Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Spiphe

Products do not include shipping weights. Shipping costs are not pushed to customer..Bulk editing is not available. disappointed thus far. that I now have to edit 2100+ product individually and guess shipping weights so that my business doesn't lose money

November 19, 2019

We appreciate your feedback! Rest assured that we take your comments and suggestions seriously and that we will be doing our very best in order to address your concerns as soon as much as we can! We would love to extend our assistance to you as best as we can. Please each out to us at support@spocket.co so that we may be able to provide you with solutions regarding your concerns.

ercoline

very easy to configure and importation is very user friendly. I would recommend this app rather than most common

November 19, 2019

We're glad to hear that you're finding Spocket very easy to use!

We made sure that we think of our customers when we built Spocket and want to make sure that you don't waste time with unnecessary settings. We'll continue to build a bigger and better platform for all of you, that you can count on from the Spocket team!

Kalòne Kazmediks

I use the app for my beauty and cosmetics dropshipping business. Love the quality brands and products they offer. Customer service is exceptional.

November 16, 2019

It warms our hearts greatly to hear you say this about Spocket!

Thank you! This only makes us want to strive to become the best. Rest assured that it will be our goal to make your dropshipping business easier and better in the future!

Happy Spocket-ing!

Unwired Vibes

Great App! Easy to navigate and a lot of choice of quality products with fast shipping time. I strongly recommend.

November 19, 2019

Thank you for sending a lot of good vibes! Your recommendation meant a lot to us.

The Curved Edge

Great app and interface very easy to use. I wish there was more of a plus size non premium selection.

November 13, 2019

We appreciate your feedback! We are doing our best to add more suppliers to provide everyone's need on their store so stay tuned for our incoming suppliers.

The Sensible Gent

I have been using spocket for a few months now. The products offered on there is far superior to other similar platforms that I have used. Their customer service is pretty amazing, I live chatted with an awesome representative about an issue at 8:07pm EST. They resolved the issue within minutes and got me back on track. Highly recommended service if you really want the best for your store/customers.

November 13, 2019

We appreciate your kind words. In Spocket, we are making sure we are bringing in more suppliers with unique products and provide the best customer service experience. Happy Spocket-ing!

wundersky

Spocket provides many options for in U.S. shipping and that value is a tremendous benefit to small businesses like mine. The customer service at Spocket has been very helpful and responsive. As a fellow small business, please do set expectations that this is not a call center but reponsiveness has been very good as I'm multi-tasking during the day while communicating with Spocket via chat. The Spocket Customer Service model fits very well with my busy schedule and I get the expected results from Spocket. Spocket has been a great partner thus far. If your customer demands are reasonable, Spocket has been stellar in meeting any concerns and the customer service experience has been consistent and reliable. As I look to expand out to physical stores across the Midwest and NYC, I feel Spocket can be a trusted partner in crossing the finish line together. Sorry for gushing about them.

November 19, 2019

Thank for this awesome feedback!

At Spocket, we always aim to provide the best possible service that our customers can get. You are the reason why we want to be the best out there. Trust that we'll continue to not only be the best for you, but to also be number 1 in your dropshipping needs!

True Cruise

I used this app to expand my inventory. I love how easy this app was to I integrate with my acct. I would definitely recommend for anyone just starting out or look to add more quality products to their inventory.

November 12, 2019

We are glad you are loving Spocket! We are wishing for your success and rest assured that we would do our best to give you the best experience with Spocket.

REDILICIOUS

simple and easy to use, got 1 order from them and customer service and really good, they also answer questions quickly

November 11, 2019

Thanks for giving our Support team some love! We will make sure to let them know.

Social Master Discount

This app takes dropship to the next level. Truly complete, it offers a very large number of suppliers and products.