Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

WatchStraps4You

Great App very useful and easy to use. I would recommend to anyone wanting to start up. Beginner-friendly app.

June 29, 2020

Thank you! We appreciate the recommendation and we're happy to know you enjoy using Spocket! We'll make our platform even better soon. You can look forward to it!

NorthBay Home Store

This app has helped me start up my shopify store. This app is very user friendly. Spocket has lots of products to choose from highly recommended!

June 29, 2020

Appreciate the recommendation! We're glad to be of help and we are very happy to be with you at the start of your journey. Looking forward to your success! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

BellasChoices

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE customer service. I deleted the app, the found out spocket charged me, and reached to their customer service about refunding just one day after the first charge. Not only they don't want to refund me, and they also restarted my plan after I downgraded and told me I will be charged again in the next bill cycle. And after downgrading, I lost all the privilege. I was charged for $49 for one day of "unused" service. They are fast at taking your money. Sure now they updated their policy to say uninstalling doesn't cancel the plan, but they never mentioned this during installation. They want you to install it, and forget about it and just charge you in secret. SCAM.

June 29, 2020

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Thank you for letting us know! We will make sure to sort out any misunderstanding regarding your account. Our account specialist will reach out to you to resolve your concern as soon as possible! Feel free to contact us as well via support@spocket.co and we'll make sure to rectify the issue. Thank you for your understanding and patience!

SistarSprkls

Wish the try Pro for free option worked... I would have used it. I’ll go with what I’ve got now. Maybe upgrade later.

June 29, 2020

Thanks for checking us out! You can actually upgrade to any plan while still on the free trial so you can try them all out to figure out the best plan that fits your needs. We hope to be drop shipping with you soon! Thanks for the review.

Bellas Worldwide

I was looking for a better alternative than Ali for my new store and I'm super happy I found Spocket! If you are in dropshipping it's a must!

June 29, 2020

Spocket is definitely a must for all dropshippers because of the quality suppliers and products that we offer. We are happy that you found our app too! Glad to have you with us! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

LiveSkylark

Amazing Service, i really liked how it was made. Very clean, easy interface, and it made my orders easier.

June 29, 2020

Glad you liked our service! Spocket has the most user friendly interface so it is very easy to use. You can even expect more improvements soon in our next updates! Thanks for using Spocket!

Azzy's Online

Easy to use and I like the fact that I can search for US vendors. I love how fast and easy it is to add products to Shopify!

June 28, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! We'll let our on boarding team know about your suggestion to add even more suppliers for children's clothing that are from the U.S. but also, feel free to talk to us about your suggestion via support@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you. Thank you for using Spocket!

Buyit

easy to use nice dropshipping app
need time to understand the app after that you will enjoy using this app

June 28, 2020

You are absolutely right! Spocket is very nice and easy to use as we intended it to be. With a little bit of time investment and understanding, anyone can easily enjoy using the app. Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Applemia.com

So far so good. I used oberlo, but I believe spocket is giving them a run for their money, keep up the good work!

June 27, 2020

We surely will keep up the great work for you! We want to provide you with the best service and experience so we'll keep on improving Spocket even more. Thank you!

Sauvoir

Really easy to use and great for a starting a dropshipping store. There are a lot of great vendors with amazing products.

June 27, 2020

That's true! Spocket has thousands of vendors that are both reliable and fast! Glad to have you starting with us. Thank you for choosing Spocket!