Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Best AliExpress alternative.

Fast Track One

For anybody considering a dropshipping business model: THIS IS THE BEST APP THAT YOU WILL FIND!

Oberlo does not even compare to this app! Oberlo products take at least 20 days to ship to your customers, and everything comes from CHINA! You will be plagued with customer complaints about long shipping times, misleading pictures, very low-quality products, and a plethora of other headaches!!

With Spocket, most products ship well within a week, and you are able to boast that many/all of your products are made in the USA! Spocket will save you hours of time when it comes to product descriptions; a good portion of their products have well-written product descriptions, personally written by the product's manufacturer, the most well-equipped people to effectively "sell" their product. They know better than anyone how to captivate buyers of their specific product.

The inventory is far more limited with Spocket than with Oberlo, but if you ever want to have any repeat business (practically impossible when your customer's order take several weeks to ship, and in the end, they receive a subpar quality product -- with Oberlo), Spocket is the smartest business decision that you could make!

Feel free to preview my products (all of which are from Spocket) @ fasttrackone.com

July 19, 2019

We appreciate for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review! We are trying our best to make it better for all retailers and making sure we go out of our way to meet everyone's expectations. Your best interest is always our concern! Happy Spocket-ing!

Midwest Oaks

Excellent app, easy to use! Would recommend to anyone.

Great app!

July 19, 2019

Thank you for recommending Spocket! We are working non-stop to make it indeed an excellent app and we would love to hear more from you! Contact us anytime at support@spocket.co or chat with us, we're here to listen!

Escape The Confines of Life

***UPDATED REVIEW*** Really loving all the US and Canada selections especially supplier Celeste. I've ordered a few samples now and will let you know the quality when I update my review again.

Shopzolic

Out of sync inventory management with shopify and suppliers, lost orders, poor supplier management, limited women's fashion products for US market with no product descriptions, extremely slow and ineffective customer service, inferior and cheap outsourced technical team that takes days to investigate and fix technical issues, and no escalation channel for urgent customer and live paid order/shipping issues. If you want to mess up your brand, hurt your revenue and push your customers away with embarassing situations on the orders, this is the dropshipping app to go for. We have spent thousands of dollars in marketing to draw customers and improve conversion rate, and as the orders have started coming through, we are facing challenges in almost every other order. We are giving this feedback so that the owner/management wake up and address their issues, compare their product with oberlo and other apps, make it better! They have potential, but have got lazy and over confident along the way. We have tried Oberlo, Spocket and other dropshipping apps, there is huge potential for new apps in the US dropshipping market to compete and grow. Smart dropshipping app creators should take the hint and build something nice for this market.

July 21, 2019

Thanks for the constructive feedback. You recently contacted us about your observations as well as your feedback which is now included in our roadmap of features to implement. We appreciate any comments so that we can make our app better! Please know that we always strive our best in continuously making Spocket the best dropshipping app. In fact, there are some big changes along the way please keep an eye out on us and we hope to at least meet your expectations.

KartwestUS.com

I strongly recommend Spocket 100%. The customer support is awesome. Irene is amazing. Every time I end up having a problem, she walks me through the situation. No need to be stressed doing business with Spocket. Go for it...

July 17, 2019

Thanks so much for the strong recommendation and for loving our Support team especially Irene. We are truly grateful for the kind words. We hope that you become successful as you can be with Spocket!

Crooked Tree Baby

***WARNING*** This company uses deceptive techniques to entice customers to purchase an annual subscription. I made the mistake of purchasing the Pro subscription and choosing the annual billing option since it was more affordable with the false assumption that their 7-day "trial period" still applied. When I discovered that this app did not meet the needs of my business, I attempted to revert to the free plan and receive a refund, but was told by support that because I chose to pay for an annual subscription, no refund would be given. TL;DR - don't sign up for an annual plan and hope to get a refund, they will keep your money.

July 17, 2019

Thank you for your feedback on this matter! Please know that we have always been transparent with our users when it comes to charges as this is stated on the upgrade page that your annual subscription will start as soon as you proceed. We're sorry to hear about the outcome of your request, but please know we would never process a payment without you agreeing to our terms and refund policies.

Moda Bella Modesty

I've been using this app since I opened my online boutique back in March 2019. Not only do the US suppliers that I've worked with provide quality items with (usually) good shipping times, but the Spocket staff are amazing. They respond promptly, are super helpful, and have given the best customer service experience I've ever received online. Thank you to Kim, Irene, Andie and all the other awesome Spocket people!!!

July 15, 2019

Thank you for such wonderful feedback! This is exactly the reason that's driving us to do our best especially in customer service! We value your business with us and we want to make sure we have what you need to make your dropshipping experience simply the best!

ZonaTao

Just wow! There were so many questions I had before I was going to start Dropshipping and Spocket made everything so much easier, their team is always there to help and guide you through any process.
Also, one of my main concerns was that I did not want to sell bad quality products and I wanted reasonable shipping times, that is something you don't need to worry about using Spocket.
This is honestly the option for most drop shippers.
10/10

July 14, 2019

Thanks so much for your kind words! We strive to do our best in meeting your expectations. Please watch out for more app updates and new product releases. Happy Spocketing!

ZUMMI.co

I'm 100% new to dropshipping and was able to use this app to quite speedily stock my site with great items with very little fuss. The range of items is breathtaking, and the quality and options available (particularly of the Premium items) is very impressive. The customer service is very speedy and efficient, beyond helpful really. Whenever I've had questions they have been answered by the team without experiencing long frustrating delays. All in all I see no reason to use other providers. With everything I now have access to, why would I?

July 13, 2019

Our warmest thanks to your very kind words! We are genuinely overwhelmed with how happy you are with our app and with our service and we intend to keep it up that way!

Apparel Antics

I just made the switch from Oberlo to Spocket and I have to say, already my experience so far has been astronomically better. Better products. Better shipping times. Better support (the Spocket team offers AMAZING support. I'm so grateful and impressed). This is just a winning platform in general. I'm excited to see what the future holds for me and this wonderful company. Thanks Spocket!

July 13, 2019

We are very honoured to have you with us here in Spocket! We are very driven to make sure we deliver and meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the extra time to leave us a heartfelt feedback!