Spocket: US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket: US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Right As Reign Boutique

Liking the app so far, still new to it but so far not so bad and simple to use for the most part. Will continue to use.

February 18, 2020

It's great to know that you like it so far! We hope your experience stays great and seamless. All the best!

Nomadic Swan

Good user interface and in-app tutorials making easy to set up. A very good overall product selection.

February 18, 2020

Great thanks for this! Please let us know if you need help or clarifications with any of the processes on the platform. We hope you also find the items that suit your preferences and we wish you all the best!

MONTRAVO

Great app to start out with Dropshipping :) Can recommend for everybody who wants to start without long research. :)

February 18, 2020

Thanks for the review and the recommendation! The app surely isn't complicated and we intentionally designed and developed it to be user-friendly as much as possible.

Jewelry Vibrant

pretty decent shop with nice items.
pretty decent shop with nice items.
pretty decent shop with nice items. l

February 18, 2020

Awesome, thanks for the review! We can assure you that you'll only find items of quality on our catalog, and we're constantly adding new ones to allow our merchants to have a lot of choices.

t-shirtSquare

I think there are not as many products for pets. I feel it is limited for my niche. Could use more customer support and also email updates on products related to my store's niche instead of other random products that are not relevant.

February 18, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! Definitely noted on adding more pet products. Regarding customer support, we aim to provide the best, although sometimes the number of requests per day can be quite a lot and so it takes a bit of time to attend to everybody. We hope you can understand. But we'll definitely be better at managing messages from merchants in the future!

RIALTO

the app solves a lot of dropshipper daily issues i recommend it. especially shipping and supplier management

February 18, 2020

One of our goals is to make dropshipping easier for everyone. Thanks for the review and the recommendation! We hope you find the products you need on our catalog and wish you all the best.

WOW Kosher

Just Started! We will see how this goes! So far this is my first app I downloaded so I will leave a 5 star as it was very easy to use so far. I hope everything goes smoothly

February 18, 2020

Awesome thanks for the 5-star review! We'll surely look out for updates and we hope the experience turns out great for you. All the best!

Spinster's Paradise

Easy product search for dropshipping products in fast ship locations. Helpful tools and information.

JMLINC

Super easy to use app. Integrates really well with my shopify store and allows flexibility to modify listings through the app or through my store.

February 18, 2020

Thanks for the wonderful review! Our support team is available should you have questions about the platform.

Stipen.com

The Spocket app is easy to use and offers a large amount of different products. The calculation of the profit on each order is also very handy.

February 18, 2020

We're glad to know that the features we offer are satisfactory to you! Thanks for the review and please feel free to reach out should you have questions or concerns.