Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Lady Galore

Too many "premium" products. Products that actually sell, are placed in this category. If spocket wants to be a leader in dropshipping, don't force people to pay for your premium plans.

SteelJoy!

I found some really high end products for my site. It was easy to import my items and I like the prices were already there. I can’t wait to see how well they sell.

November 5, 2019

We also look forward to you getting your store's first sale! Thank you for leaving us a review.

Weekee

Gostamos muito da ferramenta e do catálogo. Recomendamos aos que estão buscando uma loja para drop...

November 5, 2019

Posso garantir que ainda há mais por vir e você nos amará mais com todos os novos itens que serão embarcados em breve, você ficará empolgado!

Realstealdeals

I enjoy the variety of products offered as well as the fact that there are new products being added all the time.

November 5, 2019

We are bringing new suppliers in Spocket almost everyday so stay tuned for more exciting things to come your way!

your christmas 2019

The app is really easy to use , could be better if all the pricing details integrated with shopify a bit more , but i am just being picky

November 5, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We take your suggestions with high importance as this will not just improve the app but make it more effective for you and your business.

Klothes-etc

The app is easy to upload products to my site. It links easy with shopify. I am just starting with the app so my final rating may change.

November 3, 2019

Welcome to the Spocket family! We are very excited to have you here and we are just glad that you are finding the app easy to use. Just let us know if you need any assistance and we will rush in to help!

4urCloset

Is ok little bit confusing but I assume is the way it is. I Like you can add products straight away

November 3, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We would love to get in touch with you to rectify your concerns and make your Spocket experience that best one!Let us know how we can help you, you can chat with us we're available 24/7 or send us an email at support@spocket.co and we'll rush in to help!

Beauty by Lioness

I love the app and the products because I can keep the best items in one place. If you want great products this is the app for you!

November 3, 2019

We are glad to hear you love Spocket. We will have more exciting products to come so please stay tuned. You will surely love them!

Listen Gurl

This app is very easy to browse! Great selection of products as well. Good for setting up a store with competitive - not really discount pricing unless you do a lot of product digging..

November 3, 2019

Thanks for the constructive feedback. We'll see to it there's more for you so please watch out for more great features and more awesome products!

ELLASHÉ

Fantastic customer service, it feels like they genuinely want to help you succeed. It's a shame we can't get more products/suppliers for our store requirements.

November 3, 2019

We couldn't agree with you more! We'll make sure that we here to help and we'll be on boarding more suppliers with more great products so please stay tuned to see the new items!