Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Best AliExpress alternative.

PHERSA

Spocket is one of the best apps in the industry, its really easy to use, they have a variety of products and suppliers and besides that they have a great customer service.

August 9, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! One of things we pride ourselves on is customer service and support. Let us know anytime you need help and we'll be there to lend a hand!

The Mom and Kid Shop

This app is great, it has quality products and the prices are decent. I use this app for dropshipping.

August 9, 2019

Thank you for being a part of the Spocket family! We hope that you continue to use and grow your online business with us for many years to come.

Maria Isaisa

I'm new to dropshipping but this app made everything very simple. From product search, uploading and placing my orders.

The support team played a big role in my store being up and ready. Thank you Spocket team!

August 8, 2019

We're so glad to have helped you build your store! It is our goal to make dropshipping easier for all retailers especially those who are new in this industry so if there's something that you think we can do better, let us know!

Frio General Merchandise

An honest review.

The app works great. Let's face it nothing or no one is perfect but, at least this app makes up for it for the products, the customer service and the updates they put in place for the platform.

Job well done. I'm looking forward to future updates to really see what this app can do!

August 8, 2019

Thanks for your honest review! We really appreciate it and your kind words. We are indeed making some changes in the app very soon and adding more new features that will help make the experience better for retailers.

Cute Love Gifts

I am using this app for a few months now. Amazing customer support even on the free versions! Products are also higher quality than what you can usually find in other apps or on Aliexpress.

August 8, 2019

Customer Support is one of the things you will for sure get even if you are on the free version of the app. Just send us an email at support@spocket.co and the team will be there to answer any inquiries/issues you have. We're also happy to hear you're liking the products so far and we'll add more quality items in the near future so stay tuned!

The Micro Kitty

Not enough quality products and does NOT compare to Aliexpress. I also fail to see why anyone would pay to use a dropshipper when most of them give this service for free.

August 8, 2019

Thanks for this feedback! Please know we are bringing in more suppliers which means more quality products in your niche/category. We’ve made our pricing that way to more accurately reflect the value users get from our tool - automating the order process of dropshipping and branded invoices. As always, we would greatly appreciate if you can let us know what else we can improve on by reaching out to us at support@spocket.co. Looking forward to hearing from you!

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE GEAR

Low quality products, low quality images, and silent upgrades are waiting for you in the corner when the trial ends. If you are trying to build a serious store, this place is not for you.

August 8, 2019

We sincerely apologize if you felt that Spocket did not live up to your expectation. Regarding your concerns, for the upgrades, we want to assure you that we don’t change anything on our customer’s account unless they explicitly request this from us. We’d love to address the images and the products that you’re referring to so if you could let us know of these, we would greatly appreciate it as we always aim to improve our services for our customers. You can reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we’ll find a way to get this sorted out to better your experience.

sheischerished

This is the best dropshipping app I've used, so far! I am really new to this, so it is important that I have quality customer service, backing us; the team at Spocket exemplifies this. I love the UI and sorting features, which help to select US-based suppliers, so our customers don't have to wait for long shipping times. We haven't made a sale yet, but I'm confident in their customer service, when I need them. FIVE stars!

August 6, 2019

We thank you for making the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear you're loving the app and our support team. This encourages to keep doing better and be the best dropshipping app out there in the market. Happy Spocket-ing!

luminarie elements

I love the quality of the products and the quick shipping times! Even without paying for a subscription, the products are still high quality!

August 6, 2019

We're happy to hear that you are loving the quality of our products and rest assured that you'll only be getting that from Spocket suppliers. Thank you for your continuous support!

Techtronics

I used this app because it helped my find good products from the US because I was looking for somewhere to get good shipping times.

August 6, 2019

With majority of our suppliers coming from US, EU and Canada, you will definitely get better and faster shipping times.