Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Based on 1903 reviews

71 - 80 of 1903 reviews

iFindFitness

Easy, professional, world class costumer service. This is the best dropshipping platform I've came across. Spocket has really good agreements with all their partners and thanks to that you can dropship on really good terms with no question mark above your head. I highly recommend Spocket if you are new to dropshipping, their team really care about your success in your business and are super helpful. 10/10. -Tim

December 20, 2019

Nothing makes us happier and more satisfied than knowing dropshippers see themselves succeeding with us and that the efforts of our Support team pay off. Thanks for this awesome feedback! All the best to you and your dropshipping journey.

Katie's Closet Dallas

This is actually a pretty good App...You get a wide variety of USA based suppliers as well as foreign ones as well. They handle custom branded invoices for paid members and yeah its one of the few good dropshipping apps on Shopify that I've come across thus far.

December 20, 2019

Thanks so much for this! Be on the lookout as we are constantly adding new suppliers on a regular basis. We're also glad that our branded invoices are doing your store good. Happy Spocket-ing!

Mandala Sol

I love the vendors they carry. They have a great selection of ethical products, and it integrates fairly well with Shopify. Definitely worth trying out.

December 19, 2019

Easy access is what we want for our users, hence the easy and smooth integration with platforms like Shopify. We only want the best for dropshippers and continue to find ways to make their experience topnotch - one of which is by making sure we have the best suppliers and products you can choose from!

bloominsummer

I am in AWE. I love the dresses especially the accessories! I have so much to choose from and everything is easy-breezy. Hoping you'd have more shoes as you do not have many varieties! their support team is the best! Keep it up!

December 19, 2019

Glad you like some of our clothing selections! And noted on having more shoe varieties. We're always looking for more suppliers so dropshippers like you have more choices of products to sell.

Julyus store

Loving this app so far. Great help with their 24/7 customer service, this app is really awesome to have. I'm sure this would help me get more sales on my store

December 19, 2019

We hope so as well, and thank you! Our Support team is always available to help you out with anything.

substantialacquisitions.com

I like the app but at the moment I have more suppliers than I need. I use the $9 plan and change items once in a while.
It is quite a jump from $9 to $49 with a limit of 250 items. As my store grows I will consider upgrading my spocket account.

December 19, 2019

Experimentation is key! We do hope you get to find your winning product and we can't wait to have you be fully part of the Spocket community. All the best to you!

giftabeeuk

I used this app to find products in the UK and hit a few issues along the way but for every hurdle, the Spocket team were there to help resolve every issue, highly recommend for any Shopify account.

December 19, 2019

Wow thanks for this! We do hope you were able to find the products you needed though. And we're always available to help you and everyone out.

zoosma

Great App which features a lot of great products. Low shipping times and easy to handle! Definetly perfect for a professional shop

December 19, 2019

We only want the best products for our dropshippers, and we're always on the lookout for more. We hope everything goes great with your store!

confined plans

Going to be launching my story very very soon. So far my experience has been great, done a couple of test orders and arrived on time. Support is easily reachable and available all the time to help. They have always responded to my questions and got U.S.A. suppliers legitimately verified. Awesome. Excited. Pleased!

December 19, 2019

That's great to know! Success is what we want for dropshippers like you using Spocket, so whenever you need help we're always ready to assist. Good luck with the launch of your store! We're really excited to see what you'll achieve.

lovestuff365

I dont ever leave bad reviews but ive been emailing these people for weeks i either get the same reply thats not accurate or ignored so im done! 4 cancelled orders because of hidden fees and suppliers that had me and my customers waiting days after payment for them to get back and say the supplier had an inventory problem! Come on its like a coin toss lets see if i can get a smooth transaction

December 19, 2019

Thanks for letting us know and we're sorry to hear about this. We try our best to find a solution to problems such as the one you mentioned. In any case, thanks for raising this concern here - this will be of great help in terms of improving the responses and actions that our Customer Support team provide. Rest assured that someone will get in touch and will be on top of working out a solution to your case!