Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

Spocket: EU & US Dropshipping

by Spocket

Dropshipping US & EU suppliers. Works with Oberlo & Printful

Listen Gurl

This app is very easy to browse! Great selection of products as well. Good for setting up a store with competitive - not really discount pricing unless you do a lot of product digging..

November 3, 2019

Thanks for the constructive feedback. We'll see to it there's more for you so please watch out for more great features and more awesome products!

ELLASHÉ

Fantastic customer service, it feels like they genuinely want to help you succeed. It's a shame we can't get more products/suppliers for our store requirements.

November 3, 2019

We couldn't agree with you more! We'll make sure that we here to help and we'll be on boarding more suppliers with more great products so please stay tuned to see the new items!

NativeDaydream

So I waited a while to write review. So after a month these are my thoughts.......the customer service is great! And making an order was super easy!

November 3, 2019

Glad to hear your thoughts after a month using Spocket. We look forward to seeing you around the app. Thank you!

ShopForAll

Good Products!
But... Images Have to be in higher resolution!
Thank you very Much!
Good communication With Staff.

November 3, 2019

Thank you and keep an eye out on us, we onboard new suppliers on a weekly basis so make sure you have room for more amazing items with better photo resolution!

Oliver's Gold

This app helps us greatly in our business. Very easy to install and use. They have a great customer service team and very helpful.

November 3, 2019

Thanks a lot for your recommendation. We try our best to make Spocket as easy to use as possible and you'll be glad to know we have a lot more in store for you.

SHE BELLA

This is a hundred percent worth app, to drop ship in the USA with a great range of products and fast delivery.

November 3, 2019

What an amazing way to describe Spocket app! Thank you for entrusting us to be your partner and with the equally amazing products on the platform, you're on the right track!

Petit quelque chose

like that the products are unique and shipping times a little faster. Would be great if you could add more australian products with faster shipping :) After using it for a week i am really happy with the service and i upgraded my subscription as they have some really nice premium products... still would like some more aussie ones but they advised they are working on it and if it is anything like their customer service i am sure they will deliver... thanks

November 3, 2019

Thank you for letting us know how we can make a difference in your dropshipping experience! We onboard suppliers from different countries on a weekly basis and don't worry as we'll go ahead and let the team know about your request. You're the best!

The Night Owl

I live in America so finding products that are domestic rather than imported is always a plus because my customers prefer quick shipping times

November 3, 2019

We know how important shipping is especially in the dropshipping industry so we made sure to continuously onboard new suppliers every week. Thank you for the review. We appreciate it!

Beach Girl Beach Wear

So far I am really enjoying Spocket, they are quick to response to you. I am finding the products are nicer than the other apps out there and when they respond back to you they always include some form of help either via a link or a suggestion. I am looking forward to building a great business relationship and can't wait to see how much $$$$ I make! :-)

November 3, 2019

We are as excited as you are! This is why we keep on working to make the app the best, to make our customers feel like rock stars! Thank you for your awesome review! We love it!

Big Day Luxe

So far has been really good in helping make my own store. Can't wait to see where this goes in the future.

November 3, 2019

Climbing up the ladder of success is where your business will go and we are here to give you all the support you need, we'll be rushing in to every questions, every concerns you may have to make sure you have the best Spocket experience!