Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

Obellos

I decided to build my store using Spocket as they align well with my own goals of offering quality products and a high standard of service. Their support is excellent and available at all hours with quick responses. Very happy about my decision to leverage Spocket as a partner in my store.

June 27, 2020

We're very happy to work with you as well! We're glad to know that you are having a great experience using Spocket. This inspires us to keep improving further to provide you with the best service possible. Thank you for using Spocket!

EJ KIDZ Clothing

This app is absolutely terrible . Today is June 24, 2020. I have placed about 88 orders with spocket & their suppliers. Over 50 of them have no updates on shipping in 5 weeks. I have people emailing me everyday about orders. STAY AWAY. I repeat DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. The customer service DOES NOT REPLY. Imagine more than half your orders not being shipped? I am seeking legal help. They basically STOLE MY MONEY and do not reply. Their suppliers ARE NOT FROM THE USA. They are all from CHINA. This app is a SCAM. DO NOT USE. DO NOT USE. STAY AWAY. STAY AWAY. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN. DO NOT USE. DO NOT USE

June 27, 2020

We're sorry to hear about this! We definitely understand the frustration and concern. Thank you for letting us know how you feel! Please know that we do not have any ill intentions towards any of our merchants and that we will always try our best to work with you to sort out any concerns. Rest assured that we will help you out with these issues and take the appropriate actions necessary for each one. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

DOHA2020.shop

Thank you so much Thank you so much Thank you so much Thank you so much Thank you so much Thank you so much

June 24, 2020

You are very much welcome! We're happy to have you with us. Thank you for choosing Spocket!

For The Summer

Fantastic App wouldn't use any other app. Very easy to use great products and some goo deal. I highly recommend this app to everyone starting drop shipping

June 23, 2020

Glad to know that! Thanks a lot for the recommendation. We're very happy to know you are enjoying Spocket. Looking forward to your success!

Wynings Enterprises, LLC

We used this app to expand our business product list. It is very easy to use! We are very happy to have added it to our business.

June 23, 2020

Awesome! We're happy to be a part of your business. We're looking forward to growing together! Thanks for choosing Spocket!

FA Care

really good app one of the best.

June 23, 2020

Spocket is indeed one of the best. We are happy you liked our app. Thank you!

ShopBeeRose

Wide selection of suppliers and good options for products. Pretty easy to use and for the most part efficient. Some processing/shipping times may vary depending on who you use so to be aware of that. Otherwise completely automated and I like that I can have my own branding.

June 23, 2020

Great review! Much appreciated on the advise for other users. Were glad you like our automation system. We are making more and more improvements to make it even more easier to use. Thank you for being with us!

Debbie Turner2

So simple to find products and always good quality. Really love this app. Totally recommend this app for anyone starting their first dropshipping business.

June 22, 2020

Thanks a lot for the recommendation! We really appreciate it. We're glad to have met you expectations. We'll do our best to keep it up!

Crazy Momma Boutique

So easy to set up!!! I cannot wait to see where this takes my business! This has always been a dream of mine, and I am so excited to see this dream take off!

June 22, 2020

We are happy to be a part of your dream and we're looking forward to your success! Glad to have you with us. We appreciate you letting us know. Thank you so much!

myhoody

Amazing App. I love it! Simply import the Product in the store, with just few clicks. The shipping times also are very fast.

June 22, 2020

Glad to know you are enjoying using our app! Most of the process has already been automated so you can definitely use Spocket with ease. Thank you for choosing Spocket!