Spocket: US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket: US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Electushop

Muy buena aplicación me ha gustado mucho la recomiendo para aquellos empresarios que están comenzando.

March 20, 2020

Su recomendación es muy apreciada y valorada. ¡Tenga la seguridad de que nuestro servicio al cliente siempre será increíble! ¡Gracias!

CreativeSoulEssentials

I'm just getting started but I was quickly impressed at the user friendly navigation on Spocket. The quick videos that popup are extremely helpful and makes everything SIMPLE! Love it!

March 20, 2020

We appreciate for taking the time to leave us a lovely review. Happy Spocket-ing!

E-Global Shop

First of all, let me say THANK YOU to the outstanding customer service who are very kind and always willing to help and cooperate. Second, I am so blessed to find a platform that works way better than Aliexpress in terms of high quality products and US/Eur suppliers that offer great great products and fast shipping especially to the United States.
Keep up the great work and stay always as GREAT as you are!
Sincerely,
Y. M

March 20, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Spocket. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

SouthernDiscounts1

very easy to use! great products as well. I would definitely recommend this app to people starting out.

March 20, 2020

We are very excited to have you here and we are just glad that you are finding the app easy to use. Just let us know if you need any assistance and we'll rush in to help!

EMPATHY77

It’s awesome. Use it for best results. So many products to explore. Good service and customer service 24/7..

March 20, 2020

We've got your back, Empathy77. All the best!

Greenivity

I am using this app to source items from the US. It has nice products and has an easy user interface. Haven't had my first sale yet, but I'm enjoying the journey.

March 20, 2020

Happy that we are able to make your dropshipping journey a pleasure, just how it's meant to be! We hope you continue using Spocket for future sales. All the best!

Southern Roots by TiaMarie

This app has made learning drop shipping easier. I'm so looking forward to getting my first order and a long relationship with them.

March 20, 2020

Glad to hear what you think about us! We hope to have a long partnership with you as well. We are looking forward to congratulating you on your first order!

AtilsMerchStore

App is very useful and a very reliable source for people. I enjoyed using this for the first time ..

March 20, 2020

We intend to keep it that way - making it an enjoyable experience for our users. Thank you for the review!

sportnfit

I've yet to have the traffic and obtain sales but spocket till now very helpful there for the moment I need them and leave me with the feeling its a great choice to work with them

March 20, 2020

We are happy to have you in our Spocket family!

Healthy Ardor

Nice app, simple to use. The only thing is its price quite pricey.
I still need to try long term to see its benefits.

March 20, 2020

We hope to not disappoint. All the best!