Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Products. Works with Oberlo & Aliexpress

Limitless Decors

I feel like I am over paying for this app and I'm honestly disappointed. You aren't able to sell on Google Shop, Etsy, or Ebay. There are NO product reviews so it makes it hard to know if the product really is good. I wish you could at least see reviews and you were able to put them on your site too.

August 18, 2021

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback! You'd be happy to know that the feature to allow product/supplier reviews and being able to sell on more platforms is already in the works and may be implemented soon! Our developers are taking their time to make sure that this feature will be flawless, as we understand that this is something that can help improve both our experiences with products and suppliers. Meanwhile, our "Order Sample" feature is one sure way to actually see if the product you are planning to sell is a good fit for your store. Also, another way would be to reach out to our 24/7 support team and simply ask about how a specific listing is doing in terms of sales. We're more than happy to help make your experience better! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime! Thank you! -John

SuperiorDaily

It’s a very smooth process processing a order. Great for women but men’s clothes etc not so much. They used to have a lot more products. The price point and products don’t really match at this point.

May 29, 2021

We appreciate your helpful feedback! Rest assured that we are and will constantly add more selections for you. We'd love to discuss and recommend some top suppliers for you! We also would be happy to clarify regarding any pricing concerns. Please reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly help however we can. Thank you very much! -John

Floetry Fashions

So far it’s been a good experience using this app! The processes are simple and clear. I also love the products!
UPDATE - I have to change my rating because I’m experiencing an issue with one of my first orders. It was placed two weeks ago and is still in processing. The supplier advertised 2 to 3 days processing and 5 to 7 delivery. Customer service has been trying to contact the merchant for almost a week with no success. This is a really bad experience for myself and my customer. I now have to refund my customer with hopes of getting my funds back.

March 20, 2021

We're glad to know that! Thanks for sharing your experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co if you need any help or if you have any questions. Thanks for choosing Spocket!

Lunch Box Company

Its a shame that for the app, but i wont be paying for an app that doesn't have the basic search facility of 'EXACT keyword' When i search for a product i want an exact match, not a loose match based on keywords - anyone who has used google knows this. For me to not allow words in " or ' to exact match in a search is out of date in todays searches. Shame really that a basic facility like this isn't included. My example. Search for orthopaedic cushion and your hit with 1000s of cheap pillows for chairs and i have no way to cut this down to EXACTLY orthopaedic A few of my products would have issues i sell very specific items and sadly i am not going to spend £50 a month (possibly more) on an app where it wont let me specify exacts as it will take longer to find a simple product than just doing it myself ( I currently have 200 products listed on 2 stores and another store with close to 3x that number) Shame honestly if the devs could simple fix this i would be jumping immediately on this app

December 27, 2020

Thank you for letting us know! It really helps us know what we can improve more and enhance. Our search box does have the capability to detect an exact match to the keywords used but if an exact match is yet to exist within the platform, the search system would then automatically search for the nearest related products to suggest based on the keywords used. We do however understand that such detailed filter features would indeed be helpful and time saving so we'll make sure our developers look into your suggestion. Meanwhile, please feel free to chat with us anytime about the exact products you are looking for and we'd be more than happy to give a few suggestions. We also take product requests as well, in which our on boarding team will gladly look for the products you need to have in our app. Please know that we truly appreciate your feedback! Thank you!

Jade Design and Photography

Love it but the real test is whether I can make a sale. Not a big fan of the high monthly subscription fee so I question whether it can pay off. Waiting for my Amazon Seller account to be open and hopefully I can get some sales.

December 22, 2020

We appreciate your honest feedback! Very understandable indeed, which is why we provide 2 weeks trial to any of our monthly plans so you can test us out first before making any commitment. We hope to be able to meet your expectations so please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co anytime you need any help and we'll do our best to make those fees worth it! Thank you and welcome to Spocket!

NatSeqHardware

So far so good all except I'm struggling with shipping settings. All these app extensions are killing me and takes up so much space.

December 21, 2020

Glad to know everything is going well! Setting up your shipping zones on your Shopify settings can indeed be confusing at first but we would be more than happy to extend our assistance. Reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly do our best to assist you!

Inspired Gift Shop

I will tell you Spocket is a great app when it wants to be, but there are so many issues with Spocket, it's made want to cancel. First the good... The production selection and pricing is good. You will make money off these items. The selection is great too. Now the bad. When an issue arrives, you need to contact support. I had several of their suppliers send out the cost invoice instead of the price invoice. So when you charge $35 for an item that cost $11, and your customer wants to know why the invoice says $11 when you charged $35, have fun with that conversation. Another situation where Spocket onboarded a supplier and I went to try to purchase the item and the supplier hasn't setup their billing correctly, and now 5 days later, it is still not setup, and they get no response from the supplier, and now my customer is ticked off, and I am told I have to wait. If Spocket onboarded correctly, they should be running a sandbox transaction to make the client is setup correctly. So before you invest in Spocket understand, they have great prices, great selection, and decent customer service, but their proccess management is ineffective.

November 18, 2020

Your honest feedback and opinion is well appreciated. We are very happy to know about your success! You can rest assured that we will always be here for you whenever you need us. Looking forward to growing together! Thank you for trusting our services!

Angel Spvt

They're okay. They're a bit lost on communication and not always the best help but they are the quickest and easiest way to not only add items to my inventory but push them to my store as well. The communication needs a lot of help starting with having to pay for chat support,

October 19, 2020

We appreciate you letting us know about your experience as it helps us to further improve the way we do things. Here at Spocket - we aim to always provide the best support possible. We would love to hear more about your experience and how we can make things better for you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us about this at support@spocket.co! Thank you very much for providing us with your valuable feedback and for being with Spocket!

LOMA Loungewear

Not the best for dropshipping clothing. I worked with a Spocket supplier who ended up having low quality products and using product images that didn't match what my customers actually received. If you're in a clothing niche you might as well save yourself the subscription fee and dropship directly from the supplier for free.

October 10, 2020

We're so sorry to hear about that! We don't tolerate any suppliers that may mislead our customers. We would love to hear more details about this concern so that we can take appropriate actions. Please do reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly look into this and rectify it as soon as possible. Thank you for letting us know!

Wee The Vegan

I downloaded this app and deleted it the day the trial came due. The company refuses to refund the monthly fee.
Update: Because I gave an 1 star review the company reached out and decided to refund my money. I’m changing the review to 3 stars but only because the employee was kind.

August 17, 2020

Sorry to hear about that! You definitely should not have been charged if the trial subscription was cancelled within the given time period. We would be happy to re-investigate your account to get this concern sorted out. One of our account managers will reach out to you directly to help rectify this issue. Our apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused. Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6