Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

B.G.T.Y. Lifestyle™ Boutique & Design House

Spocket has an amazing amount of products that spans across many niches plus they're portal is easy to use. They are one of 3 main suppliers I have decided to use based on the ease, pricing, customer service, variety and quality. I do wish that it would show the shipping as a field as I'm calculating each products to make it easier to adjust customer pricing. Clicking on the shipping link is an extra step as well as manually adding in the shipping for the various zones. Hopefully, that will change in the near future but either way, I plan to stick it out for as long as I need the service (and can afford it:-) Thanks Spotify!

November 4, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a review! Please know that we do value your feedback. We always want to know how we can make it easier and better for retailers like you.

PetShopity

Support is great with Spocket! At times there's a bit of a learning curve with setting things up properly, but they are readily available via chat and have excellent follow up/follow through!

November 4, 2019

We do understand the need for support specially if you are still new in dropshipping but what we can guarantee you is that our amazing support team is always here to guide you every step of the way.

Jays Emporium

Just started but this seem good so far. It quickly adds products to the shopify store with little input.

November 5, 2019

Welcome to Spocket! Your recommendation is highly appreciated! We will continue to make it more easy for you!

K. LaMoura Boutique

I use the app to bring new and exciting products to my customers. I love the uniqueness of of the products. I'm enthusiastic about our partnership and look forward to sourcing products for my pop up shops and selling marketplaces.

November 4, 2019

Looking forward to doing business with you as well! We love that you chose us to be your partner.

The Secret Cottage LLC

I like this app. I haven't sold any of it yet but hoping that will change soon. I do not enjoy having to write a review to get the screen unblocked

November 4, 2019

We look forward to you getting your first sale and hopefully, that it will happen soon. Let our Support team if you need anything.

Lady Galore

Too many "premium" products. Products that actually sell, are placed in this category. If spocket wants to be a leader in dropshipping, don't force people to pay for your premium plans.

SteelJoy!

I found some really high end products for my site. It was easy to import my items and I like the prices were already there. I can’t wait to see how well they sell.

November 5, 2019

We also look forward to you getting your store's first sale! Thank you for leaving us a review.

Weekee

Gostamos muito da ferramenta e do catálogo. Recomendamos aos que estão buscando uma loja para drop...

November 5, 2019

Posso garantir que ainda há mais por vir e você nos amará mais com todos os novos itens que serão embarcados em breve, você ficará empolgado!

Realstealdeals

I enjoy the variety of products offered as well as the fact that there are new products being added all the time.

November 5, 2019

We are bringing new suppliers in Spocket almost everyday so stay tuned for more exciting things to come your way!

your christmas 2019

The app is really easy to use , could be better if all the pricing details integrated with shopify a bit more , but i am just being picky

November 5, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We take your suggestions with high importance as this will not just improve the app but make it more effective for you and your business.