Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

Spocket ‑ US & EU Dropshipping

by Spocket

Drop shipping US/EU Winning Products. Works with Oberlo & Loox

TrendyJunior

I'm willing to try this app in the near future, I just couldn't find any product of my interest, they have good understanding customer service.

November 14, 2020

Thank you for giving us a chance! We're always here to provide you with all the information you need and give you the excellent service you deserve. We're looking forward to working with you in the future! Thanks!

MLuna Home Living

I love the amount of items it has to choose from. Made it easy to search and add items to my store.

November 14, 2020

Great! Spocket currently has the widest selection of US and EU products in the market right now and we plan on continuing to increase those selections for you! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

ElizabethLondon

I am not computer savvy so I am very happy that Spocket has such wonderful products and pictures of all products. I took the time to order samples of some my favorite products on my store and was pleasantly surprised at the quality. I will continue to use Spocket as I learn the in and outs of this e-commerce world.

November 7, 2020

That's great! Thanks for letting us know. We're happy you took your time to order samples so you can see the quality and how fast the shipping would be. We appreciate you continuing to learn with us. Thank you!

Silkyzoe.com

Integration is easy to use. The shipping is not so great, shipping time are to long for most products.

October 31, 2020

We're glad to know that your are able to integrate our app to your store easily as we intended. Shipping time for products on Spocket are usually the fastest you can find especially for our US suppliers. We'd love to help you find the products you need with faster shipping! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co and we'll gladly assist you. Thank you!

Breezy Sleepwear

it takes a little getting used to but the team is quite responsive - once you get past the learning curve its quite intuitive - better synchronization between shopify and spocket specifically for reporting on all facets including price / cost would be great

October 31, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! It sometimes does take some getting used to especially when you've just started with your journey but don't worry! You can always count on us. Feel free to reach out to us at support@spocket.co anytime you need help. Thanks!

Beachy Couple

somewhat confusing in the beginning. i wish it was easier to customize website would be a little bit quicker.

October 28, 2020

Thank you for letting us know! Website customization is usually done within your Shopify dashboard but we'd be more than happy to do what we can to help! Please don't hesitate to reach out to support@spocket.co if you need any assistance! Thank you for choosing Spocket!

alimotsu

It so easy and convenient . I am loving this so much and its so fun and hope for better in coming days and all.

October 28, 2020

Great! We're looking forward to your growth and success. Thank you for trusting our services!

Waistlyne

It's cool. I mean, I can do stuff with it. I like the items. I really don't know what else to say, it's functional. I mean, it's cool. It's not something that will blow you away, but it gets the job done.

October 17, 2020

We appreciate your feedback! We'll work harder to make your experience with us amazing. Thank you for choosing Spocket!

Skybox

Great products! Really impressed with how their platform is set up and really easy to import products to your store! Super happy

October 17, 2020

Great! We're also super happy to have you with us. We'll continuously improve Spocket for you to make your experience even more amazing! Thank you for using Spocket!

MijnWarmeWinter

zag dr hoef mooi uit zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

October 10, 2020

Appreciate the effort to give us a rating! Thank you for choosing Spocket! We want to give you the best services possible!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20