Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

DRESS & FIESTA

haven't made a single sale, good luck with yours! while wasting 105 per month to add products,most take 15 days to come from China, even the ones that say ship from USA take 7 days , very little o no margin for profit when you calculate shipping, and ridiculously overpriced products that are being sold all over the internet for much less.

July 21, 2020

We are sorry to know about your situation! We certainly understand the frustration of not being able to make a sale immediately. Please note that our suppliers are required to give 25-35% profit margin on all their listings. It is true that you may see similar products being sold on the internet for less but they are usually not of the same quality or could be a similar but an entirely different product. A lot of factors need to be considered indeed. We would love to have been able to provide you with tips and guidance on how to select the perfect products for your store and how to sell them. We're sad that we were not able to get that chance but we are hopeful that we can work together in the future as we want all our merchants to succeed! Reach back to us anytime and you can be sure that we will make it up to you! Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it!

Trendy On Fleek Boutique

I'm updating this again. I have mixed feelings on this app. I have had SO MANY problems with orders, but I will say that the issues were caused by the supplier and not Spocket themselves. As a result, I will share my thoughts on them separately.

Spocket
Spocket has a good interface where it is easy to upload products and get your store started. They do have customer service reps who do try to help you when you have a problem. They may be slow to respond sometimes, but John specifically does really try to resolve the issues and is a genuinely nice person who has the unfortunate job of having to relay what the supplier tells him.

Where Spocket itself has issues is that it does have accountability for the suppliers it has on it's site and the supplier I worked with brought me nothing but problems (see below). Spocket itself isn't bad, but I would say suppliers need to be vetted more and held to a higher standard.

Fushia Odysseus (supplier)
If you use Spocket, DO NOT use this supplier. I had nothing but issues with them including:

- claiming they have products in stock only to have them cancel the order saying they are out of stock after they allegedly shipped the order (happened four different times)
- Forgot to send a piece of a product and pushed back when I reached out to Spocket about the missing item. The only reason the customer was able to get their complete set was because John sent a new one on Spocket's dollar
- claimed to have sent 8 packages on July 10th only to find that they did not drop off any of the packages at the post office until July 19th when they allegedly claim their processing time is 1-3 days and their shipping time is 1-3 days. They also repeatedly lied to Spocket saying they sent the items when that was clearly not the case

Overall, Fushia Odysseus will not fulfill your orders on time and how you expect them to be. They will also not accurately track their inventory causing half your orders to be cancelled. They are a horrible supplier who does not know the first thing about customer service. They do not consistently or accurately do any of the things a dropshipping supplier is supposed to do.

If I could rate the supplier negative stars, I would; however I am giving two stars to acknowledge that Spocket staff actually do care and make an effort to help you and do have the unfortunate job of dealing with Fusia Odysseus on these matters who was not communicative and straight up lied about things regarding their inventory and shipping. I would give John five stars for his effort on this, as he did really make an effort to help even though the supplier made it extremely unpleasant for everyone involved.

If you find a good supplier on Spocket, you might have a better experience than I did with this app.

July 11, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Our sincerest apologies for these issues that you've faced but rest assured that we will do our best to resolve all the issues immediately. Please know that we have your back and we'll rectify these matters as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

HealthyHair.online

Prices are ridiculously high, shipping charges too. While I'd like to use EU & US dropshippers, the products in the app cannot compete with Chinese. and btw 1/2 of the products provided by the app are from China...lol

June 20, 2020

We are sorry to hear that we are not able to meet your own expectations at this time. We try our best to work together with our existing suppliers in order to provide the best prices possible for all our dropshippers. We hope to be able to meet your expectations on our future updates! Thank you for letting us know! We appreciate your feedback.

CSA II®'s Rebel Corner

This apps vendors have great products but everything about them are horrible and problematic. They continue to not ship orders or they allow customers to buy products that are out of stock.

The app itself is good, the problem is the vendors on the app not abiding by their preset shipping guidelines or responding back to the seller so he/she can provide adequate and timely information to their customers to keep their customers from getting upset so much.

May 23, 2020

Hi there! We're very sorry to hear about the problems you faced with some of the suppliers/products that you have on your store. We would be more than happy to resolve all the issues and concerns you have as soon as possible! Please reach out to us via support@spocket.co and we'll gladly do our best to get things sorted out for you. We'll be looking forward to assisting you!

