Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Best AliExpress alternative.

o K j o n

I just popped into this app to check it out as I was looking for a dropshipper based close to Ireland because I needed to get products shipped faster to Ireland than were being provided by Oberlo/Ali. Spocket noted I was on their site (it was 23:30 pm) and they popped up a n offer for chat and answered questions no problem - great first impression - 5 star start !

August 27, 2019

Glad to have made a great first impression and we intend to keep it that way! Please know that we're always here, ready to assist you 24/7.

Dash of Culture

I learned about Spocket when I was researching for the best dropshipping apps and glad to have to tried it. They have a lot of US suppliers which I'm very hopeful for because most of my market are from there. Looking forward to launching my store!

August 26, 2019

We are just as excited as you are with your store's launch! We are very pleased that you are already finding the app very helpful for your business, we're better together!

1 Great Deal

Excellent!!!!! what a wonderful customer service, quick response, love feeling very support from the team at Spocket, just amazing !!!

August 26, 2019

Welcome to Spocket! Thank you for sharing your experience with the support team and please know that we are always ready to help, like family!

Akomi Wellness

Pretty good solution. Needs better organization and filtering within the app of product lists (prior to publishing) as they are difficult to manage/sort. Also needs to force venders to offer a return policy as all the venders i've found so far don't allow returns.

August 25, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it a lot! We've passed this on to the team so please know your opinions and thoughts about our app are heard. We're happy to have you in Spocket!

MyTransLife

Just started out but so far, out of all the apps I've researched, this stands out. Hopefully we can see some traction ins sales in the coming months.

August 22, 2019

Your feedback is very reassuring! Thank you for trusting and we are indeed looking forward in doing more business with you!

Revenge Fashion Boutique

I love the premium selection, the import process and the fact that you can chat right within the app

August 20, 2019

Glad to hear you're loving our app. We also like to make everything easy and as we always say, Happy Spocket-ing!

MATTERLIVES

This app is really a great help for my store. Thank you so much for the free trial!! Im really loving the premium feel and the easy navigation!

August 16, 2019

We're happy that you're loving our app! We are making some big changes soon so do watch out for that. It's going to be better and more efficient for our users.

JOHNMERHCANDISE

Spocket is AWESOME!!!! They really made my day! Their customer service is top of the line! very responsive and a great help for my store! THANKS!!!!!!

August 16, 2019

Thanks for the feedback about our Support team! We've been ramping up our support so expect only the best from us going forward.

JonPatrick

Amazing app highly recommended! This app helps me with getting unique items from the USA that I can sell online.

August 16, 2019

Thanks for the recommendation and we're going to be bringing in more US suppliers for you. Keep an eye out for that!

Enchanted Sparrow

I've just started using Spocket but it's sooo much easier than the other Dropshipping apps I've tried. The interface is intuitive and user friendly and they have a chat option which means that help is just a quick click away! I had a question yesterday that was cleared up with a chat within a really short period of time. I'm really, really happy with Spocket!

August 17, 2019

Here in Spocket, that is what we aim for! User-friendly app with the most dependable support team you can ever have. We like to make your drop shipping life easy!