Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

My Dogs Delight

Love it. It makes such a big difference when the products you dropsell are high quality not like aliexpress. Highly recommended

December 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the love! High quality items is what we are looking to continuously onboard on the platform. Watch out as our new suppliers are uploading more to our growing amazing catalogue!

Lovely Rose1

I am just starting out with Spocket. I was looking for faster shipping times this is great as it helps me find what I need and with great customer support team.

December 29, 2019

Happy to hear it's going great! Faster shipping times is crucial in the dropshipping industry so we always make sure to onboard reliable suppliers that can do so.

groopINK.

I love Spocket. I love the look of it, I love the products they have. makes my store look more professional plus their customer service is superb.shout-out to Vash and crew...im really grateful and I hope they keep adding more products

December 26, 2019

Thanks for this! It's great to know that you're enjoying your experience with us so far. We'll be sure to let Vash know! We're also always adding products regularly so be on the lookout on our catalog.

ethan's-fantasy

I don’t often write reviews, but my experience with Spocket has been so exceptional that I thought I would let people know.

Spocket is the only drop shipping app that I have found to offer US and UK based suppliers. This is wayyyy better.

December 23, 2019

We really appreciate you giving us a positive one! We're also glad that you're enjoying what the platform offers so far. Just to let you know, we're looking to add more so you and other dropshippers can have more selections.

refoj

Its been a great experience so far with Spocket and their team. Always so responsive and helpful. Thank you for the support always. Hope to continue like this all the time.

-refoj

December 23, 2019

We always assist and help out our dropshippers wherever we can. And of course! That's something you can definitely count on.

yogalifeatbest

I have been looking for an app like this for a while now and I dont usually make reviews but I guess I am a bit overwhelmed to find an app that I liked and less complicated than others. I've checked other reviews but the positive ones are far greater than the negative so i'll try and check it out. I'll update my review if anything comes up. Thank you!

December 23, 2019

We're flattered and grateful that you took the time to give us a review even if, as you say, it's something that you don't usually do. Easy-to-use features were definitely what we wanted for our members as we want them to focus on building their stores and making sales. We hope you enjoy and make the most out of your experience with the platform and all the best to you!

Supahgirl

Starting fresh this 2020.

I believe in dropshipping. I started with my small business and opened a small store using Spocket but it was under a different name. It was seasonal so I only sold only Halloween costumes and sold Christmas items. I knew it would make revenue because it was high and trendy.

I've come to understand how dropshipping works and decided to open a new store this time not only seasonal but open for the whole year 'round. I am very excited to start my business and continue to advertise on Facebook. Lucky for me, it was not hard to start cause I did a lot of research beforehand. Try it out - maybe dropshipping is for you too!!!

December 23, 2019

Awesome! Entering 2020 strong and dedicated. Research is definitely important, especially with dropshipping. We're glad you got to figure out what works best for you and we're super stoked to see what you achieve next year.

BeautiWonder Shop

Fellow Entrepreneurs Beware - I don’t like leaving bad reviews but I am leaving one with this app because of a bad experience I had with them that lasted over a couple of weeks. After checking out the app and the merchandise- I paid $49 for one month subscription. I liked the idea of selling products with shorter shipping times. But for some reason, the app would not push the products onto my Shopify shop. I contacted their support team and I was first told to change browsers, then try to see if I was having the same problem on my cell phone. After doing all of that, the app still would not push products to my store.

The customer service rep said he was checking with their tech support and he would get back with me. He never did. I followed up with him 2 days later. He then told me, the problem was with Shopify and that they could not help me any further. When I enquired about getting my money back- he said he said he would send my request to financial, but no one from the finance department ever contacted me.

I contacted Shopify about the problem and they told me they had no idea what Spocket was talking. So they also contacted Spocket to get the problem corrected.

A different customer service rep contacted me and said they were working to fix the problem and they would like to offer me 3 mos free in exchange to the subscription fee I already paid. That seemed fair, so I said okay. Then she asks to explain the problem I am having. So I explained in detail the problem I was having.

This same rep that offered me 3 mos free comes back with this email: “let's get this sorted and we'll come with some offer to cover for your subscription okay?” In another email she says she will contact me right away.

A couple of days go by and again no one contacts me. So once again, I requested a refund via the app. This time a different customer service contacts me and assures me that she is following up with the finance team about my refund. After all of that I finally got my refund. But it was only because I pursued them!!

Here’s the kicker, after doing some digging, I discovered that there apparently is a bug in the app and it doesn’t work on all stores. Other people have had this same problem with this app.
My problem is that, if you know that you have a bug in your system then OWN it. Don’t give people the run around and try to B.S. them. I felt this company was disrespectful in the way they handled my situation. It gave me the impression that all they cared about is collecting the subscription fee and not actually providing a product/service that works.

I just wanted to leave this review in hopes that no one else goes thru this. A

December 23, 2019

First of all, thanks for raising the issue you had as this would serve as a good basis for improvement of both our Support team and of course, the platform itself. We're always trying to better the what customers experience with the app and so feedback like this definitely helps. Following this, we would like to extend our sincerest apologies for what you experienced.

Our Support team tries their very best to attend to all issues and keep customers updated on developments to cases such as yours.

Please do know that the bug you mentioned is an issue we're currently trying to fix and that we are not in the practice of misleading our members. We're always trying to improve the app and find resolutions to issues that arise with its usage to give merchants such as yourself a better experience.

We wish you the best in your future commitments and again, we do apologize for the inconvenience that the bug has caused you.

Chimichanggas

I'm so loving Spocket, so easy, so many products and helpful support team. This app is definitely recommendable.

December 23, 2019

We appreciate the recommendation! We must have done something right! Our aim is to make dropshipping as easy as possible for you! Let us know if you have any other suggestion or feedback to make the app better for you. Thank you!

Bluesommers

I just love the items here! they are very fashionable and not at all hard to push into my store. I love how I can mix and match the clothes and accessories that will look fabulous with my customers! I also am in awe on how Spocket support are very helpful. Thank you!

December 21, 2019

Thank you for inspiring us to make our platform the best it can be! We onboard new suppliers on a daily basis to ensure that you have new items to choose from and to fill up your store with exciting items for your customers.