Vault of Variety, L.L.C.

i am totally new at this and this is the one that I understood the

best a huge thank you!!

May 23, 2020

We would be more than happy to walk you through starting your dropshipping with Spocket! You are more than welcome to reach out to us anytime via support@spocket.co or via our 24/7 live chat and we'll gladly assist you.

JKglobal.us

I though it will give me value products but it's not true, it's good if you want to import t-shirts , hats or sunglasses but it does not worth paying a subscription if you want to import something else

May 24, 2020

We're sad to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations at this time but you can rest assured that we will continue to improve our selections constantly and consistently. We would be more than happy to extend our recommendations and assistance with your dropshipping needs. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly do whatever we can to be of help to you.

The Emporio

Started working with Spocket 2 weeks ago:
1st. App doesn’t allow you to contact the supplier directly. Only through Spocket Customer service team, which is very inconvenient.
2nd. I had 2 customers placing order with a supplier where the warehouse located in USA have the processing time 2-3 days, and delivery 4-7 days. It has been a week and the order is still “processing”.
3rd. Suddenly they tell me that the products are out of stock and the supplier change the processing time to 7-10 days.
4th. My 2 first order status, which was placed on 4/4/2020 and today is 04/12, before going out of stocked, never change the status, still “processing”.
5th. My customers are upset and requested me a refund with very frustrating emails. I have spoken to the customer service at Spocket and they kept telling they won’t give me a refund or cancel the order due to the high demand on the product right now. note that the order is still “processing”, which means they should refund and cancel since it hasn’t been shipped yet.
6th. I am very disappointed at the Spocket app and team. They didn’t care about my business being jeopardized due their priorities and disorganization. I will never use this app again.

April 21, 2020

We want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced. We try to maintain the highest standards of service, but clearly, that's not what happened here. I am terribly sorry to hear about your experience and hope you will give us an opportunity to discuss this further with you. You can reach out to us via our 24x7 live chat or you can email us on support@spocket.co! We hope to resolve this to your benefit and earn you back as a customer.

Team Spocket!

Great White Gifts

I've not started using yet as the prices plus shipping seems too expensive to make a decent profit...

November 19, 2019

Thanks for sharing your initial experience with us! We certainly hope you can check out our filter in the search page that shows suppliers with free shipping. We also have another filter for products under $5 that searches for items below that mentioned amount. Our support team would love to get in touch and hopefully guide you through the system. You can also reach out to us at support@spocket.co

Posh Kartara Beauty

This app is just ok. It has some nice products but beware - there are a ton of products that says it's from the US, however, processing time is 7 days and then another 8-14 days to ship the product to the customers. Why would shipping take that long if the supplier is in the US? Sounds like they are labeling China products as US...wish I would have noticed this before I upgraded my plan.

November 10, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Shipping time are based on the suppliers location and suppliers would not rely on providing an exact time frame as there are a number of factors that may affect the processing delivery time like unforeseen events or possible delays from the carrier which we sometimes do not have control of. We would love to give further clarification on this matter. Our customer support team would get in touch with you to rectify this matter.

Sedikhii Savings Plus

I used this app in combination with other apps to run my online business. I currently use 33 products from this app on my store. No sales yet. Most products are cheap and I don't mean inexpensive, they're cheap in quality. Be very attentive with the items you choose to post on your store. Something else I don't like and is the primary reason I only use 33 products is that many of the products on the app are lacking information. You literally have to contact customer support to request more information, pictures and size charts from the original supplier for each and every single product. My suggestion to make this app better, be more selective with the suppliers and products you add to the platform. Make sure there are multiple pictures at different angles, correct size charts, a description of the product with no spelling or grammatical errors and the basic facts such as what the item is made of exactly, who the item is for, what occasion can the item be utilized for, the item features, etc.

October 7, 2019

Thank you for this honest feedback. Please know that we are in the process of implementing something very soon that can hopefully resolve this concern. We also hope that our Customer Support team was very attentive to your issues/concerns. Please do keep us in mind should you ever need a provider to dropship products!

Previous 1 3