Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Best AliExpress alternative.

Balta Lapė

This app has very nice products in good quality and shipping time. Plenty of suppliers let you find your products. But I noticed that often quality of pictures is poor so it looked a bit poor in a store. also after descriptions is not full. no materials or size in description, and this is really important for customer.

August 3, 2019

Thank you for letting us know about your concerns. We value your feedback so we can continuously make the app better for you. If you can please let us know which items had the following issues? So that we can rectify it for you. Send us an email at support@spocket.co and our team will rush on to assist immediately.

Marco Polo Boss Up Clothing

The team answers swiftly always concern making sure the app is working I love Spocket easy to use and I am glad chose them.

August 2, 2019

Thank you for the love! We hope to become your best partner in dropshipping. We look forward to growing with you.

Majil

At first, I did have some concerns about a charge that was added on my account. I'm so happy that support helped me and resolved the issue for me. The only thing is that it took a moment to get to that point. After all, great products and I am a happy customer!

August 4, 2019

Thank you for giving us the chance to make everything right again and we strongly encourage our customers to coordinate with us via chat or email to rectify your concerns and issues. Again, should you ever need us, let us know!

MyLittleRockstar

The app works great!

I'm able to find the products I need for my store as well as other items that I can't get from anywhere else. The app itself looks clean and easy to use.

The customer support team is great too. They are very responsive most of the time. Professional and very polite people in Spocket.

Thank you Spocket team! Here's to more years with you!

July 31, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate the feedback because this shows we are on the right track in improving and making the app better for our customers. There's a lot of good changes and new features in store to make dropshipping an easier experience for retailers like you. Cheers!

The Crescent Boutique

HORRIBLE!! SCAM!! Out of 14 orders I've put in, about half of them we're cancelled a day later after they realized they don't actually have stock. Which is a bad impression for my customers and poor reflection on my site. They mask the suppliers with codes "brand" names but they are mostly all Chinese vendors who probably also have distributors the US, Canada, and UK. "Celeste" for example mostly carries SheIn styles but sells them for as much, and sometimes more than the actual SheIn website. I can't reach anyone for support because when I try Google tells me that it's not a private connection and hackers might try to steal my info. They also charge an INSANE amount of money for a barely working dropshipping system. This is a SCAM!!!

August 27, 2019

We are sorry that you are feeling that way but please know that the team is taking all possible measures to ensure that inventory is updated. We can give clarification regarding our suppliers and want to let you know that this is to prevent competitors from getting our suppliers that we have worked hard to onboard as well as retailers (as we have thousands registered on the platform) from flooding our suppliers with messages.

Let us know if you are still getting untrusted connection when you connect to Spocket as we continuously make sure update our site securely to prevent any issues.

Spiritofus

I love the fact that support is available 24x7. My store is brimming with gorgeous items. Importing is quite easy and i'm just glad I chose Spocket!

July 27, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are also just as glad to have you within the Spocket family! Just let us know if you need any assistance, we're here to help via chat or email us at support@spocket.co.

KembuckStore

I am removing the App because I never moved the Plan I had in my old store to this new one.
The support is very bad, you have to be saying things thousands of times.
The clock that a client requested in Peru never arrived. They made the refund but made me lose several clients.

July 27, 2019

Thank you for letting us know! I will have our Success Team contact you immediately and get your issue resolved. We hope to earn your trust back as a customer. As for the item that did not arrive in Peru, it looks like the supplier has fully refunded you for the order which was already credited back to your card. We will be in touch with you very soon.

Crullz

I used this app because it made building my store much easier. They answered my questions in a timely manner and provide a lot of resources to help get you started.

July 27, 2019

We appreciate for the taking time and leaving us a wonderful review here on Shopify. We hope to you see around the app and welcome to the Spocket family!

Herbivore

Just started using the app. Extremely smooth and efficient. Good product list. Explainer docs are easy to understand. 5 stars.

July 24, 2019

Glad that you find our app easy to use and understand. We won't stop in continuously improving the dropshipping experience for you and for the rest of our retailers on the platform! We hope to see you around. Happy Spocket-ing!

Fashion Heats

this is my first time using spocket and i found some really nice items that i can sell. i gave them 5 stars because of the customer support i got. hopefully spocket will bring my success in my business

July 20, 2019

Welcome to Spocket! We take pride in the service the customer support team provides. They go way and beyond to make sure your questions are answered and queries are resolved. Let us help you become successful, feel free to contact us anytime!