Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

AgeSystem

Super easy to use! Fast setup, good choice of products, easy integrations! A must have for any store!

GadgetzRetail

love this drop shipping aap, it has lot of winning products. Its so easy to import product data and also it give good profit

MusterPointPro

Easy to understand and no issues with navigating when trying to apply specifics to my store. The product selection is fantastic and so much to pick from when trying to decide a niche.

June 2, 2020

A wide range of product selections plus quality is one of our apps' main feature so that you may have all the options that you may need. We're happy to know you are not having any issues with our app. Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Something To Wear

Customer service - Outstanding! Fast, efficient, knowledgeable and incredibly friendly & patient! App is very easy to use and integrated nicely into my store. Have been using for a few weeks now and I love everything about it!!

June 2, 2020

Our customer support team is no doubt top of the line indeed! We're glad to know that we have met your expectations with our app. Rest assured we will continue to do our best to support you on your way to success! Thank you!

Millie's Mart

Spocket is super easy to use and all suppliers I have utilized have been quick and easy to work with! Definitely recommend.

June 2, 2020

Appreciate the recommendation! Glad its working out between you and the suppliers that you use from Spocket. We always try our best to provide you with only the best suppliers in the business. Thank you for choosing Spocket!

FacemasksNJ.com

I am a bit worried here about their customer support. My first order with them is not going well. Customer bought 3 items - 1 of the items had a Covid-19 delay in shipping warning (Made in China?) - this item says Made in the USA. It had a 7-10 day processing time. The other two items have a 1-2 day processing time. My customer received tracking information within 2 days. A week later, US Postal is still waiting for the package. Customer not happy, I had to send him some of our own products to try and make him happy. E-mailed support, Andie told me that the products were still in the 7-10 day processing window. That's when I looked it up and found 2 of the products were 1-2 days. I sent Andie a message about this, and got no reply. Followed up again with Andie this morning and no response. Just a head's up, all of their happy and positive e-mails come from support@spocket - not from individual people. Here I am left with a situation from my first Spocket customer and no one can help. This business is fast paced, people need to get their orders quickly. Can you imagine getting a tracking number and finding out that many days later that the items haven't been sent out yet? I really wanted to sell my products on Spocket and I'm sure I ruined that opportunity now. We send our products out next day. If it's out of stock, we don't sell it. I hope someone at Spocket will now help me figure this out.......

June 2, 2020

We are very sorry to hear about this! Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience. Rest assured that we will resolve your order concern for you as soon as possible. Our specialist will get in touch with you immediately to rectify the matter. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

the Poohbear closet

love app makes it easy to upload products to the shopify account, and to chose what country that you want to use or supplier of your choice..

June 2, 2020

Thank you! We're glad you liked our filtering options and how easy it is to add products to your store. We're doing our best to make it even better! We appreciate you being with Spocket!

Bargain Wingi

Very user-friendly and simple to use. Helps a lot when you don't have enough time on your hands to launch a certain product

June 1, 2020

Definitely agree! Spocket is a great tool to help you save time as we have automated most of the process for you. Thank you for the nice review!

Divyne Store

I've been using this for 2 months, so I can give an extensive opinion.
You Should NOT install this app if you're just starting out with dropshipping or if even if you have been dropshipping for a while and I will extensively explain why...

Let me start off with the positives:
//Customer Service//
Spocket's customer service is top of the line! My questions were answered within 12 hours, sometimes even 1 hour! The explanation is concise, straight to the point and easy to understand.

//The User Interface//
Easy to browse products and sort based on specifications.

Now that that's out of the way (yes only 2 positives), let us talk about the negative in chronological order.

//The Pricing//
The $12/month starter plan is probably the best value. Anything else is a rip off if you only get 1-10 orders per day.

//The User Interface//
You can't edit the products in the app after you've imported them, which is fine. But if you touch any variation, THE WHOLE PRODUCT STOPS WORKING!
Then if you try to resync the product you'll soon discover that that's not even possible! You have to delete the product on your shopify store and then re-download via the app. If there's a variant that you don't want, YOU CAN'T DELETE IT.

You also cannot edit any order in the app. Product editing and Order editing are two basic functionalities in any other products-app, how can you not even get that right?!

//The Sellers//
There are multiple points here so I'll split it into subtitles.
--Anonimity--
This is very shady: All sellers get a pseudonym from Spocket so you can't find them online and try to cut a deal out of the app. Names like "Orange Eunostous", "Orange Pine" and "Orange Charlie" can't be real business names. I can understand the anonimity though. What I don't understand is that YOU CANNOT CONTACT ANY SELLER DIRECTLY VIA THE APP!!! You'll always have to contact the Spocket customer service for an answer from your seller. Took me a week to negotiate an international shipping fee down from $21(ridiculously high) to $15 , more on that later.

--The quality and consistency of sellers--
There is such a HUGE difference in quality between the sellers. 1 Seller will process your order in 1 day and another will take 7 days. 1 Seller will charge you $5 for shipping and another $20. YOU'LL DEFINITELY LOSE MONEY IF YOU DON'T CHARGE $15 SHIPPING ON YOUR OWN STORE. Spocket should hold it's sellers to a higher standard!
The only thing you need to become a seller, is prove that you have your own stock and that your products are unique. Let me tell you someting: Atleast 50% of the products can be found on Aliexpress for half the price!

--The Products--
Spocket constantly tries to push you to buy their Pro subscription for $99/month to get access to "premium" products. The products are not premium at all. Printed masks and aliexpress products are premium? haha, give me a break. NOT WORTH $49 or $99/month. You can find most of the products on Aliexpress or just your local printing shop for half the price. Most of the sellers are just a middelman that make money by selling to you, so only cutting into your profits. Don't fall for this.

--The shipping--
As I stated before, there's no consistency with the shipping time: An order can take 1 day to process and 3 days to ship, while another can take 1 month in total! Just recently, an order took 20 days to get shipped out and they only notified me after 14 days!! WHAT?!
At times it was literally FASTER to find the product on Aliexpress, place the order and get it delivered to your customer.

//What should (new) dropshippers do?//
If I were you, I'd look for sourcing dropshipping plugins that have a centralized stock. You're not Amazon, so don't put your trust into hundreds of sellers that you can't do a background check on for yourself to carry your brand. There are thousands of sourcers on like Alibaba or anywhere on the web that will gladly support your dropshipping business idea with no money down and a flexible growth formula. (I won't mention a specific company, because that would make this a dishonest review in my eyes) Don't get fooled and find something else!

June 1, 2020

Thank you for the detailed review! We certainly respect your feedback and opinion that are based on your personal point of view or experience. We apologize if there was any inconvenience that was cause or if your expectations were not met. You can be sure that we will keep on improving our platform the very best we can! We would love to hear more from you so that we may be able to resolve any issues that you may have. Please do reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly be open to discussing any concerns or questions that you may have. We would be looking forward to it! Thank you!

THE INSTASHOP STORE

great app, easy to find great products at affordable price and quick shipping, highly recommended to use this app.

June 1, 2020

Thank you very much for the recommendation! We're happy to know that you we're satisfied with the great products and suppliers that are available on Spocket. Rest assured that we will continue to enhance the platform for an even better experience!