Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Posture Zoo

Amazing and fast to understand how it works to help me boost sales by focusing more on marketing strategies.

November 11, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! It's good to hear you find it easy using the app and gives you more time to focus on your marketing strategies. We hope you find more products you can sell and get your first sale soon!

Jack n Jills Unique Pet Products

It is incredibly easy to navigate! and the products are of great quality. I am a new user, but so far- it's great. I am just starting out with my Shopify store, and they seem to offer a lot of help and advice. and that's exactly what I need! I need as much guidance that I can get. As soon as I got the app, a chat head popped up asking if I need anything at all- now that's customer service. I appreciate it greatly!

November 11, 2019

​We're loving this feedback of yours. It shows our hard work has paid off but please know that we won't stop there! We'll keep striving harder by onboarding more suppliers, growing our product range and implementing new features in-app that you will for sure like. Thank you!

Get Cool Tech

i prefer this over Oberlo, it's very easy to add items to your store. Great app i strongly recommend.

November 11, 2019

Music to our ears. Thank you! We are happy to know you are satisfied and we are glad to help your store become a success!

Temperancia

I gave it this 4 stars because it's awesome, but I'm waiting for sales before I determine the 5th star. I've sampled some items, and they arrive quickly. This is perfect for my needs. Getting items to customers quickly is important to me. I think it's worth every penny

November 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback to everyone and letting us know that it's worth every penny of your hard earned income! That is absolutely awesome to hear -- we love it. We cannot wait for your first sale!

MelKay Beauty

Easy to use so far!! The videos are very helpful in learning how to navigate the app. Figuring out the shipping took the most time out of everything.

November 11, 2019

Appreciate the feedback. It helps us know the area we should improve on. If you have further questions about shipping, do not hesitate to contact our amazing support team.

James ghrigs.buy it here.

I used this app to do almost everything it the best perfect for a and there crew us supper friendly and helpfulbeginner like me

November 10, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review and we would like to officially welcome you to Spocket.

Style Your Life Shop

Cute products! I am excited to start adding to my store! The products look high quality and I love the pictures included along with detailed product descriptions.

November 10, 2019

We are as excited as you are! We made the app easy to use for customers like you so you no longer have to spend countless hours working on your store! Have fun selling!

Posh Kartara Beauty

This app is just ok. It has some nice products but beware - there are a ton of products that says it's from the US, however, processing time is 7 days and then another 8-14 days to ship the product to the customers. Why would shipping take that long if the supplier is in the US? Sounds like they are labeling China products as US...wish I would have noticed this before I upgraded my plan.

November 10, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Shipping time are based on the suppliers location and suppliers would not rely on providing an exact time frame as there are a number of factors that may affect the processing delivery time like unforeseen events or possible delays from the carrier which we sometimes do not have control of. We would love to give further clarification on this matter. Our customer support team would get in touch with you to rectify this matter.

Infyssal

Great app if you want to dropship products with fast shipping times in the USA! There are a lot of products to choose from.

November 10, 2019

We are going to get bigger so expect more US suppliers to be onboarded in the coming months. If you have any suggestions, feel free to drop us a line at support@spocket.co.

Northshire Wall Art

Nice app Nice app Nice app Nice app Nice app Nice app Nice app Nice app Nice app Nice app Nice app Nice app ^^

November 10, 2019

Hey there - that is so NICE of you. Thank you and welcome to Spocket!