZ

I'm just starting with this app. So far I love the products and i appreciate the user friendliness of the app.

September 5, 2020

Awesome! Thanks for starting to use Spocket! We're glad you are loving the products and our platform. We appreciate you being with us!

Tiny Prints

I really like Spocket because its very easy to manage, and someone always ready to help and they have a lot of nice affortable products

September 2, 2020

We are always ready to help and assist you whenever needed! We're glad you are liking Spocket. Please reach back to us at support@spocket.co in case there is anything we can do for you. Thank you for being with us!

Bestdealsrightnow2020

Great platform and easy to use and set up. I like the easy flow design of the entire program and how easy it is to transfer products to your website

August 29, 2020

Awesome! We're happy you are liking the way things look and works within our platform. We are also making several improvements and upgrade on our future updates. You can look forward to it! Thank you for being with us!

Sydney's Attire

I use this app to stock my store. I like it because of the variety. i wish it would hold the filters i put in instead of resetting them each time i select something more.

August 29, 2020

Great suggestion! We'll raise that with our tech team to make the necessary improvements on our next updates. Thank you for letting us know about that! Feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co in case you need any help or if you have any questions.

Made Fierce

Great assortment of items. Many have high shipping costs, however. very seamless integration with shopify.

August 24, 2020

Our selections are in fact one of the widest unique product selections in the market today with thousands of verified suppliers. It is true that shipping cost for some listings can seem expensive at first because it really depends on the nature of the product itself and the logistics. There are a lot of factors to consider but there are also lots of ways to get around the higher shipping costs. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly help you figure out any matters about shipping and the variables. Looking forward to working with you! Thank you for being with us!

le Annecy Apparel

Am currently using it to import products to my Shopify store. I hope for the best as I look forward to some great and amazing results.

August 23, 2020

Thank you for using Spocket to import products to your store! We are looking forward to working with you towards amazing results! Reach out to us at support@spocket.co anytime you need help and we'll gladly assist you.