Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Sesto Elemento

I start the test. We will see. Two days was very promising. I find the product and I build my store. I hope will be million.

November 6, 2019

Welcome to Spocket! We are as excited as you are and hope you reach you goal of a million.

Emvender

its decent app wish they had better products though and maybe a tad better prices. there are many chatsky products and there needs to be more winners

November 11, 2019

We definitely would like to make the app a winner so we appreciate you for letting us know your thoughts. Someone from the support team will be in touch so they can check specifically what you need and we'll take action. Thank you!

Home Sweet Abode

I love how competitive this app is with other suppliers. I use this app frequently and couldn't ask for more.

November 5, 2019

Thank you for loving Spocket! We look forward to seeing you around in the app.

Picture Perfect Home Decor

I use this app to obtain a quicker shipping time. I still don't know how I feel about it. I can't really find products for my niche to fit into my store and the items I do find are being sold to me at regular market price. So far I've been using spocket for a little over 3 weeks and I don't know if I will continue.

Magic Mama Shop

I chose this app because I am based in the US and would like to provide quality products to my customers fast in order to remain competitive on the market. Time waiting for a product overseas can really hurt niche business trying to launch. I have bought a few samples while setting up the store and I really find quality and value from these US suppliers.

November 4, 2019

We are so excited to have you join the Spocket family and we know that you will definitely enjoy the products and suppliers specially vetted for you.

B.G.T.Y. Lifestyle™ Boutique & Design House

Spocket has an amazing amount of products that spans across many niches plus they're portal is easy to use. They are one of 3 main suppliers I have decided to use based on the ease, pricing, customer service, variety and quality. I do wish that it would show the shipping as a field as I'm calculating each products to make it easier to adjust customer pricing. Clicking on the shipping link is an extra step as well as manually adding in the shipping for the various zones. Hopefully, that will change in the near future but either way, I plan to stick it out for as long as I need the service (and can afford it:-) Thanks Spotify!

November 4, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a review! Please know that we do value your feedback. We always want to know how we can make it easier and better for retailers like you.

PetShopity

Support is great with Spocket! At times there's a bit of a learning curve with setting things up properly, but they are readily available via chat and have excellent follow up/follow through!

November 4, 2019

We do understand the need for support specially if you are still new in dropshipping but what we can guarantee you is that our amazing support team is always here to guide you every step of the way.

Jays Emporium

Just started but this seem good so far. It quickly adds products to the shopify store with little input.

November 5, 2019

Welcome to Spocket! Your recommendation is highly appreciated! We will continue to make it more easy for you!

K. LaMoura Boutique

I use the app to bring new and exciting products to my customers. I love the uniqueness of of the products. I'm enthusiastic about our partnership and look forward to sourcing products for my pop up shops and selling marketplaces.

November 4, 2019

Looking forward to doing business with you as well! We love that you chose us to be your partner.

The Secret Cottage LLC

I like this app. I haven't sold any of it yet but hoping that will change soon. I do not enjoy having to write a review to get the screen unblocked

November 4, 2019

We look forward to you getting your first sale and hopefully, that it will happen soon. Let our Support team if you need anything.